Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Eat Poop You Cat

• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

#1 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3054 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 12:22 AM

I'm not sure whether or not this has been attempted on here yet, but if it has, I'd like to play anyway, so I'm hosting my own game. :P

The game starts with the first person (me) thinking of a sentence or phrase, and writing it down. I will do so in a spoiler. ONLY PERSON NUMBER 2 SHOULD OPEN THIS SPOILER. IF ANYONE ONE ELSE PLAYING OPENS THE SPOILER BEFORE THEIR TURN/ON THEIR TURN, THE GAME IS RUINED. Person number 2 will open my spoiler, and attempt to draw a picture that represents the sentence/phrase. The picture (only, not with my phrase) will be posted in a spoiler which SHOULD ONLY BE OPENED BY PERSON 3 (and 1 because at this point they've already gone and will no longer affect the game), because person three now has to make a caption for that picture. Person 3's caption is posted in another spoiler, which should not be opened by anyone besides persons 1-4. Person 4 draws a picture which models the caption, and this pattern continues until all players have gone.

Requirements: Paper/Camera OR a way to draw on the computer. Must be able to upload photos.*

1. Izzy

*If you can't meet these requirements, but *really* want to play, feel free to sign up for an odd slot (as they will always make captions), but we really do need people signing up for even spots as well.

So... Yeah. Sign up. :D

Questions?

*EDIT* Oh, I forgot. Once game play has started, please do not post in the topic unless it is your turn. This makes finding the necessary posts much easier. :)

Edited by Izzy, 22 November 2008 - 12:24 AM.

#2 clozobozo

clozobozo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 830 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 01:20 AM

1. Izzy
2. clozbozo

sounds good... if not a little confusing... :D

#3 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 01:23 AM

1. Izzy
2. clozbozo
3. Itachi

This sounds fun. I guess I'll be a statement maker

#4 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 01:24 AM

1. Izzy
2. clozbozo
3. Itachi
5. star_tiger

Don't know how to upload pictures! :P

Sounds like a really cool game, Izzy!

Edit: added itachi

Edited by star_tiger, 22 November 2008 - 01:24 AM.

#5 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 01:25 AM

1. Izzy
2. clozbozo
3. Star_tiger
4. Itachi

Sounds like a really cool game, Izzy!

Edit: added itachi

I'll switch then ;)

#6 Impervious

Impervious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 01:26 AM

1. Izzy
2. clozbozo
3. Itachi
4. Impervious

This'll put my design skills to the test.

#7 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 01:28 AM

1. Izzy
2. clozbozo
3. Itachi
4. Impervious
5. star_tiger

You missed me, Impervious :P I musn't be forgotten...y'all know what a disaster that will be :D Can't wait to see Impervious' lovely drawing skills ;) ;) ;)

#8 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3054 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 01:29 AM

Have you heard of photobucket.com? If you haven't, I recommend creating an account. There's an "upload" button, and if you suck at finding things on your computer, just drag them to your desktop and look for them there. Once it uploads (takes about 5 seconds to 5 minutes depending on connection/image size), go to the picture, look directly beneath it, copy the image code, and copy and paste it into a post. :)

#9 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 01:31 AM

Have you heard of photobucket.com? If you haven't, I recommend creating an account. There's an "upload" button, and if you suck at finding things on your computer, just drag them to your desktop and look for them there. Once it uploads (takes about 5 seconds to 5 minutes depending on connection/image size), go to the picture, look directly beneath it, copy the image code, and copy and paste it into a post. :)

OOH! Going to make an account very soon. Thank-you so much for the tip! Although I might stay as an odd number...you have not yet seen my drawing of a cat *ended up looking like a monkey/bug*

#10 Impervious

Impervious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 01:31 AM

1. Izzy
2. clozbozo
3. Itachi
4. Impervious
5. star_tiger

You missed me, Impervious :P I musn't be forgotten...y'all know what a disaster that will be :D Can't wait to see Impervious' lovely drawing skills ;) ;) ;)

oops lol, I had the reply window open right as you were submitting your response

That what I have my own website for ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users