Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Death Note Mafia: Rematch

• Please log in to reply
402 replies to this topic

#41 Joe's Student

Joe's Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 08:00 PM

Sparanda: Yep your right, sorry I forgot to put the vote down. This is the reason I'm voting this way: here

Not much I know but seeing as half the day has gone already without a single vote, I thought I should make my vote based on the only suspicious thing said so far... (in my eyes). It just stuck in my mind for some reason.

Shinigami King: Y
Roster:
1)Brandonb
2)Itachi-san
3)Sinistral
4)dawh - DEAD (written into Death Note by DNH)
5)foolonthehill
6)Cherry Lane
7)Joe's Student - Prof. Templeton
8)Kat
9)SomeGuy
10)Rene83
11)Mekal
12)Sparanda
13)Star_tiger
14)Prof. Templeton
15)Prince Marth
16)Ben Law

Sinistral: I see what you're saying but then again having looked at the rules again, I can't see anything else it could be, I can't find any other reason for Y-San to include it. I'll have another look but...

#42 dawh

dawh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1300 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 08:14 PM

It's really too bad, but it's probably for the best as I have a lot on my plate as it is :( ...Clearly I am good at scaring the Villains. B))

#43 Mekal

Mekal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1190 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 08:26 PM

Merely speculation, but it could be that they(the DNH) TRIED to write her name down, but they failed and that was what that part was about, but either way, i think we need to hear from CL and see if she can tell us anything more about that part in the night post...

#44 Prof. Templeton

Prof. Templeton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1664 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 08:38 PM

Sparanda: Yep your right, sorry I forgot to put the vote down. This is the reason I'm voting this way: here

Not much I know but seeing as half the day has gone already without a single vote, I thought I should make my vote based on the only suspicious thing said so far... (in my eyes). It just stuck in my mind for some reason.

I was merely saying that she might not be around after the next night.

Merely speculation, but it could be that they(the DNH) TRIED to write her name down, but they failed and that was what that part was about, but either way, i think we need to hear from CL and see if she can tell us anything more about that part in the night post...

You could be right. In fact, only Misa would surely get the true name right, Light would have to guess since he doesn't have the "eyes" yet.

#45 Joe's Student

Joe's Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 08:46 PM

And it was the *:(* in the post that set me off...

#46 frozen_in_fire

frozen_in_fire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 08:50 PM

I know I'm not playing, but I'm just pointing out that the numbers represent the number of posts he has before hitting 1000... Similarly...

Edited by frozen_in_fire, 16 November 2008 - 08:55 PM.

#47 Prof. Templeton

Prof. Templeton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1664 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 09:05 PM

The facts are that there are five baddies and 15 people to choose from (can't rule out CL yet, she could be shinigami). So I'm left thinking about who would have picked death by brownies. I think it was purposely meant to be misleading.

Roster:
1)Brandonb
2)Itachi-san
3)Sinistral
5)foolonthehill
6)Cherry Lane
7)Joe's Student - voting for Prof. Templeton
8)Kat
9)SomeGuy
10)Rene83
11)Mekal
12)Sparanda
13)Star_tiger
14)Prof. Templeton - voting for Sinistral
15)Prince Marth
16)Ben Law

Can't trust those lefties <_<

#48 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 09:08 PM

Umm...it appears to me that JS is just being a bit paranoid :P My first thoughts about CL's situation was exactly the same to PT's, and him adding a :( at the end didn't seem abnormal to me...

Roster:
1)Brandonb
2)Itachi-san
3)Sinistral
5)foolonthehill
6)Cherry Lane
8)Kat
9)SomeGuy
10)Rene83
11)Mekal
12)Sparanda
13)Star_tiger - voting for Joe's Student
15)Prince Marth
16)Ben Law

There really isn't any particular reason I'm voting for JS...just wanted to get the ball rolling and hoping other people would submit their votes faster :D

Edit: added PT's vote

Edited by star_tiger, 16 November 2008 - 09:10 PM.

#49 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 09:18 PM

Roster:
1)Brandonb
2)Itachi-san
3)Sinistral
5)foolonthehill
6)Cherry Lane
8)Kat - voting for Sparanda
9)SomeGuy
10)Rene83
11)Mekal
12)Sparanda
15)Prince Marth
16)Ben Law

Ok, I don't have anything to go on, but a hunch. It's not even a post they've posted, it's just gut feeling. I'll extremely open to changing my vote, if something comes up. No offence, Sparanda :) I just don't know, so why don't you tell us why you're innocent ;)
<(^-^)>

#50 SomeGuy

SomeGuy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1019 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 09:21 PM

Roster:
1)Brandonb
2)Itachi-san
3)Sinistral
5)foolonthehill
6)Cherry Lane
8)Kat - voting for Sparanda
9)SomeGuy - Kat
10)Rene83
11)Mekal
12)Sparanda
15)Prince Marth
16)Ben Law

Well, my random number generator says 8. I'm also going to borrow Woon's strategy of "vote for your neighbors," and assume that dawh could use some popcorn to make the game go by better.

Beyond that, I'm sorry I haven't been all that active today, I am having a kind of intense weekend. That should be better come the work week.

Edited by SomeGuy, 16 November 2008 - 09:22 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users