BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Final Fantasy Battle

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night 2 – Destruction

Some of the Genomes that Kuja brought along with him went in search of his 3 targets Silverheat, Limeliam, and crazypainter.

ff9_kuja_big.jpg

“Go and gather them into the village of Kazus…I have a surprise waiting for them,” was Kuja’s order, and they followed without a word.

Irvine lazily watched from his position in a hidden part of one of the hills looking for any signs of silverheart.

After a little while, Irvine spotted her in the distance though there appeared to be someone with her.

Irvine ignored the other presence, smiled, and readied his gun, “There you are.”

irvine2.jpg

Irvine aimed his gun and fired. Suddenly, the one with Silverheart moved into the way, taking the shot.

Silverheart looked down at the one who had taken the shot then in the direction of Irvine and started heading in his direction. Not taking any chances of getting caught, he ran as quickly as he could from where he had been before Silverheart could reach him.

Shadow kneeled down to Interceptor.

“You remember the one named Star_tiger…Go look for her and tell me who she is.”

Interceptor gave a low growl in acknowledgement before running off into the night in search of star_tiger.

“Now for my own target…” Shadow waited outside the gates of Ur, waiting for Kat to leave. Just as Kat stepped outside the gate, Shadow leapt in front of her.

534462_046c41944a_m.jpg

“We meet again…” he stated calmly.

“I know that voice! You’re the one from the woods yesterday! Decided to show yourself this time?” Kat said, drawing out her weapon. She appeared still weak however from the poison.

“Still want to fight in that weakened state…Heh, I like your style…But I’ve got better things to be doing.” Shadow raised his hand and cast the stop spell on Kat, freezing her in place. Shadow gave a smirk underneath his mask and disappeared.

Squall walked through the field outside of Castle Sasune, looking for crazypainter and soon spotted her headed his way.

“I wasn’t able to find who I was looking for last time, but not this time…” Squall said quietly to himself and walked toward crazypainter drawing out his gunblade.

ffrender06.jpg

Crazypainter looked up and saw Squall headed her way. She could tell by the look in his eye that he was here to fight. Not really looking to fight, she attempted to leave but Squall quickly ran in front of her and cut her off.

“Trying to run?” Squall questioned

“No…Just not looking to fight…” crazypainter replied.

Squall gave crazypainter a slightly annoyed look before pulling back his gunblade to strike and swung it at her. She quickly dodged his attack and pulled out her own weapon, seeing that there was apparently no way out of this.

Squall prepared another attack and attempted to strike again but before he could hit, 2 strange tailed people rushed by and grabbed crazypainter, and disappeared into the night, leaving a very confused Squall behind.

The last of the genomes brought crazypainter to Kazus and threw her to the ground beside Silverheart and Limeliam. The Genomes surrounded them, not allowing them to escape.

Kuja floated above them with an evil smile.

KujaFMV.jpg

So the cast has been gathered, now let it begin!

Kuja raised his hand to the sky, “Come now Bahamut let’s give everyone a good show!”

Bahamut descended from the heavens flying right above Kazus.

final-fantasy-ix-bahamut.jpg

Crazypainter, Limeliam, and Silverheart all looked up at at Bahamut as it began to charge its Mega Flare attack. Just as it was about to release it’s attack the Genomes all scattered. Bahamut released it’s attack on crazypainter, limeliam, and silverheart. Just as the attack was released however, someone appeared out of nowhere and threw silverheart away from the main blast. Mega Flare hit the others and silverheart’s helper and as the dust cleared there was no trace of them as well as a large area of the town. Silverheart was nowhere to be seen. Kuja had not seen Silverheart being saved and assumed her for dead and left as Bahamut ascended back into the heavens.

“Hahaha, you have done well my pet…But I no longer need you. No be a good little pet and die!”

ultimecia.jpg

Ultimecia’s words flowed into star_tiger’s head as she pulled out her weapon.

“Yes…I shall do as you wish…” star_tiger thrust the weapon into her neck and she dropped to the ground.

Zidane ran through the fields and forest, looking everywhere for star_tiger.

ff9_zidane2_1024x768.jpg

Just as he was about to give up on his search, he spotted a body on the ground nearby and went over for a closer inspection.

“I’m not sure what happened…But I don’t think I want to find out…” Zidane turned and left, trying to wipe away the scene from his mind.

Recruiter: Warriors of Light

1) Kathleen (Poisoned)

2) Mekal (Dead – Killed by Xemnas)

3) Panther

4) Reaymond (Dead – Killed by Cloud and Sephiroth)

5) frozen_in_fire

6) RainThinker (Dead - Executed and found to be Kefka)

7) Limeliam (Dead – Killed by Kuja)

8) Puzzlegirl

9) dms172

10) star_tiger (Dead – Killed by Ultimecia)

11) crazypainter (Dead – Killed by Kuja)

12) Silverheart

Day 2 begins now. You all have 24 hours to cast your votes. A lot of you are probably wondering, “Why isn’t Kat dead?” Well…Poison’s effect takes on after the person takes an action. Stop pretty much negated any action she would have taken and so she’s still alive.

YES I'm STILL ALIVE! *dances, then coughs dramatically* Sorry guys, you're gunna have to wait another night for some ghost popcorn, don't even THINK about using anything else, its just not as good ;) Ok so what do you have out for me, Shadow? Althought you kinda did save me so...thanks? :wacko: So what was that thing with gathering three targets, :wacko: I'm gonna reread the roles/rules again... :rolleyes:

<(^-^)>

Whoever. Killed. Me. Will. Die.

I can't believe I'm dead <_< I am so going to kill the Ultimecia person in another mafia...watch your back! :P

Ooh, at least I committed suicide. That's my dream death...but I'd rather still be alive :angry:

Wicked night post, Prince! I luv the dramaticness...not to mention the pic of the fire-breathing dragon (ain't he so cute? would luv one as a pet) and my LOVELY, LOVELY suicide

Hey Kat, I'm dying to try your ghost popcorn...too bad you're still alive...I mean, *cough, cough* I'm glad you're not dead yet

Thanks a little.....dark Tiger

*laughs* So is Kat alive for another post? Guess so :)

Now you ghosty's will have to wait for your popcorn (for those who missed it the secret ingredient is nicotine)

Wow, that just killed over half the roster :mellow:

The day post should be interesting... B))

Holy crud! That's a lot of dead people for it only being the second night! Geesh, who is who? So many are dead and we don't have a clue who most of them were. Today's vote is going to be as difficult or worse than yesterdays! Time to do some reading I guess.

Thanks a little.....dark Tiger

*laughs* So is Kat alive for another post? Guess so

Now you ghosty's will have to wait for your popcorn (for those who missed it the secret ingredient is nicotine)

Wow, that just killed over half the roster

The day post should be interesting...

You're welcome, Silver. I am so going to get my revenge...and yes, I know who you are, Ultimecia! :P

Oh, so the secret ingredient is nicotine, huh? That explains the randomness and jumpiness of various players...*looks at Kat*

I'm SO HAPPY so many people died! I mean...*cough, cough* so sad that half the roster died... ;) Have fun to the few, few people who are still alive, and best of luck!

About 7 hours until the day post and not a single vote's in yet!? What's going on here?

I don't think the people alive realize that they can cast their votes in for some reason... :huh:

Guess when they see Prince's message (after school or work), they'll start posting their votes. B))

Whoops, nearly forgot!

I think silverheart has been a bit too lucky; there's something fishy about her, as i'm not sure about her last minute 'whoops I wasn't on sorry here's my excuse' when she was nearly lynched - maybe she was talking/PM ing her baddie friends to ask them about it?

I couldn't find much else info that says anyone else might be a baddie, so maybe she's the last one?

Anyway:

1) Kathleen (Poisoned)

3) Panther - voting for Silverheart

5) frozen_in_fire

8) Puzzlegirl

9) dms172

12) Silverheart

Either I'm blind and totally missing something or the posts up to this point don't give sufficient enough information to know who the baddies are...and likewise, who they aren't. But, my computer time will be limited this evening so I have to choose someone. GARRRRRR!

1) Kathleen (Poisoned)

5) frozen_in_fire

8) Puzzlegirl - voting for DMS

9) dms172

12) Silverheart

Someone please give me some information to make a better informed decision...we can't afford to lose any good guys!

1) Kathleen (Poisoned) -voting for Frozen in Fire

5) frozen_in_fire

9) dms172

12) Silverheart

Sorry peeps, had school :rolleyes: Plus I hate to be the first one to vote :P Last time I did that almost got me lynched :blink: I can also vouche for Silverheart's Halloween excuse, she was at my house, as well as star_tiger, having a sleepover. We didn't really get on that night, any of us ;) I have nothing to work with for voting, but I'm gonna vote frozen, just to hear what he has to say. Btw I'm pretty sure I AM gonna die tonight, lets make this vote count, I won't live to make the next one :o

<(^-^)>

Whoa... mass destruction...

Anyhow, I've come home from school and from the night post, I can deduce a few things. Sorry if my logic doesn't make sense or something...

1)Star_tiger is not Zidane, Shadow or Ultemicia. Actually, based on the fact that Ultemicia said, "You have done well, my pet," I'm assuming that she did something. If that's the case, then she's either Irvine, Squall, or Kuja... right? Does my logic make sense? So it's more likely that she was a hero.. uh oh.

2)Silverheart is not Kuja... and she used a defence, so she didn't do anything else other than defend. That means she's not Ultemicia, Kuja, Shadow, Squall, Irvine, or Zidane. So she could be Sephiroth, Xemnas, Cloud, Vivi, or Yuna.

3)Crazypainter is most likely a hero. If she was Sephiroth, then she would have been defending. And she's not Kuja. So she's either Xemnas, Ultemicia or a hero... correct? Wait... does chronological order count? Because then CP couldn't have been Ultemicia....

Anyways, I'm going with an instinct.

5) frozen_in_fire - voting for Panther

9) dms172

12) Silverheart

Whoa... mass destruction...

Anyhow, I've come home from school and from the night post, I can deduce a few things. Sorry if my logic doesn't make sense or something...

1)Star_tiger is not Zidane, Shadow or Ultemicia. Actually, based on the fact that Ultemicia said, "You have done well, my pet," I'm assuming that she did something. If that's the case, then she's either Irvine, Squall, or Kuja... right? Does my logic make sense? So it's more likely that she was a hero.. uh oh.

2)Silverheart is not Kuja... and she used a defence, so she didn't do anything else other than defend. That means she's not Ultemicia, Kuja, Shadow, Squall, Irvine, or Zidane. So she could be Sephiroth, Xemnas, Cloud, Vivi, or Yuna.

3)Crazypainter is most likely a hero. If she was Sephiroth, then she would have been defending. And she's not Kuja. So she's either Xemnas, Ultemicia or a hero... correct? Wait... does chronological order count? Because then CP couldn't have been Ultemicia....

Anyways, I'm going with an instinct.

9) dms172

12) Silverheart

Frozen, you basically posted what I had thought out last night, thanks for saving me the trouble ^_^ IThe

thing is, I got that Silverheart could have been Squall, Zidine, Xemmas or Kuja...can someone point out what I may have done wrong? o_0

<(^-^)>

Frozen, you basically posted what I had thought out last night, thanks for saving me the trouble ^_^ IThe

thing is, I got that Silverheart could have been Squall, Zidine, Xemmas or Kuja...can someone point out what I may have done wrong? o_0

<(^-^)>

actually Kat i came up with the same conclusion that you did Silverheart and sounds a lot like Kuja to me <_<, but since I'm very sure of Kat's innocents i will vote with her

9) dms172-voting for Frozen in Fire

12) Silverheart

<(^-^)>

Since Silverheart used a defense to save herself, she couldn't possibly have done anything that night. So anyone who did something that night is not SIlverheart.... right?

Reminder: Less than an hour left!!

Gosh, we're all waiting on Silver...again. Guess she's forced to defend herself once more... <_< Wonder what excuse she'll use this time? :P LUV YA SILVER! Just wished you could hack the school's system... :D

Edited by star_tiger

1) Kathleen (Poisoned) -voting for Panther

9) dms172-voting for Frozen in Fire

12) Silverheart

Aw Dms, thanks for the support, but I don't have anything to work on, and Frozen isn't setting off any alarms ;) But I am innocent, and it'll be too bad when I die tonight :( So I'm gonna change my vote to someone I want to hear from, no offence to them.

<(^-^)>

Gosh, we're all waiting on Silver...again. Guess she's forced to defend herself once more... <_< Wonder what excuse she'll use this time? :P LUV YA SILVER! Just wished you could hack the school's system... :D

Could it be another inactivity death? :lol: It might be a record!

My vote is in for Silver's excuse to be about... Homework :P