Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Anime Battle Royale: Naruto

• Please log in to reply
370 replies to this topic

#371 Joe's Student

Joe's Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 07:06 PM

Itachi-san thanks alot for hosting, this a great version of ABR, I can't wait to play the tweaked version, it'll surely be brilliant. Apologies about my inactivity last day, I thought I would get on later in the day, and I didn't... sorry. But us Konohans did the business anyway :blush: .

Would like to say thank you to WallyWest, dawh and PT who made up Team Kakashi, and thanks to them I think my understanding of this game and Mafia-type games in general has improved, it was a great insight into how best to play tactically being involved in discussions with them... was very enjoyable! thanks! ^_^

Can't wait for the next one :) .

Edited by Joe's Student, 30 October 2008 - 07:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users