Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Princess Bride Mafia

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#391 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 05:07 PM

CP- I laughed when I realized that killing woon was what made you get recruited. If you hadn't done that, you could have kept your original win condition and probably won the game!

grrrr...i thought woon or mekal was westly. When my attacks on Mekal didnt seem to work I went for woon.
Yea, that was a major bummer!! But I had a great time!!!!!

#392 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 05:15 PM

Great game, PG!

The baddies played really well ;) Just wished I actually helped the goodies...the one time that I actually blessed someone that was attacked, I got the bad side of the 50% <_<

Looking forward to any of the other mafia games you might be hosting, PG! :D

#393 puzzlegirl

puzzlegirl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1450 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 05:46 PM

Great game, PG!

The baddies played really well ;) Just wished I actually helped the goodies...the one time that I actually blessed someone that was attacked, I got the bad side of the 50% <_<

Looking forward to any of the other mafia games you might be hosting, PG! :D

Thanks! :D

ya, I should have made your odds higher. I also realized after the game already began that I didn't create an actual action for Westley. All poor Mekal could do is read along and hope that he stayed alive...a pretty lame role. Sorry Mekal!! And I probably should not have made it so beneficial for Fezzik to reveal himself...Y-san basically became Vanilla after that. A lot of things I would have done differently, but it still seemed to work out nicely.

#394 SomeGuy

SomeGuy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1019 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 05:59 PM

That was essentially my role in the FNF. My job in that game was to keep my head down, and encourage Star_Tiger (Maggie) to try to draw bad guy attacks.

At least in this one Westley could try to encourage the baddies to attack him, so his job was to absorb enemy attacks. Still though, I know I had fun in FNF, and hopefully Mekal had fun here... but the roles could use a little more.

#395 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 06:04 PM

That was essentially my role in the FNF. My job in that game was to keep my head down, and encourage Star_Tiger (Maggie) to try to draw bad guy attacks.

At least in this one Westley could try to encourage the baddies to attack him, so his job was to absorb enemy attacks. Still though, I know I had fun in FNF, and hopefully Mekal had fun here... but the roles could use a little more.

Ya, I kinda felt sorry for you in FNF ;) Though your comments in the game were greatly loved! :D

#396 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 02:25 AM

Had a great time reading all the posts and discussions. It's really a treat to read the discussions when you know who's who. :lol: And now I know how Itachi-cup fits in DNM-rematch. :P I was initially confused by MG's post.

PG, after reading your sweet posts, I have to play PBM - 2. There's no other option left. Next time, sign me up automatically. :D

#397 Prof. Templeton

Prof. Templeton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1664 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 03:42 AM

I had a-lot of fun on this one PG. I seem to enjoy playing the bad guys. ^_^ No wonder CL wasn't falling for any of my deception, she knew from day one that I had blackness in my heart. All you good guys owe a thank you to Slick for his save of FIF on Night 1. If my kill had stuck, I might have taken a different path on Night 2. I also didn't realize (until it was too late) that Itachi-cup could redirect actions the way she did, otherwise I might have tried to take her out sooner. I also had the Count needlessly spy on Y-san the first night. I wonder if she felt all those eyes on her. Very fun and entertaining. Good job, PG.

#398 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3283 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 04:27 AM

I had a-lot of fun on this one PG. I seem to enjoy playing the bad guys. ^_^ No wonder CL wasn't falling for any of my deception, she knew from day one that I had blackness in my heart. All you good guys owe a thank you to Slick for his save of FIF on Night 1. If my kill had stuck, I might have taken a different path on Night 2. I also didn't realize (until it was too late) that Itachi-cup could redirect actions the way she did, otherwise I might have tried to take her out sooner. I also had the Count needlessly spy on Y-san the first night. I wonder if she felt all those eyes on her. Very fun and entertaining. Good job, PG.

Aha! So that's why I kept sneezing...;P

Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page!  Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#399 dms172

dms172

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 05:18 AM

Great post :D

i was kind of throwing some things out there, and i was amazed that you guys didn't notice how i defended Itachi. This was a REALLY fun mafia PG... when is PBM2 :P

i did and you were really quite so i figured you we're just going through itachi of course i defneded her write up until i killed her(my first killing role :D )

#400 dms172

dms172

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 05:22 AM

Thanks! :D

ya, I should have made your odds higher. I also realized after the game already began that I didn't create an actual action for Westley. All poor Mekal could do is read along and hope that he stayed alive...a pretty lame role. Sorry Mekal!! And I probably should not have made it so beneficial for Fezzik to reveal himself...Y-san basically became Vanilla after that. A lot of things I would have done differently, but it still seemed to work out nicely.

Ya it was i really good game, but if you host another one i'm not staying up til :P morning for the night post again. i felt the same way about FNF there was a lot of things i could have made better but it still worked out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users