Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Sheikh's Heritage

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
84 replies to this topic

#31 vivaciousmel

vivaciousmel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 02:57 PM

I've heard this one... they swap camels

#32 tristram42

tristram42

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 05:56 PM

The faster they ran their camels, the quicker they would die. A dead camel has got to be the slowest.

#33 roberto0

roberto0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 06:24 AM

I registered to reply to this topic. While I appreciate the spirit of the riddle, I'm not heartened by the answer.

If the 2 brothers switched camels somewhere in the desert, who is to say that the switch actually happened, especially if they rode out on their own camels to begin with? Perhaps the camels were branded in some way? I might argue that whomever is riding the camel at the time is indeed the proper owner of the camel.

If I were one of the Sheikh's sons, I would kill my camel, get a horse, and then ride to the city.

#34 jessijessi

jessijessi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 11:45 PM

I thought that the old man had them switch camels so that no matter who was the last one in, they would both be winners and losers. Since the technical owner of the slowest camel would be the first on into the city and vice versa, there would be no technical winner or loser. And since the outcome was a draw, perhaps the kingdom would then be split or somehow shared between the brothers.

#35 cyberKafka

cyberKafka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 09:46 AM

great brain teaser

#36 Joseph_

Joseph_

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 11:10 PM

What? This riddle... I get it. If they switch camels they will try to go as fast as they can so that they can make eachother loose!!!! Mwuhahahahahahha! I get it. I'm So Smart And I'm Only 11!!! Woot Woot!

#37 Joseph_

Joseph_

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 11:12 PM

Or they are just trien to kill there camels which would make them go nowhere.

#38 Joseph_

Joseph_

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 11:17 PM

Or they are just going to kill the Sheikh and split the money 50/50 or kill eachother. Thats what I would do... Or would I? Or they could beat the Sheikh and make him hand it over and the Throne or whatever Sheikhs sit upon? Camel?

#39 Joseph_

Joseph_

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 11:21 PM

Orrrrrrrrr.... The Wise punk told them he was gonna like kills them or something along those lines... IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. So the Camel riders were running as fast as they could to get away from wise punk. RIGHT? Bull, There are so many Friken answers!!!!!!!!! gawd!!!!

#40 Joseph_

Joseph_

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 11:29 PM

I would frieken make a Kebab outa my camel then walk there and never lose...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users