Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Anime Battle Royale: Akatsuki Resurrection

• Please log in to reply
346 replies to this topic

#321 Sinistral

Sinistral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 09:05 AM

Kabuto need 100,x,100 to capture Hidan. By that time when we know who Hidan was, Kabuto's stat not allow him to do so. (Remember, he keep saving me from being killed?)

Ah... right. I forgot that he lost half his stats to save you from dying.

We would have killed woon if he hadn't been training though <_< And then you go and take Naruto to help you...So not cool! :P

But if Sakura was already attacking woon, Naruto wouldn't have been able to attack woon even if we hadn't controlled him since both of them have BTSC. So it didn't really matter that we borrowed him, right? What would his normal action have been?

#322 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 09:18 AM

Ah... right. I forgot that he lost half his stats to save you from dying.

But if Sakura was already attacking woon, Naruto wouldn't have been able to attack woon even if we hadn't controlled him since both of them have BTSC. So it didn't really matter that we borrowed him, right? What would his normal action have been?

It mattered because it helped you win :P We were going to have CP use Protect to make sure woon couldn't save Sasuke.

#323 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 01:13 PM

Aw MAN! So CLOSE! *Sigh* Ah well, at least an innocent team won :) Good game everyone, we all (exception of JS) stuck it through the whole three weeks of this game :D. It was so fun Itachi, thanks so much ^_^
<(^-^)>

#324 Sparanda

Sparanda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 02:02 PM

Out win condition, like everyone else's, was also to identify everyone, which I am not so good with. I'd say I did a decent job for only my 2nd mafia game.

Oh, and woon couldn't have saved me from Team 7's capture, he didn't have the points <_<

Awesome game Itachi! I guess what you said the other day got team 7 and 10 spurred to victory!

Edited by Sparanda, 03 December 2008 - 02:03 PM.

#325 SomeGuy

SomeGuy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1019 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 02:29 PM

Phew. I was really worried that wasn't going to work out...

Good game all. And sorry, Team 7, for borrowing your guy :) That was a fun character to play, though I guess it was a little confusing because she basically did no damage on her own. Good for info gathering, though...

Prof T. you are a scary opponent. I was never sure if Hidan was just that powerful (I assumed he had a counter similar to Chouji's), or if you had a really good bluff going.

Anyways, that was a lot of fun. Thanks all for seeing it through to the end, and I'm kind of sad that Woon lived :( What did he have? 25 points left?

#326 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 02:30 PM

Out win condition, like everyone else's, was also to identify everyone, which I am not so good with. I'd say I did a decent job for only my 2nd mafia game.

Oh, and woon couldn't have saved me from Team 7's capture, he didn't have the points <_<

Awesome game Itachi! I guess what you said the other day got team 7 and 10 spurred to victory!

I figured that you were probably Sasuke a day or 2 after the whole Shikamaru incident (When we lynched Sinistral thinking he was Oro's group) but we wanted to get Kabuto out of the way before capturing you.

Speaking of the Shikamaru thing...Sinistral...Something confused me a heck of a lot. We had you thought as being one of Oro's group before the night even began but when you defended, you used a trap...A defense SHARED by oro's group. Why did you use a trap? Were you forced two because you used the other before that? And then during the voting. You were going on and on about using a known member as a spokesperson. Well since you knew that we knew one of you...Why on EARTH did you have SomeGuy (The one person we knew) vote for you!? He was the vote I was looking for! Since we knew he was Ino, then him voting against you would have made me more believing that you were really on Team 10. That confused me to no end...

#327 dawh

dawh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1300 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 05:34 PM

Great game itachi! B))

Well played everyone! <_< :P

I got scared when Team 7 wiped out LIS on night 2. However, it had me confused until near the end of the game. It was clear that Ino had taken control of a member of Team 7, but I thought that it was Naruto since his attack on Sparanda seemed random while Yamato and Sakura working together had seemed more coordinated. Then I still got it wrong when I tried to capture PM instead of crazypainter! <_<

Once LIS was dead, I tried to act as though I was on one of the Konoha teams for as long as possible. Apparently it worked against Hidan and Kakuzu... :angry: Not sure about the Konohans... :unsure:

#328 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 05:58 PM

Thanks everyone! :D Great game and awesome finish!

I'm surprised the whole group of players, aside from Team 10, didn't band together one night and day and kill Ino. Weren't you guys getting annoyed that she controlled you every night? :lol: :lol: :lol:

#329 SomeGuy

SomeGuy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1019 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 06:21 PM

Thanks everyone! :D Great game and awesome finish!

I'm surprised the whole group of players, aside from Team 10, didn't band together one night and day and kill Ino. Weren't you guys getting annoyed that she controlled you every night? :lol: :lol: :lol:

:( We were honestly worried for the past 2 or 3 nights that Orochimaru and the two Akatsuki teams were going to take me out. That's why I defended one of the nights. I guess it was rough to actually get everyone together without alerting people.

And at the beginning of the game I was just taking control of a bunch of folks, trying to figure out who everyone was. Whoo spying.

#330 dawh

dawh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1300 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 06:45 PM

:( We were honestly worried for the past 2 or 3 nights that Orochimaru and the two Akatsuki teams were going to take me out. That's why I defended one of the nights. I guess it was rough to actually get everyone together without alerting people.

And at the beginning of the game I was just taking control of a bunch of folks, trying to figure out who everyone was. Whoo spying.

Yeah, I knew what you were doing and I didn't want you to blow my cover (if it ever existed, :rolleyes: ) but at first, I didn't know who you were and once I had it nailed down, I didn't know how to get people to reliably target you to finish off in one go. If you survived, it was unlikely that we would get another shot.

I was surprised when Hidan and Kakuzu didn't target you one of the nights that you were vulnerable and they knew who you were. :huh: It didn't help that on the night in question, when Orochimaru needed the Ataksuki's help to kill a Konohan and even the odds, they chose instead to make Brandonb attack PT (and I chose PM who happened to be defending... <_< ) I really don't understand why Hidan attacked Shikamaru that night. It was clear that he was going to be protected by someone. It would have been better to pick off Frost or someone from Team 7.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users