Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Jumper Mafia

• Please log in to reply
520 replies to this topic

#511 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 04:17 PM

YAY! More mafia! Now that I think about it...we haven't done the original mafia in a while...just a bunch of knock offs :huh: Maybe sometime we can go back and play Mafia Au L'original (for those of you who don't know french, that means mafia original style ;) )
<(^-^)>

#512 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 04:24 PM

they're not "knockoffs", it's just themed differently. I still have the Mafia VII setup, of course. I think it's posted in Mafia Discussion

#513 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 04:28 PM

YAY! More mafia! Now that I think about it...we haven't done the original mafia in a while...just a bunch of knock offs :huh: Maybe sometime we can go back and play Mafia Au L'original (for those of you who don't know french, that means mafia original style ;) )
<(^-^)>

Mafia au L'Original? I think it's Mafia - Style Original. ;)
And I would luv to play that! As wicked as these new twists are, the originals were cool (although I wasn't actually IN one, just seeing you guys play it :P )

#514 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 04:57 PM

<(^-^)>

Kat, Je parle Francais un peu et tres mal. Yeah that was what I remember from high school french. Mais, Je vousdrais Mafia Au L'original ausie. I know i totally butchered that!

#515 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 04:59 PM

Yeeeeeeeehaaaaw! :lol:

I don't know how the hell we managed to do that - at the end of last night it looked like Frost could take out star_tiger and Bb, Reaymond was going to be lynched and I would be the only one left, but was having a big argument with CP who we knew had spy roles. I was sure you'd worked me out after our discussion about dms!

Anyway, that game most certainly made my week (and definitely not my girlfriend's!). I don't think I'll be playing again for a while though - partly as it took up so much time, and secondly because noone will everyone believe anything I say ever again!

My **Man of the match** award (apart from the brilliantly evil Brandonb, who was a great partner in crime ;) ) I think must go to Itachi, who managed to completely mess up the first night, day and next night for us and nearly saved you all! CP did well to last to the end, considering she gave herself up to us early on. And dms was bold and daring with his important role - to the extent that we couldn't decide if it was too obvious!

Great game all. Sorry for being so evil, but Unknown: I will make sure I get you next time. :ph34r:

I have no idea how you found the intersect so quick, but I guess it's all in UR's post which I haven't read yet. And thanks obviously to UR - a great game that appeared sooooo hard to us. It looked to us as though everyone had spy abilities!

Fool, there wasnt much I could do. I couldnt kill and I could only Lynch one person. I knew two of you were out there. So kat had to kill one and the next day a lynch..but there wasnt time for that was there? Good game. Well played!

#516 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 05:08 PM

Kat, Je parle Francais un peu et tres mal. Yeah that was what I remember from high school french. Mais, Je vousdrais Mafia Au L'original ausie. I know i totally butchered that!

Wow, sweet French! I hate French with a passion...it has tortured me since I was 5 <_<

#517 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 06:50 PM

On some second thought I'm not working on the other Mafia... I might later, not sure :D The next I host could either be this one, or Mafia VII, who knows... though I won't host again for a long time so it doesn't really matter ;D

#518 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 01:44 AM

On some second thought I'm not working on the other Mafia... I might later, not sure :D The next I host could either be this one, or Mafia VII, who knows... though I won't host again for a long time so it doesn't really matter ;D

Hi guys! Just come back from 3-days training. Wow! In fact UR, when I asked you for the replacement and you seemed not reply me immediately, I already knew the game is almost over.

Yeah, can't believe my good luck on reaching Intersect succesffuly twice in a roll! :D (I should buy lottery then!)

too bad this doesn't help much on the Jumpers. But we will see next time! ;)

Yes! UR, I like this Jumper Mafia, very very much. Thanks for hosting this!

#519 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 01:50 AM

no problem :D I am working on designing Mafia VIII (classic Mafia, Medieval version :D) for some time in the future

#520 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 01:50 AM

Yeah, can't believe my good luck on reaching Intersect succesffuly twice in a roll! :D (I should buy lottery then!)

You cannot imagine how VERY, VERY <_< I am at you for getting so lucky :P 1500 miles off...what are the chances? ;)

AMAZING GAME, UR! Looking forward to any of your mafias in the future!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users