Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Death Note Mafia: Rematch

• Please log in to reply
402 replies to this topic

#21 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3283 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 05:57 AM

b/c then it would be called a queen :P

...uh...
You realize "Shinigami King" in Death Note is in Japanese...and in these languages the ruler is always called "King"...;P

Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page!  Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#22 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3283 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 08:39 AM

NIGHT ONE
If Looks Could Kill…;P

In a small apartment, Light sat in a wooden chair by the dining table, hunched over his Death Note. A good portion of the table was covered with Chinese takeout containers, mostly half-empty. The wrappers from fortune cookies were crumpled and strewn randomly throughout.

Misa, dressed in her usual fashion, bounded up to Light and threw her arms around him, causing his hand to waver on the page. “Light, light!” she cried, happily oblivious to his obvious annoyance at being interrupted.

“Not now, Misa,” Light grunted through the side of his mouth. “I’m working…”

A pout formed on Misa’s face, but she didn’t let go of him. Instead, she leaned her head into his. “Come on…Light-kun is always working…or scheming…”

“Well, that’s because becoming God is a full time job which requires serious overtime.” As he spoke, Light attempted to remove Misa’s arms from his neck.

Misa clung to him obdurately. She brought her mouth to his ear and cooed “aww…Misa Misa thinks Light-kun should take a break…so Misa and Light can…”

She was interrupted by a round of coughing. The welcome (at least to Light) intrusion was caused by the dark haired man with glasses sitting across the table. Straightening up, Misa glared daggers at Mikami. Mikami stuck out his tongue at her. Oh...if looks could kill…;P Misa’s Shinigami eyes glowed red with fury, and Mikami’s name and lifespan (coded in the Shinigami algorithm, of course), appeared in her vision. She reached out her arm for her Death Note, which sat on the table.

“No, Misa,” Light said, putting his hand on her arm without looking up from his work. “For the 13th time, no, you cannot kill Mikami with your Death Note. We still need him.”

“Oh, thank you, God!” Mikami blustered, his eyes shining with admiration for the great Kira. “I am your faithful servant, someone who will worship you and follow your scripture as long as I live.” Casting a triumphant glance at Misa, he added “and I for one can spell ‘Shinigami eyes’ correctly…”

Well, Light had only told Misa she couldn’t kill him with her Death Note…so Misa lunged at Mikami, claws extended. The impact rocked the table, knocking takeout cartons over. One carton which was near where Light had been working teetered precariously, then fell, spilling out its contents.

Light deftly snatched up the Death Note just in time to avoid the catastrophe. Then he noticed one last untouched fortune cookie sitting on the table. He picked it up and unwrapped it. Sighing as he watched Misa and Mikami wrestle, he thought, oh well, that’s how the cookie crumbles, and snapped the cookie open. He withdrew the slip of paper and read his fortune: You will be successful in your work. Light couldn’t help it…he chuckled. He definitely planned to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

L twirled his fork around his plate, mashing down the last cake crumbs. Walking in from behind L, Watari picked up the plate with one hand and with his other hand placed a laptop in front of L. On the white screen appeared his signature:
800px_DEATH_NOTE_L_wallpaper.jpg

L clapped his hands together to dust off the sugary residue. Then he picked up the microphone and began to record:

Hello all, I'm a bit nervos being L it's a big role, so I'll try and be quick.

On Day 2 I'll come out as L. Until then... chat. Alot. Watch out for Block Voting. Wide range of voting gets more people talking. That's what's needed.

Good luck everyone.

Wedy: I need to send you something.

Back at his home, Dawh pulled a batch of brownies out of the oven. His bare hands were scalded by the hot pan, but he didn’t flinch. His eyes were blank and stared without focus on a random spot in front of him. Placing the pan in front of him, his eyes not moving from that position, he reached one burned hand into the pan and scooped out some of the concoction. He stuffed it into his mouth, smearing chocolate over his face. A few minutes later, the “special ingredient” he had added to the batter began to take effect. Dawh’s body keeled over and went to where his mind was…into oblivion.

Cherry Lane was out on a walk down a hedge-lined path in a garden. Suddenly she sneezed. Could it be her allergies? Maybe…but she had the distinct feeling that someone was saying something bad about her…actually…she felt like they were writing something bad about her…mysteriously, the words “Death Note” popped into her head.

CL looked around. There was no sign of trouble amidst the peaceful rows of polychromatic flowers. She shrugged and continued on her stroll. Well, at least she was still alive. She might as well enjoy herself.

Shinigami King: Y
Roster:
1)Brandonb
2)Itachi-san
3)Sinistral
4)dawh - DEAD (written into Death Note by DNH)
5)foolonthehill
6)Cherry Lane
7)Joe's Student
8)Kat
9)SomeGuy
10)Rene83
11)Mekal
12)Sparanda
13)Star_tiger
14)Prof. Templeton
15)Prince Marth
16)Ben Law

Day ends in 24 hours!

Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page!  Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#23 Mekal

Mekal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1190 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 02:31 PM

Great post :D You would almost think that PG was a death note holder by dawh's death :P Sorry though...

Edited by Mekal, 16 November 2008 - 02:32 PM.

#24 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 02:49 PM

Great post :D You would almost think that PG was a death note holder by dawh's death :P Sorry though...

Ooh, how about if it is PG? :o And I have no clue what you meant, Mekal :P Is it a hint? :huh:

Lovely post, Y-san! I have to give credit for creativity in dawh's death ;) I shall never eat a brownie again without thinking of that :lol:

#25 Mekal

Mekal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1190 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 02:54 PM

Ooh, how about if it is PG? :o And I have no clue what you meant, Mekal :P Is it a hint? :huh:

Lovely post, Y-san! I have to give credit for creativity in dawh's death ;) I shall never eat a brownie again without thinking of that :lol:

no hints... it is just that pg makes the best cyber brownies EVER!!!

Edited by Mekal, 16 November 2008 - 02:54 PM.

#26 Cherry Lane

Cherry Lane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1636 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 03:04 PM

uhh...why do I have a bad feeling about today....?

(and star_tiger, Mekal's countdown has absolutely nothing to do with DNMR.)

#27 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 03:15 PM

uhh...why do I have a bad feeling about today....?

(and star_tiger, Mekal's countdown has absolutely nothing to do with DNMR.)

I was going to ask about Mekal's countdown :P Thanks for answering it!

And from the night post, does it mean that CL is going to die soon with her vote controlled? :o Is it possible to counteract the deathnote actions, or does the victim definitely die?

#28 Prof. Templeton

Prof. Templeton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1664 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 03:59 PM

I'm sure PG wouldn't have someone die by brownie, but that's what we're supposed to think. CL, I have a feeling your vote may not count for much today.

#29 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 04:11 PM

I'm sure PG wouldn't have someone die by brownie, but that's what we're supposed to think. CL, I have a feeling your vote may not count for much today.

Dying by brownies...could happen, especially with that suspicious special ingredient... ;)

I've got the same feeling about CL. Doesn't mean she can't speak her opinions about people, though :D

#30 Prof. Templeton

Prof. Templeton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1664 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 04:36 PM

Dying by brownies...could happen, especially with that suspicious special ingredient... ;)

I've got the same feeling about CL. Doesn't mean she can't speak her opinions about people, though :D

She should by all means speak her opinions, it might be the last chance she gets to say them and us to hear them. :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users