Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Jumper Mafia

• Please log in to reply
520 replies to this topic

#501 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 01:15 AM

Grr...I'm so angry that I was 150 miles away from getting the Intersect's neuron points!!! *bangs head against the desk numerous times*
THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN! Sweet game, UR!!!! I can't belive Woon was the Unknown...we almost got him killed at the beginning, but he just HAD to make it through <_<
I can't believe the Paladins actually won :P We were outnumbered majorly...thank goodness we have FOTH and Bb :D :D

Hey UR, you should host more mafia games. All of the day and night posts were so EPIC! And I was totally confudled through the whole thing... :P

Oh, btw, great job on finding out my role, JS. I didn't know whether it was just luck or something else, but you very much creeped me out. :P In the next mafia, I call being a nobody. It's hard being a big part...too much pressure and confudlation. :lol:

Edited by star_tiger, 08 November 2008 - 01:18 AM.

#502 Frost

Frost

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1820 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 01:19 AM

Grr...I'm so angry that I was 150 miles away from getting the Intersect's neuron points!!! *bangs head against the desk numerous times*

Hehehe...you still would have only one compared to woon's two. :P

#503 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 01:22 AM

Hehehe...you still would have only one compared to woon's two. :P

True, but I would have had a better chance of kidnapping you B)) , not to mention the VERY MINOR fact of your blowing up, killing Reaymond and myself <_< Wish I was actually on to defend myself, but was too busy watching chihuahuas in Mexico. :P

#504 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 01:23 AM

thanks guys :D

PM: I realize that now... dang. Joe's Student could have attacked woon at night and won :o Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Sorry JS :( Who knows whether you would've killed woon or not... so you were a half-winner too :D Great game

And great game by everyone... I was pleased by the level of activity, and usually the roster was filled almost entirely with votes within like 4 hours :P

And thanks for the compliments ;D I don't know if I could host another Jumper game soon, but maybe sometime... the thing is, the second one would also have to have hidden role descriptions. So basically I would make all new roles and it could be very different :P lol. Unless you want me to keep the same roles, make minor tweaks, and then just make all roles openly known... but then this makes roles such as the Geneticist pointless. Hmmm. It's a dilemma... kind of like what I did for the Yakuza in Mafia VI. The Mafia thought that the Yakuza had some wincon, and if they failed they joined the Mafia. That was true... except the Yakuza's wincon was to kill off the Mafia :P hehe, but after the game ended and that was made known, I couldn't use the Yakuza again. It's a similar dilemma with this game :D I think the best for Jumper Mafia II would be to completely remake the roles, I think I could do it better a second time around :P

Anyway, the game was nothing without you guys! You were all fantastic players... I didn't think Bb and Fool could pull it off as the odds started to tip against them in the 2nd night / 3rd day. Them, Dawh and Itachi were excellent strategists! Good job guys :D

#505 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 01:42 AM

O and Kat how come you targeted me first Night? [congratulations btw on your first innocent role since 1803 btw :P]

:lol: Thanks! It sure seems like that doesn't it... <_< And I dunno, I targetted someone random, it happened to be you. Sucked that it didn't do anything :rolleyes:
<(^-^)>

#506 frozen_in_fire

frozen_in_fire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 02:42 AM

Huh, I should have known. The two people who press against me on Day 3 are both Paladins...

Anyways, I look forward to seeing you in a space colony... or on a pirate ship... or a werewolf-infested village... or at the end of my pistol. ;)

#507 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 03:17 AM

O and well played Itachi on your whole stuffing-up-Paladins (and me!), you used your ability to your full potential. Can I ask if at Night you chose people you wouldn't think would get targeted, so that you would remain in the game, or endangered Jumpers?

:D

Thanks! As for Night 1, I had no idea who was who, which you know of course. So I went with someone who I thought wouldn't get targeted right off the bat. I did that not just to save myself personally, but because I knew I would have a much more valuable time to protect someone, like on the 3rd Night for cp. It's funny how it happened to be that woon was the Jumper's leader :o It's also funny how I was the first target (I'm getting used to that...) <_< On Night 2 I protected FOTH for similar reasons, but I had him pegged as a good guy while I was living, but the end result was the same: I preserved myself for a suitable sacrifice. Night 3 I got more than I bargained for though :lol: And I played aggressive the whole time because I knew I could get out of a Lynch unless it was a super-Paladin majority. I played my role pretty much like a bully detective on the posting since I had no communication with others or knowledge gaining ability, I was basically a loner trying to sift through others' words. B)) -which is actually the way I like to play these games anyway ;)

#508 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 04:07 AM

Just wanted to post and let everyone know that I'm going to go ahead and start Heroes Hybrid early (or at least the signups depending on when we get a full roster). PM me to join, the signup is in my sig. Also, there will be 15or16 spots available (depends on when we start)

Edited by Brandonb, 08 November 2008 - 04:10 AM.

#509 Mekal

Mekal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1190 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 05:44 AM

GREAT GAME UR (AS ALWAYS). GREAT NIGHT POSTS.

WELL DONE PALIDINS... VERY SNEAKY...

Edited by Mekal, 08 November 2008 - 05:47 AM.

#510 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 04:12 PM

thanks guys for ze compliments :D I've just started working on another, new mafia... a pretty revolutionary one, I think. Not sure when I'll host it, but first I must perfect it ;D This one's going to be very insanely wicked

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users