Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Anime Battle Royale: Akatsuki Resurrection

• Please log in to reply
346 replies to this topic

#41 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 03:04 AM

Clarification on Stat Points:

The order is Special Ability, Attack, Counter-Attack

So an example of someone with 200 health could be: 75, 25, 100 (This person would need 25 more stat points in Special Ability to be able to use their Secret Tactic).

Also, I added a couple lines to the Characters Post about Tactics and Abilities and Captures. They were some FAQs.

Umm...I'm sorry if I'm being really slow, but do we get to decide how many stat points are for each kind of attack, or is it calculated or given by Itachi?

#42 Sparanda

Sparanda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 03:12 AM

Umm...I'm sorry if I'm being really slow, but do we get to decide how many stat points are for each kind of attack, or is it calculated or given by Itachi?

If I recall, I believe it's that you and your BTSC group decide how to split all of your team's points.

Edited by Sparanda, 15 November 2008 - 03:13 AM.

#43 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 03:35 AM

Your team gets to allocate however many stat points I assigned you in the Character PM I sent today. You can put them wherever you want.

Edit: Also, I updated Special Abilities for Deidara, Sasori, and Hidan. I had left some parts out and had made them not so special. But now they're special ;)

#44 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 06:53 PM

OK I'll be around from here on out. I haven't received any final decisions on anything yet - not that it's required until tomorrow. I'm just keeping you all in the progress-loop which right now is 0. :P Hopefully, I've answered all questions sufficiently. If not, feel free to ask away. ;)

Edit: Just giving a time-frame reference. Try for 24 hours from this post to get your team's stats and Night 1 actions in to me. Thanks!

#45 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 08:05 PM

Just being crystal clear about Stats due to some recent pms:

They are Special Ability, Attack, Counter-Attack (0,0,0)

Secret Tactic is NOT part of the stats. Tactic is achieved when you have maxed both Special Ability and Counter-Attack to 100.

#46 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 08:28 PM

Another good Question came in about Capturing. The only way to stop a Capture is with a Defense. The only way to stop a Rescue is with a Protect. In light of this answer I will give the Akatsuki the ability to Protect as well. And like I said, if a teammate dies or is Captured, then their Tactics will transfer to a living/useful teammate unless the original player is Rescued and returns to the game.

#47 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 11:10 PM

Another round of Q & A: Counter-Attacks are done whenever there is damage done. So if you are Attacked while Defending, you do not counter that. Also, if you are healed, you do not counter your healer (don't bite the hand that feeds ;) )

Added: Counter-Attacks also do not occur against Tactics.

As for progress, I've gotten several teams' finalized stats, but remember that I also need your First Night's Actions. I have none of those yet.

#48 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 06:43 AM

Since it hasn't come into play yet (since we haven't started ;) ), I'm going to alter the Healing roles. They will Heal for double their stat. Meaning if Kakuzu, Kabuto, Ino or Sakura have 75 for instance for their Special Ability stat, they will heal their target by 150 stat points that Night, but only if their target is Attacked. And I don't see why those 150 points cannot be rearranged by the target as well, since they effectively did lose points and then gain points.

Edit: I also re-worded Hidan's Special Ability. I just realized there was a bit of confusion (my fault in writing it strangely). Hidan doesn't control his victim's Night actions, he just nullifies them. So he can't make someone attack someone else for instance. I also gave his special ability double damage. Sorry Hidan... I hope the double damage makes up for the misunderstanding ;)

#49 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 06:32 PM

One last thing (hopefully :D ). There are multiple characters with the ability to control the actions of others, so I'm going to go with the Naruto Story and this will be the order or priority:

1) Sharingan Users: if Itachi and Sasuke it will be a 50/50 chance for either.
2) Hidan and Shikamaru (if both then a 50/50 chance for either)
3) Ino

Also, the Night pms must be in by 7 hours from this post. I've gotten tons of progress and completed Nights from almost everyone presently. So thanks, and we'll get this started tonight!

Edit: added in Shikamaru

#50 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 12:23 AM

2 1/2 Hours to get all finalized Night Actions in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users