Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Ball

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
329 replies to this topic

#11 pack_fanny

pack_fanny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 09:56 PM

holy cow. there are a lot of smart people out there with a lot of time on their hands or they are just that smart to know these things off the top of their heads. jeeze.

#12 MikeFalcor

MikeFalcor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 08:53 PM

For all of you skateboarders out there:

Throw the ball around a 3/4 pipe. If you did this correctly, the ball would never 'hit' anything per se, it would simply roll all the way around (IF you threw it hard enough and the 3/4 pipe were small enough).

#13 bbeyene

bbeyene

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 08:55 PM

Of course if y'all can throw the ball as hard as i can, you can make it orbit the earth even 6 feet from the ground!!! WHAT! KING KONG AIN'T GOT NUTHIN' ON ME!

#14 joeredhat

joeredhat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 07:16 PM

come on people

throw the ball very hard toward you other hand and catch it, throw it from the right hand toward the left hand and catch it.

#15 SuperDan

SuperDan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 01:27 AM

>Or you could have a transforming ball that converts to a flying machine after you throw it, like those little bombs the Green Goblin uses in Spiderman!

Of course!

#16 SuperDan

SuperDan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 01:29 AM

holy cow. there are a lot of smart people out there with a lot of time on their hands or they are just that smart to know these things off the top of their heads. jeeze.

you don't know the half of it

#17 mdwint314

mdwint314

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 12:04 PM

If it is an 'airball' you are playing with.
If it is a coors 'partyball' and you drank it yourself...it'll come back for you in the morning!
If you throw a charity ball, Etc.

what do u think for outside the box solutions? I believe airball is a very strong solution.

#18 CieraPsycho

CieraPsycho

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 07:29 AM

All you do is throw it in the air right? wouldnt that make sence? You COULD concider the ground *hitting* something, due to the fact that it could slow it down.
i dunno... just my opnion.

#19 W_Stilwell

W_Stilwell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 01:04 PM

Or you could throw it on a small moon, or it could be a headbangers ball, I hear those guys rock pretty hard.

#20 larryhl

larryhl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 02:37 PM

All you do is throw it in the air right? wouldnt that make sence? You COULD concider the ground *hitting* something, due to the fact that it could slow it down.
i dunno... just my opnion.

You're absolutely right =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users