Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Anime Battle Royale: Akatsuki Resurrection

• Please log in to reply
346 replies to this topic

#341 Frost

Frost

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1820 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 11:57 PM

Actually, I was pretty happy that people kept picking on Frost. He was the safest person for people to attack. It pretty much took a Special just to hurt him :). The only one on the team that was really vulnerable was me, and we were pretty much hyper aware of that.

And I hope that the next game of this variety is Heroes 1.1 :) Which I can't wait for, btw.

Yeah, seriously. I was attacked a lot early on, but that only fueled me and made me stronger, which is probably one reason I regained points slowly later on (I almost wanted people to attack me!).

Oh, and since you brought it up, if any of you guys playing in this game want to and haven't already, sign up for Heroes Season 1.1 now! It starts tomorrow (hopefully), just PM me if you're interested.

#342 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 04:35 PM

Why did I pick Frost the first night, WHY? my biggest regret was dying too soon but that can't be helped

Sinistral - It was a random generator that picked you, well actually it picked dawh first - I forgot to exclude me pardner in crime/battle/competition..
Posted Image whoops

#343 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 04:42 PM

Why did I pick Frost the first night, WHY? my biggest regret was dying too soon but that can't be helped

Sinistral - It was a random generator that picked you, well actually it picked dawh first - I forgot to exclude me pardner in crime/battle/competition..
Posted Image whoops

We weren't even expecting to kill you really. Only I was suppose to attack you the night you died. But Ino changed that and had Kat attack you. If I remember right, characters with BTSC can't target the same person, so blame SomeGuy. :lol:

Edited by Prince_Marth85, 04 December 2008 - 04:43 PM.

#344 SomeGuy

SomeGuy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1019 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 04:49 PM

We weren't even expecting to kill you really. Only I was suppose to attack you the night you died. But Ino changed that and had Kat attack you. If I remember right, characters with BTSC can't target the same person, so blame SomeGuy. :lol:

I regret nothing. -_-

#345 Sparanda

Sparanda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 05:18 PM

Itachi-san, any chance of an ABR 4-3 Akatsuki Re-Resurrection?

#346 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 01:35 AM

Itachi-san, any chance of an ABR 4-3 Akatsuki Re-Resurrection?

I think we'll be next re-visiting the wide-world of Bleach ;)

Posted Image

#347 Sparanda

Sparanda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 01:50 AM

Sweet. Bleach is currently my favorite anime. ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users