Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Jumper Mafia

• Please log in to reply
520 replies to this topic

#481 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 10:55 PM

Already? o_0 I thought there would be, I dunno, another hour AT LEAST :mellow: Hope I made the right choice :unsure:
<(^-^)>

Assuming you are the Warrior.... the Jumpers cannot win unless you kill CP.

Edited by Brandonb, 07 November 2008 - 10:55 PM.

#482 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 11:12 PM

Jumper Mafia
Intro
Night One - Welcome to the War
Day One - A Fall From Meteora
Night Two - Fall of Anonymity
Day Two - An Eye for an Eye
Night Three - Triple Sacrifice
Day Three - A Mafia First

Night Four - The Climax

Mt. Fuji

Posted Image

At a Torii shrine near the summit of the 3776 meter mountain:

Posted Image (Minus the people)

Up here, there was no such thing as night or day. The view was spectacular and chilling and amazing all at once - the five players in this crazy game (three Jumpers and two Paladins) were standing at what seemed to be the summit of the world... they were like gods, looking down from their shrine of ice upon their domain. The end was coming, and they all knew it. Just one slip of the fighting and one could plummit over the sides.

The five people formed sort of a ring at the edge of the world... otherworldly mists drifted past... Kat, the Warrior, slowly drew a gun... she hesitated near woon, but Brandonb's continual goading got to her, and she re-adjusted her aim, pointing at the Federal Agent, Crazypainter. The last Neutral left alive, after the Rogue's demise (at the Warrior's hand) earlier that day.

In fact, the Federal Agent was no longer neutral... they had joined the Jumpers on day two, getting BTSC with their previous nemesis, the Shadow.

But none of that mattered now. This was the end game. This was Kat's decision. She threw her gun off the edge of the mountain. She was a Jumper - she didn't need a gun. She jumped into crazypainter, knocking the Federal Agent off of Mt. Fuji, ignoring her screams as she plummeted through the ice-jagged air, from their celestial shrine and down into the world of mortals.

"We've got you at last!" Foolonthehill laughed. The Crusader unwrapped his trusty knife while Brandonb (the Mercenary) watched with a sly smile.

"This is the last kill my knife will make," growled the Crusader, taking a step closer... who would it be? Woon or Kat? Woon or Kat? "After this, my crusade is over. The Paladins have victory."

They chose Kat.

Before anyone could react, Brandonb blasted her with a shock baton. She screamed in agony as hot lightning blazed through her system.

"This is it!" Foolonthehill seethed, taking a step closer, letting the ruffled brown cloth fall from the knife. It was snatched by the wind and carried away, off of the bleak summit. "I can feel the end!!"

Kat struggled where she stood as lightning arced through her body. If only she could break free... if only she could escape...

It was too late. With a victorious yell, the Crusader plunged his knife into her flesh, and watched her die, tumbling backwards through the shrine and off Mount Fuji.

"Well done," said the Mercenary. "Two Paladins left... and one Jumper."

"Where is woon?" Fool gasped, looking around. Woon, the Unknown, the slippery and mysterious leader of the Jumpers, had jumped away, perhaps back to some hidden lair to regroup.

The Paladins had won this long and bloody war. However, they knew there would always be opposition; there would always be Jumpers. The Unknown had probably gone away to form a new alliance of Jumpers, a coalition of new people with this exotic talent from across the world, joined with their unique ability and common purpose against their obsessed enemies.

"You did your duty well," the Crusader grunted. "You know where the money is. I am grateful that I hired you, Mercenary."

"What will you do now?" Brandonb asked, as he turned to descend the mountaintop.

"I am the last of the major Paladins, really," the Crusader acknowledged. "I'll have to rebuild. Start from the ground up. I am the new leader of the society, I think I have earned it... some of the rookie Paladins will move up, and we'll get some new recruits I'm sure. What about you?"

The Mercenary spread his arms wide. "Wherever the wind takes me." He grinned and jumped off the mountaintop, disappearing with a flicker.

JUMPER MAFIA

Roster with Roles [thanks to random.org]

Host: unreality
1) Reaymond - Cardinal
2) Kathleen - Warrior
3) star_tiger - Head Paladin
4) Frost - Intersect
5) Brandonb - Mercenary
6) Dawh - Yin
7) Joe's Student - Rogue
8) Foolonthehill - Crusader
9) Puzzlegirl - Messenger
10) itachi-san - Reflex
11) Frozen_in_fire - Yang
12) crazypainter - Federal Agent
13) Mekal - Geneticist
14) dms172 - Shadow
15) Prince_Marth85 - Shepherd
16) woon - Unknown
17) taliesin - Paramedic

Paladins
* Head Paladin - star_tiger
* Crusader - Foolonthehill
* Mercenary - Brandonb
* Shepherd - PrinceMarth85
* Cardinal - Reaymond

Yin/Yang = Dawh/FIF

Spoiler for Game Log!

Spoiler for role descriptions

~~~

Thanks to everyone for playing! I think I would have done some of the roles differently, and despite the hidden role descriptions, it did seem like a lot of information was going around too quickly. Thanks for being the guinea pig of this crazy idea :P I think it turned out pretty good, and had some crazy things that happened... lol. I didn't really know what would happen, but it seemed like every night & day explored some special situation of role abilities clashing or crazy effects occurring. Hehe. Again, thanks for playing! I had fun, hopefully you did too ;D

#483 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 11:16 PM

Final Roster:

Host: unreality
1) Reaymond - DEAD [Cardinal] Blown up by Frost
2) Frost - DEAD [Intersect] Blew up!
3) star_tiger - DEAD [Head Paladin] Blown up by Frost
4) Kathleen - DEAD [Warrior] Killed by Paladins
5) Brandonb - WINNER! [Mercenary]
6) Dawh - DEAD [Yin] Died with Frozen
7) Joe's Student - DEAD [Rogue] Win condition failed
8) Foolonthehill - WINNER! [Crusader]
9) Puzzlegirl - DEAD [Messenger] Killed by Crusader
10) itachi-san - DEAD [Reflex] Sacrificed self to save Crazypainter
11) Frozen_in_fire - DEAD [Yang] Lynched
12) crazypainter - DEAD [Federal Agent] Killed by Warrior
13) Mekal - DEAD [Geneticist] Killed by the Paladins
14) dms172 - DEAD [Shadow] Killed by Crsuader
15) Prince_Marth85 - DEAD [Shepherd] Lynched
16) woon - regrouping? [Unknown]
17) taliesin - DEAD [Paramedic] Lynched

congrats to the Paladins! B))

Final Links:

Jumper Mafia
Intro
Night One - Welcome to the War
Day One - A Fall From Meteora
Night Two - Fall of Anonymity
Day Two - An Eye for an Eye
Night Three - Triple Sacrifice
Day Three - A Mafia First
Night Four - The Climax

Edited by unreality, 07 November 2008 - 11:20 PM.

#484 Frost

Frost

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1820 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 11:22 PM

Wow...that game was awesome. I can't believe I actually got two paladins in one shot. Well, it was worth it. :P

Glad I got to have an awesome role! Though I kinda would have liked to travel around a bit more. B))

Edited by Frost, 07 November 2008 - 11:23 PM.

#485 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 11:26 PM

Aw, NO! I was actually gonna change again to Brandonb but then you said you were starting the night post! :( Aw, I'm sorry Jumpers, but it was still a good game :) It was really fun Unreality, nice to see you hosting again (you're so good at it). Great game everyone, and sorry for making the wrong choice :o
<(^-^)>

#486 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 11:29 PM

Wow...that game was awesome. I can't believe I actually got two paladins in one shot. Well, it was worth it. :P

Glad I got to have an awesome role! Though I kinda would have liked to travel around a bit more. B))

haha, the crazy thing was: even if you hadn't switched with Kat, you STILL would've blown up two Paladins :P

edit: thanks Kat :D

Edited by unreality, 07 November 2008 - 11:29 PM.

#487 dms172

dms172

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 11:37 PM

even after proven innocents no one trusted me that CP was good
( :) shakes head in anger :angry: )

#488 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 11:48 PM

even after proven innocents no one trusted me that CP was good
( :) shakes head in anger :angry: )

Well you have to understand that I found you kinda suspicious when you claimed my role ;)
<(^-^)>

#489 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 11:52 PM

Keep an eye out for my upcoming game... VNA 2.0 :D

#490 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 12:07 AM

Sorry if I made anyone mad or if I was too aggressive :blush:

Well Done paladins! And well done Jumpers! Those last few minutes at the end of day 3 were INTENSE! I was pacing like crazy around the house :P

Great game and Epic posts UR!! You are the master!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users