Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum
|Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.
Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.
If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.
Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Posted 24 September 2007 - 03:44 AM
Posted 24 September 2007 - 03:46 AM
1. Green Day - lower right quadrant - green day on calander
2. Smashing Pumpkins - lower right, guy smashing pumpkins
3. Guns N Roses - lower left
4. 50 Cent - lower left
5. Matchbox 20 - lower center
6. Rolling Stones - center
7. Prince - lower center
8. Sex Pistols - what the queen is holding
9. Queen - lower center
10. Alice in chains - far lower right
Posted 24 September 2007 - 04:18 AM
12. Dinosaur Jr
14. Black Flag
15. The Dead Kennedys (my first show, saw them when I was 15)
17. Deep Purple
18. Blind Melon
19. Cowboy Junkies
20. Men at Work
Posted 24 September 2007 - 05:20 AM
Posted 24 September 2007 - 06:12 AM
There are several 'men at work' in the picture. There is 'the police' officers walking their beat and the man 'smashing pumpkins' can be said to be working. There's also 'the carpenters', the 'men without hats', to the left of 'the eagles', even though they don't seem to be working very hard. Oh, and there's the man who works for 'the postal service' emptying the mailbox.
Posted 24 September 2007 - 06:15 AM
Posted 24 September 2007 - 06:32 AM
23. Led Zep
24. Kiss [the um, interesting couple under the traffic light]
25. Madonna [pic in store window - left?]
26. Red hot chili peppers
27. Twisted sister - the contortionists in the middle.
Vidi vici veni.
Posted 24 September 2007 - 01:50 PM
29. Men Without Hats (various males lacking haberdashery)
30. The Carpenters (working on a wooden railing near the Eagles)
31. The Police (in front of The Cars)
(he also listed "the postal service" - but I've never heard of such a group)
I also found:
32. U2 (u written twice on building)
33. Blur (man on right behind fruit stand)
34. Styx (right beside Matchbox 20)
35. Beach Boys (two guys with surfboards)
36. Hole (in the middle of the intersection)
37. The Monkeys (took a bit to figure out what all the King Kongs were for [even if they are not technically monkeys])
38. Radiohead (guy crossing the street with a ghetto blaster for a head)
39. White Zombie (on the left)
Whitesnake (wrapped around the pole - but is it a white snake or a white-bellied snake?)
Crowded House (two windows crammed with people - but that looks more like Crowded Office)
Jewel (the necklace under the fruit stand - though Jewel is a person, not a band)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users