BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Eat Poop You Cat

Izzy

*maniacal laughter* You should always be worried when I have an idea.

With an exception of this time, because it's a good idea that doesn't involve anyone getting hurt. :P

Basically I pm'd Frost and told him to tell Unreality to draw something, and then post it for him. Hopefully it'll work..

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Unreality

2. GC

3. DMS

4. A. Person

5. Jane

6. Mekal

7. Kat

8. Brandonb

9. SarahJane

10. Star_tiger

11. Impervious (can you play this time?)

12. Itachi

13. clozobozo

14. Izzy

15. Puzzlegirl

16. Crazypainter

There, I added myself. I need to remember to read all the posts before I add my response....ha!

At least this time I will get to draw! I get to work on my patience now....

1. Unreality

2. GC

3. DMS

4. A. Person

5. Jane

6. Mekal

7. Kat

8. Brandonb

9. SarahJane

10. Star_tiger

11. Impervious (can you play this time?)

12. Itachi

13. clozobozo

14. Izzy

15. Puzzlegirl

16. Crazypainter

17. Octopuppy

Good idea. Oh no, I'm last! :(

Sure Ill do it if you need someone ;) - All I need to do is write a caption for the first picture?

Not quite. Sometime soon GC will post a caption, and you have to draw a picture for that caption.

Then the game will end, everyone talks about how awesome it was (you guys better :P ), and we begin again. This time you'll go first, and think of a caption.

Easy enough?

At least this time I will get to draw! I get to work on my patience now....

Same here <_< I have a total of 0.1% amount of patience of a normal person :D

Right then...

:P (I typed ranodm words as they came into my head)

A celebratory party in a field is being led by giant lion eating mushroom

Umm...I think the first game is still going on, so I don't think you're suppose to go yet. Also, I kinda...looked at it, :blush: so when we do start the second game, you might want to change the caption... :P

Wait...You already restarted...I thought you'd do a completely new topic not restart in the same one...I'd want to play but I don't really want to go last <_<

Edit: Spelling

Edited by Prince_Marth85

The game hasn't ended yet. I'm... gonna go start another topic now! :D

Fantastic game with all the laugh due to the picture and the captions.

I really amazed on your dicipline for not looking those stuff when it is not your turn yet. :)

Fantastic game with all the laugh due to the picture and the captions.

I really amazed on your dicipline for not looking those stuff when it is not your turn yet. :)

I agree! :D The last person definitely deserves a cookie :P I had problems with not looking, and I was in the first half of the list <_< Looking forward to the next game, although the patience part is something I might need to work on... (9 people in front of me! How will I ever live through that? :o;) )

Hey! The game isn't over yet I guess. Or is it?

Is a spoiler needed now? Anyways I will place it in a spoiler for unreality. :lol:

[spoiler=a phrase for unreality :P ]

Reading a book hanging upside down may be uncomfortable for the girl but it definitely hasn't affected her imaginative abilities, especially if she thinks 'A stick princess eating cherries is absolutely fine with me, unless those cherries are not coated with my pure, oh! so pure blood'.

I agree! :D The last person definitely deserves a cookie :P I had problems with not looking, and I was in the first half of the list <_< Looking forward to the next game, although the patience part is something I might need to work on... (9 people in front of me! How will I ever live through that? :o;) )

Hey! How about half-a-cookie for me. You can give the other half to poor unreality. :P

Hey! How about half-a-cookie for me. You can give the other half to poor unreality. :P

No problem! *opens cookie drawer* Ok, so we got pink flower ones, and pink bunny ones. Which one would you like? ;) I'll give the other one to UR whenever he comes back. I'm sure he'll love it very much :P

• 2 weeks later...

OK I decided to organize these as well! ;)

1. Izzy

As the M&M God was slain by the knight, the jester was coming to the scene on a unicycle with many marshmallows, and the dragon was flying overhead, ready to breathe fire and make smores. :D

2. clozobozo

n1348292115_167164_8246.jpg

3. itachi-san

Ghostbusters crossing streams to slay the Stay-Puff M&M Dragon

4. octopuppy

n1348292115_167165_8425.jpg

5. Star tiger

A big cherry in a sailor suit flying like a fairy, while being shot at by the army with dangerous-looking weapons

6. SarahJhane

n1348292115_167166_8613.jpg

7. Brandonb

Some men shoot for the moon and it makes cherries cry.

8. Kat

n1348292115_167167_8747.jpg

9. Crazypainter

this is the last time I eat cherries in bed while reading the little prince, what dreams!

10. Jane

n1348292115_167162_7844.jpg

11. A. Person

A girl reading about a boy with wierd hair and eating cherries, then dreaming about giant man-eating cherries eating her.

12. dms

n1348292115_167163_8044.jpg

13. Grey Cells

Reading a book hanging upside down may be uncomfortable for the girl but it definitely hasn't affected her imaginative abilities, especially if she thinks 'A stick princess eating cherries is absolutely fine with me, unless those cherries are not coated with my pure, oh! so pure blood'.

This is the caption we started with:

As the M&M God was slain by the knight, the jester was coming to the scene on a unicycle with many marshmallows, and the dragon was flying overhead, ready to breathe fire and make smores. :D

This is the caption we ended with:

:lol:

OK I decided to organize these as well! ;)

1. Izzy

2. clozobozo

n1348292115_167164_8246.jpg

3. itachi-san

Ghostbusters crossing streams to slay the Stay-Puff M&M Dragon

4. octopuppy

n1348292115_167165_8425.jpg

5. Star tiger

A big cherry in a sailor suit flying like a fairy, while being shot at by the army with dangerous-looking weapons

6. SarahJhane

n1348292115_167166_8613.jpg

7. Brandonb

Some men shoot for the moon and it makes cherries cry.

8. Kat

n1348292115_167167_8747.jpg

9. Crazypainter

this is the last time I eat cherries in bed while reading the little prince, what dreams!

10. Jane

n1348292115_167162_7844.jpg

11. A. Person

A girl reading about a boy with wierd hair and eating cherries, then dreaming about giant man-eating cherries eating her.

12. dms

n1348292115_167163_8044.jpg

13. Grey Cells

This is the caption we started with:

This is the caption we ended with:

:lol:

:D:D:D

thanks for organizing them all, andromeda!