BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Final Fantasy Battle

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:mad: WHAT!!! <_< i was killed :angry: by a dead :mad: man. <_<

*Coughcough* WOman, technically ;) I was cloud, and last time I checked I was a girl :P Aw don't take it badly, it was a fun game right? :D

<(^-^)>

Edit: Btw, Cloud is AWESOME! I wikipedia-ed him, and I totally love his hair B))

Edited by Kathleen

OMG, THAT WAS THE BEST POST EVER!!! *dramaticness* luv the pics, not to mention the fact that Kat came back alive and killed off dms :P The second best death would be murdered by your arch-enemy who came back alive after he got poisoned and died, the first being dramatic suicide :D

I've already got plans for FFB2 in the work. But it won't be until after Jumper at the very least.

OOH, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs out of classroom, and runs happily around school 5 times, knocking over principal in the process*

OH, I hope I get another evil character...the Angel of Death was definitely fun to play, especially when I killed off Lime and CP... *evil laugh*

Well hooray the innocents win so I can reveal I was Shadow :DB)) I was a ninja :ph34r:

Yeah, a ninja who had it out for me! You comprimised my life with your poison <_< Don't think I'll forget it :ph34r:

<(^-^)>