Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Jumper Mafia

• Please log in to reply
520 replies to this topic

#41 taliesin

taliesin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1544 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 07:28 PM

Im still alive :D That means Im doing better than last time :D

#42 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 07:31 PM

anyway, as for the "Hints" to the role discriptions, i am guessing that if you get majority of those nureon thingymabobs from the Intersect are importent, maybe how the Unknown wins?

Umm..I think at the very beginning of this thread, it said that the Jumpers win if they kill all the Paladins and the Rogue, and the Paladins win if they kill all the Jumpers and Rogue. If you get the neuron points stuff and Intersect or something like that, you just get a big advantage over the other team. I really dunno though... <_<

#43 Mekal

Mekal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1190 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 07:36 PM

Umm..I think at the very beginning of this thread, it said that the Jumpers win if they kill all the Paladins and the Rogue, and the Paladins win if they kill all the Jumpers and Rogue. If you get the neuron points stuff and Intersect or something like that, you just get a big advantage over the other team. I really dunno though... <_<

It was merly speculation... Just a guess... but anyway... Who want to yell out who is suspicious?

#44 dms172

dms172

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 07:40 PM

i don't have any idea who to vote for, so the only conclusion i could come up with was random.com

1) Reaymond
2) Kathleen
3) star_tiger
4) Frost
5) Brandonb
6) Dawh
7) Joe's Student
8) Foolonthehill
9) Puzzlegirl
10) itachi-san
11) Frozen_in_fire
12) crazypainter
13) Mekal
14) dms172 vote for Mekal
15) Prince_Marth85
16) woon
17) taliesin
sry mekal but random.com has spoken

#45 Mekal

Mekal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1190 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 07:51 PM

i don't have any idea who to vote for, so the only conclusion i could come up with was random.com

sry mekal but random.com has spoken

It is fine... but Random.com isn't the orical... and as *ATTENTION!!! NERD MODE COMING ON!!!* nuetons 3rd law states, avery action has an equal and opposite reaction... not a big deal... i just wanted a vote down in case i have to get off...

1) Reaymond
2) Kathleen
3) star_tiger
4) Frost
5) Brandonb
6) Dawh
7) Joe's Student
8) Foolonthehill
9) Puzzlegirl
10) itachi-san
11) Frozen_in_fire
12) crazypainter
13) Mekal Vote for dms172
15) Prince_Marth85
16) woon
17) taliesin

#46 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 07:56 PM

I am quite agree on what Mekal and you star_tiger mentioned. But the one that we are kept unaware is the winning condition for the neutral force! (FA and Rogue!)

and wow! Unreality, you really make the story happened in worldwide. Killing and saving roles everywhere in this world! That's epic and awesome. :D

#47 reaymond

reaymond

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1324 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 07:57 PM

If you ask me, I'm going to stick to the principles of Mafia + Inactivity = suspicious. Ive never even heard of Dawh before and i havent seen him once on this thread... Feel free to come on this thread though and defend yourself Dawh. If you convice me otherwise then I can always change vote.

1) Reaymond vote for Dawh
2) Kathleen
3) star_tiger
4) Frost
5) Brandonb
6) Dawh
7) Joe's Student
8) Foolonthehill
9) Puzzlegirl
10) itachi-san
11) Frozen_in_fire
12) crazypainter
15) Prince_Marth85
16) woon
17) taliesin

#48 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 07:57 PM

1) Reaymond -voting for Dawh
2) Kathleen
3) star_tiger
4) Frost
5) Brandonb
6) Dawh
7) Joe's Student
8) Foolonthehill
9) Puzzlegirl
10) itachi-san -voting for woon
11) Frozen_in_fire
12) crazypainter
15) Prince_Marth85
16) woon
17) taliesin

Not much to go on except that the Reflex/Crusader battle was sweet. I know how shady a baddie woon can be, so I'll vote for him.

#49 reaymond

reaymond

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1324 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 07:58 PM

1) Reaymond
2) Kathleen
3) star_tiger
4) Frost
5) Brandonb
6) Dawh
7) Joe's Student
8) Foolonthehill
9) Puzzlegirl
10) itachi-san -voting for woon
11) Frozen_in_fire
12) crazypainter
15) Prince_Marth85
16) woon
17) taliesin

Not much to go on except that the Reflex/Crusader battle was sweet. I know how shady a baddie woon can be, so I'll vote for him.

Missed my vote itachi - edit needed ;)

#50 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 07:59 PM

If you ask me, I'm going to stick to the principles of Mafia + Inactivity = suspicious. Ive never even heard of Dawh before and i havent seen him once on this thread... Feel free to come on this thread though and defend yourself Dawh. If you convice me otherwise then I can always change vote.

1) Reaymond vote for Dawh
2) Kathleen
3) star_tiger
4) Frost
5) Brandonb
6) Dawh
7) Joe's Student
8) Foolonthehill
9) Puzzlegirl
10) itachi-san
11) Frozen_in_fire
12) crazypainter
15) Prince_Marth85
16) woon
17) taliesin

Voting for people for inactivity is usually a bad idea. Also, this soon in the game... makes you look bad. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users