Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum
|Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.
Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.
If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.
Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
No clue ...
Posted 04 October 2007 - 04:41 PM
- Bertrand Russell
Posted 04 October 2007 - 06:00 PM
Posted 04 October 2007 - 06:33 PM
2. Again, not really sure. But I hear 'Korean' and 'church leader', and I think 'Sun Myung Moon'
3. Mars Bonfire was in Steppenwolf, most famous for their song 'Born to be Wild'
4. Freddie Mercury
5. The missiles were 'Jupiter' missiles.
6. The song 'Venus' from 'Shocking Blue' starts with a riff borrowed from 'Pinball Wizard'.
7. In the video 'Walking on the Moon', Stewart Copeland strikes his drumsticks on a Saturn V moon rocket.
Posted 04 October 2007 - 08:36 PM
I was soooooo close on this one too.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users