Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Jumper Mafia

• Please log in to reply
520 replies to this topic

#11 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 04:31 PM

Have a great game, folks. :( Took some determination to not PM you unreality. Gonna miss a Mafia game finally. :(

#12 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 07:56 PM

:( Why aren't you playing?

btw, half the spots are still open, PM if you want to join ;D

#13 RainThinker

RainThinker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 12:30 AM

Darn it! <_< Already doing FFB Mafia.
Maybe next time...

#14 Mekal

Mekal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1190 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 01:10 AM

2 words... I'M IN

the only thing is i won't be as active as usual due to finals coming up... but i should still have enogh time to get on ...

#15 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 01:20 AM

Mekal: welcome aboard :D

RainThinker: you can play two games at once, why not? There's no rule saying you can't be playing any other game :) hehe. Some have even played three at once, if I'm not mistaken ;D

everyone: four spots are left (three if RainThinker plays), and tailisin and CL have 'maybes' depending on when gameplay starts, though I suspect it will commence before they can play, though that means they would be alternates to any dropouts if that's necessary and if they want to of course... anyway, my point is that there's not many spots left, sign up quick :D

#16 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 01:20 AM

edit: just as I was posting, another PM... so now there's three spots left ;D

edit2: as I was posting the edit, another PM :P There are now 2 spots left (1 if RainThinker joins)... so sign up quick! Thanks :D

Edited by unreality, 31 October 2008 - 01:25 AM.

#17 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 02:32 AM

1 spot left :o :)

Edited by unreality, 31 October 2008 - 02:32 AM.

#18 Mekal

Mekal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1190 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 02:34 AM

RainThinker: you can play two games at once, why not? There's no rule saying you can't be playing any other game :) hehe. Some have even played three at once, if I'm not mistaken ;D

everyone: four spots are left (three if RainThinker plays), and tailisin and CL have 'maybes' depending on when gameplay starts, though I suspect it will commence before they can play, though that means they would be alternates to any dropouts if that's necessary and if they want to of course... anyway, my point is that there's not many spots left, sign up quick :D

I think i got to 6 :P

#19 dms172

dms172

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 02:40 AM

I think i got to 6 :P

this is off topic but i really have to say i'm in six right now :D

#20 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 03:58 AM

Yes you did!! I am impressed. I have this theory...we all have the same amount of brain space and the older we get the less RAM we have available. ie I have stocks, chores, phone numbers, names, etc in my head so it is about full and to take on more info I must purge or defrag my brain...
Just an idea... but dont even try to get me to understand the new iphone....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users