Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Anime Battle Royale: Akatsuki Resurrection

• Please log in to reply
346 replies to this topic

#21 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 09:03 PM

I'd like to give it a shot with the weekend approaching. Will it be starting soon -Bit worried about being around for PMs now the wife is redundant she will hog the comp - World wide times for BTSC is always an issue for me
Oh what the hell; I'll sign and await the ramifications

Would it be cool to use your stats to boost a team member in trouble?
Are the stats known to anyone other than Tsunade and player -
Do I need to read the rules from the old game or will all rules be here in this topic in one post?

No pressure with the Day posting. You have one shot every 24 hours. (hopefully more) if not, then just expect a point reduction. As for Nights, I'll be very lenient because of the world-wide BTSC going on. I'll just send reminders if it passes 24 hours wait. Also, I'm going to be gone most of this weekend, so I was thinking maybe a Sunday or Monday start.

You can't boost teammates in trouble. Once the original stats are set there's no going back. It will be clearer once sign-up is complete and I can finalize the characters (I need to know how many I'll be working with). After that initial stat setup by you and your team, the only way your stats get rearranged are when you lose them and when you earn them (both of which you have control over). There will also be a couple characters who have the ability to sacrifice stat points for another character, but those are outliers to the overall rules.

And the stats are known only to your team and me, but considering what Night actions you take, your stats will be able to be discerned by others. I.E. if you use a Secret Attack you must have had at least 100 in both Special and Counter Attacks before the Night began.

And no, these rules are different. You do not need to know anything about the previous games. It couldn't hurt to read them, but they have no direct impact on this game aside from certain characters having died :(

#22 Sinistral

Sinistral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 09:19 AM

Sounds like this one is even better than the last one. I'm in. :D

Hokage: Tsunade
1) Prince Marth
2) Joe's Student
3) Kat
4) Prof. Templeton
5) FIF
6) Brandonb
7) ST
8) dawh
9) Frost
10) SomeGuy
11) woon
12) LIS
13) Sinistral

Reserve:
1) Sparanda

#23 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 06:14 PM

Sweet! Glad to have you aboard! OK, so 2 more people and we've got a game. It'll start Sunday or Monday. If we can't get two more, I'll just remove an Akatsuki pair and beef up the power of the remaining 4 of them ;) , but I'd rather have 6.

#24 Sinistral

Sinistral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 06:26 PM

If we can't get two more, I'll just remove an Akatsuki pair and beef up the power of the remaining 4 of them ;) , but I'd rather have 6.

Darn... from the title I was hoping Pein and Konan would make an appearance in this one. :P

#25 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 07:06 PM

Yeah... where's Hidan? :huh:

#26 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 07:12 PM

Yeah... where's Hidan? :huh:

:huh: I haven't posted any of the characters yet. I'll wait until tomorrow to see if we have 13 or 15. Hidan will definitely be here ;) Pein and Konan are just gonna watch though :P If 13, I'll drop Itachi and Kisame.

Edit: oh, and expect a random post today, just for the heck of it B))

#27 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 07:15 PM

:huh: I haven't posted any of the characters yet. I'll wait until tomorrow to see if we have 13 or 15. Hidan will definitely be here ;) Pein and Konan are just gonna watch though :P If 13, I'll drop Itachi and Kisame.

Edit: oh, and expect a random post today, just for the heck of it B))

Sweet. I call Hidan!!!
Oh wait... nvm, I call anyone but Hidan!!!
Spoiler for Hey Itachi
:P

#28 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 07:17 PM

Sweet. I call Hidan!!!
Oh wait... nvm, I call anyone but Hidan!!!

Spoiler for Hey Itachi
:P

:lol: Hidan is new and improved this go-around. If I were playing, I'd want to be him ;)

#29 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 08:34 PM

Chapter 1: Konoha's Captain (Flashback)

The skilled Jounin-Class ninja from Konoha, Asuma, led his team of four on a perilous mission in search of a pair of Akatsuki members rumored to have been seen near the Fire Temple. Reports said that they had killed the head-Priest Chiriku, a powerful ninja-monk and Asuma's best friend. The reports also said that Chiriku's body was nowhere to be found in the wreckage of the Temple. Akatsuki was probably going to sell it. A great ninja's body is worth quite a lot to the right people. There are all sorts of techniques and abilities one could get from it if they knew how. Asuma gritted his teeth thinking of Chiriku's corpse being dragged along almost in front of him as he led his team through the forest. His team was comprised of Konoha's greatest genius and Asuma's best student, Shikamaru, as well as two other excellent Chounin-ranked ninja, Genma and Kotetsu. A strong team for a strong opponent. Shikamaru noticed his Captain was acting odd though. It was not like him to be this serious and he hadn't even touched a cigarette since they heard the news of Chiriku.

Posted Image
Shikamaru: Is everything alright Asuma-sensei? We can't afford any mistakes against these guys. They're too powerful. These Akatsuki guys have rediculous abilities.

Asuma: Haha! Forget about me. Remember, these are the guys who killed Chiriku. Having lived so long myself, I've seen many friends leave this Earth. Keep all your thoughts on their weaknesses and our Team's safety.

The group of four continued to leap through the forest, until the dense trees began to spread and they could see a clearing up ahead. In the clearing was a rundown building that was supposedly used for Black Market trading. They surely must have brought Chiriku's body to this awful place. They all stopped just shy of the forest boundary and looked through the foliage. There he was! It was the Akatuski member Hidan! He was just sitting outside? His partner must have been inside making the trade. Chiriku was reportedly worth 30 Million. The thought brought a wry smile to Asuma's face because he was actually worth 5 Million more than Chiriku.

Asuma: Shikamaru. You stabilize him with your Shadow Bind technique, and while I distract him, Genma and Kotetsu take him out. Ideally it would nice to capture both of them, but considering how strong the Akatsuki we know are, like Itachi and Kisame, it's in our best interest to kill one and then capture the other.

Their plan was successful! Hidan stood motionless, with the swords of Kotetsu and Genma jammed right through his vital organs. Asuma whispered: "One down.." But then Hidan lifted up his head to look at them all!
Posted Image
Hidan: Ow! Who the Hell are you people?! Do you have any idea how much this hurts?

All the Konoha Shinobi except Shikamaru leaped back in wild amazement. The man who should be dead was merely cracking his neck and rubbing his wounds. Then the building erupted in a violent explosion and Shikamaru had no choice but to join his team. Kakuzu had appeared from within.

Hidan: Don't you dare interfere Kakuzu! Look what they did to me! Ah, tsk. Seriously, this fight is mine! You can have the bounty when I'm done with them. Isn't this Captain guy worth a lot too?

Posted Image
Kakuzu: Fine. I'll make sure these three don't interfere. Just don't take forever like usual.

Hidan shrugged his shoulders in defiance. "Whatever. You've said it now, this guy is mine!" Asuma readied his Wind blades and took Hidan on. Hidan kept the area wide with his three-pronged whip-sword. Asuma's team was stuck. On one hand hand it was lucky the second Akatsuki member hadn't joined the fight, but on the other, they couldn't help Asuma. The battle was fierce, but each continued to dodge the other's attacks until finally Hidan's blade grazed Asuma's cheek. "That's all I need." Hidan said as he quickly drew some sort of Religious symbol on the ground in his own blood.

Asuma readied a fierce Fire Technique and as Hidan walked into the symbol the blast hit him with full force. Something was wrong though. Asuma looked down at his own body and he was burned where Hidan should have been! He looked up at his opponent and saw that Hidan's body had completely changed in appearance. He had taken some damage the damage too, but it barely fazed him. "He must be used to pain if this is his technique!" Asuma thought. Hidan let out a maniacal laugh.

Posted Image
Asuma cringed in pain and dropped one of his blades. The words of Hidan echoed through his head.

Posted Image
Hidan rose from his shielded position. "There is no escape from it. This is over."

Shikamaru's eyes widened. He was a quick learner, but there was nothing he could do. This technique was too powerful. Hidan was able to link their bodies so whatever damage he takes is done right back to the person who attacks him? And he's immortal? So what then?... He couldn't think of a plan fast enough. His Captain, his Master, his friend was dying right before his eyes and he couldn't do anything about it. Kakuzu just stood in their way as Hidan readied his spear.

Posted Image
Hidan: Time after time I get to experience the feeling of someone dying. And to live through it is pure ecstasy. And a tough one like you? This is going to be great! AhahHAHAAhahahhahaa!

Hidan lowered his hand and lifted the spear. Asuma's team moved to help, but Kakuzu restrained them all with ease. They had no choice but to watch. Asuma stared Hidan right in the eyes knowing that this was his end. At the hands of this madman. If only he could think of a way to save his team from the same fate. But time was running short. And then Hidan plunged the spear right through himself!
Posted Image
The two opponents remained frozen in place like statues. One in exhilaration, one in agony. There was a silence so deadening that it was more like a vacuum that sucked in all the sound around it. The two just stared at each other. Then, slowly, Asuma fell to the ground. Hidan looked up at the sky as if on a high. These were the moments he lived for: the ones others died for.

Shikamaru broke loose and ran toward his comrade. "Asuuuuummmaaaaaa!" But is was too late. Now Hidan's attention was directed at him and he froze. Then oddly, both Akatsuki members retreated. "Are they communicating with someone?" Shikamaru quickly thought.

Hidan: Now?! This is seriously the best part!

Akatsuki's Leader: Now...

Kakuzu: Let's go Hidan. (He turned to Shikamaru)...Remember us. We'll be back.

Shikamaru: I'll remember you! You're going to die for this!

Hidan: As if you could pull it off... Ugh! I'm going to Curse that Leader of ours one day for ordering us around all the time!

Kakuzu: Careful with your words Hidan. Let's go.

With that, the two disappeared in a cloud of smoke. Shikamaru's heart was shattered. It all happened so fast. His friend and mentor was murdered. Anger filled him. Genma and Kotetsu gathered up Asuma to bring him back to village to be buried.

Posted Image
Shikamaru: Asuma... I'll avenge you.

Shikamaru remembered that this was all about money really. So they'd definitely be back for Asuma's body. And he'd be ready.

Shikamaru's Team gets 50 extra Stat Points
Hidan and Kakuzu get 50 extra Stat Points

Prologue
Game Rules

#30 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 10:46 PM

Wait...What just happened? :huh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic