Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Death Note Mafia: Rematch

• Please log in to reply
402 replies to this topic

#31 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 05:02 PM

Aw, sorry Cherry Lane and Dawh, looks like you were too good for those baddies to keep you around :o I hate day one...who to lynch?
<(^-^)>

Edit: Don't ask my why there are so many posts, my computer shut down and then opened again and I had like 4 more posts :wacko:

Edited by Kathleen, 16 November 2008 - 05:08 PM.

#32 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

<_<

Edited by Kathleen, 16 November 2008 - 05:06 PM.

#33 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

<_<

Edited by Kathleen, 16 November 2008 - 05:06 PM.

#34 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

<_<

Edited by Kathleen, 16 November 2008 - 05:08 PM.

#35 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 05:07 PM

NO! NOT THE DOUBLE POST! :o
<(^-^)>

Actually, that was quadruple post ;)

And about Cherry Lane and Dawh being too good for the baddies to let them live, keep in mind only the deathnote holders have BTSC, so the Shinigami could be killing each other off <_<

#36 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 05:09 PM

Actually, that was quadruple post ;)

And about Cherry Lane and Dawh being too good for the baddies to let them live, keep in mind only the deathnote holders have BTSC, so the Shinigami could be killing each other off <_<

Well actually, if you look at the rules, the Shinigami can't kill on the first night...so not likely :P
<(^-^)>

#37 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 05:37 PM

Well actually, if you look at the rules, the Shinigami can't kill on the first night...so not likely :P
<(^-^)>

Right, forgot about that <_< But you get my drift... ;) Don't assume who's who so early in the game :P

#38 Joe's Student

Joe's Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 07:20 PM

I've been away all day and once i got in I was looking forward to trawling through what I thought would maybe be 5 or 6 pages of discussion... oh well. -_-

Well so something that people have already alluded to is the fact CL looks like her death is imminent. And also that we should definitely discount her vote today. Also CL if you have any info for us maybe you could drop that at some stage, as it's looking like you'll not be with us much longer. (Maybe even reveal your role as that obviously the DNH know it already... what's the point of us TF not knowing your role when the DNH know it? Just a thought...)

Shame about dawh, he's always a good innocent to have on your side, anyone any ideas about his role?

So I've two people on my suspicion list, but with a total of 10 posts so far since the Night Post obviously there's basically nothing to go on so those suspicions aren't strong ones. Seeing as nobody has voted yet, I'm going to start proceedings with my mini-hunch. PT for me...

---------
O and has anyone any idea what player would have the idea to have dawh killed with brownies...? Any inkling who would involve PG's delights into DNM?

#39 Sinistral

Sinistral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 07:33 PM

Actually I think you guys are misunderstanding... if the Death Notes work the same way they did in the last game, if CL's vote was being manipulated it wouldn't show up in the night post at all until tomorrow night. I didn't see anything in the rules for this game about the Death Notes working differently, so I do think she should speak her opinions, but I wouldn't be worried about her vote not counting.

#40 Sparanda

Sparanda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 07:53 PM

So, am I missing something or is Joe's Student the only person to vote so far?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users