Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 HokieKen

HokieKen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 01:15 AM

i thought life but T is better, but that would make the line about `no part in sea but i live in water` really confusing to me (i have a simple mind, what can i say?) :rolleyes:

There is no T in sea, but there is a T in waTer :D

#12 HokieKen

HokieKen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 01:17 AM

what about "r"?

See Andromeda....Thanks Andromeda for handling that for me :D

#13 love

love

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 02:42 AM

can some one help me i am new to this site i am trying to find yesterdays riddle

#14 Jiminy Cricket

Jiminy Cricket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 02:45 AM

can some one help me i am new to this site i am trying to find yesterdays riddle

At the main page, scroll down until you see

124 Pages 1 2 3 > ยป Jump to Page

Click on a number, or the > arrow, take your pick.

#15 oneshortday

oneshortday

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 09:03 PM

i think it is the letter T

:D

#16 kidsranqe

kidsranqe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 10:50 PM

Spoiler for solution

#17 jrrd

jrrd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 06:45 PM

answer is T imo

the line that gives it is "I can be found in it once but not again." this line applies to no other line i.e. not the line about trees or the line about water

therefore the line must be talking about itself, and thus we can assume that T is the answer to the riddle.

#18 HokieKen

HokieKen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 06:59 PM

answer is T imo

the line that gives it is "I can be found in it once but not again." this line applies to no other line i.e. not the line about trees or the line about water

therefore the line must be talking about itself, and thus we can assume that T is the answer to the riddle.

You are correct, and this has been solved for quite some time, so it's no big deal here but for future reference: Please put all answers in spoilers so that others can continue to work on the riddle without seeing the answer if they choose. Welcome to the Den! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users