Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Anime Battle Royale: Naruto

• Please log in to reply
370 replies to this topic

#41 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 02:43 AM

Ah, I have informed Itachi-san of this:

My internet will more than likely disappear after tomorrow, so I hereby remove myself from the roster. On the very, very, very slim chance that my internet does not die, I will request to be reapplied to the list. Thank you for your patience.

dude... ok, you're off the roster, but there's no coming back and please don't post anything else on this thread. This is not personal, so please don't take it that way, it's just that you have information now and it's important you don't post any of it.

...still looking for a replacement who can last longer than 1 hour :P

#42 Wally West

Wally West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 02:47 AM

Since there was no information in the Night Post, and this looks like a very interesting and good game, I would personally prefer to vote out an inactive player or a vacant spot (Kat/Sparanda) right now than to remove someone who is enthusiastic about the game. If Itachi-san can fill the spot, that is great, otherwise, I would put my vote there.

#43 Mekal

Mekal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1190 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 02:47 AM

That's really all we have to go on at this point :D Who do you suspect?

If i say the reason, I would be breaking a rule... If I say why my gut pulls towards this person, then I will be unable to explain... just a warning... if you still want me to go then I will say it... (Wow... doesn't this sound baddieish :P )

#44 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 02:55 AM

Since there was no information in the Night Post, and this looks like a very interesting and good game, I would personally prefer to vote out an inactive player or a vacant spot (Kat/Sparanda) right now than to remove someone who is enthusiastic about the game. If Itachi-san can fill the spot, that is great, otherwise, I would put my vote there.

I disagree. We have to think past metagaming and think in-gaming. We have no idea as to the nature of Kat's role. In fact due to the nature of my own role I think I know what Kat might be, and she's probably on our side as a key player for the good guys :D (or whoever takes Kat's place). It's better to vote out an active villain than an inactive goodie ;D

If i say the reason, I would be breaking a rule... If I say why my gut pulls towards this person, then I will be unable to explain... just a warning... if you still want me to go then I will say it... (Wow... doesn't this sound baddieish :P )

Out with it :P hehe

#45 Mekal

Mekal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1190 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 03:02 AM

LOL... Kat/Sparanda... Looks like people have alrady gotten my Gut Felling already :P

#46 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 03:07 AM

Interesting... maybe I was wrong about her being an Innocent. Are you sure?

#47 dawh

dawh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1300 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 03:11 AM

Hokage: Tsunade
1) Puzzlegirl
2) Mekal
3) Dawh - voting for Laharl
4) Prof. Templeton
5) Kat(?)
6) Prince Marth
7) Laharl
8) unreality
9) Joe's Student
10) woon
11) Panther
12) Cherry Lane
13) GC
14) Brandonb
15) FIF
16) Wally West
17) Sinistral

At the risk of seeming bad, I'll take the first stab at voting. There really is no basis for making guesses, so let's see what Laharl has to say... :o

Haven't said that you need to stop listening to your gut feeling in the past Mekal? :rolleyes: I'm going to stick with my strategy right now and see if I hit anything.

#48 Mekal

Mekal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1190 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 03:12 AM

Interesting... maybe I was wrong about her being an Innocent. Are you sure?

most likely not... my last gut feeling made me vote for an innocent... so that is why i don't like to trust it...

#49 Wally West

Wally West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 03:18 AM

I disagree. We have to think past metagaming and think in-gaming. We have no idea as to the nature of Kat's role. In fact due to the nature of my own role I think I know what Kat might be, and she's probably on our side as a key player for the good guys :D (or whoever takes Kat's place). It's better to vote out an active villain than an inactive goodie ;D

I was thinking about making it easier on Itachi-san and showing consideration to other players. But if anyone has a better suggestion, I am all ears. ;)

#50 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 03:41 AM

I was thinking about making it easier on Itachi-san and showing consideration to other players. But if anyone has a better suggestion, I am all ears. ;)

That was my first thought also. We may have trouble filling that spot back in, whatever the role may have been. And if we lynch someone else today, that person may not be able to fill Kat's role b/c he would have critical info/knowledge gathered from his previous role. It just seems less complicated, especially with the nearly-zero amount of info in the night post, to just go ahead and take out Kat/Sparanda. She may have been a good role, but what happens if we lynch a different good role today anyway? We would be even worse off then if we take out Kat.

Hokage: Tsunade
1) Puzzlegirl
2) Mekal
3) Dawh - voting for Laharl
4) Prof. Templeton
5) Kat(?)
6) Prince Marth
7) Laharl
8) unreality
9) Joe's Student
10) woon
11) Panther
12) Cherry Lane
13) GC
14) Brandonb - voting for Kat/Sparanda
15) FIF
16) Wally West
17) Sinistral

It's the best reasoning I can think of for starting this thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users