I am not afraid of lynching. But why I am deserve tacos but not brownies?
Brownies are for WINNERS!!
Jump to content
|Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.
Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.
If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.
Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Posted 29 October 2008 - 08:40 PM
Posted 29 October 2008 - 08:48 PM
Yeah, I didn't think dawh had a choice in the matter. Good move with the manipulation.
Edited by Brandonb, 29 October 2008 - 08:53 PM.
Posted 29 October 2008 - 08:52 PM
Posted 29 October 2008 - 09:07 PM
Posted 29 October 2008 - 09:14 PM
Wow...PG's brownies must be AWESOME! o_o
Posted 29 October 2008 - 10:02 PM
I was surprised when Ataksuki (and Orochimaru) were reluctant to vote against the possible villains; none of the Konohans (after Mekal ) were ever on the chopping block during the day vote. It was a little hard to find the Villains because they were reluctant to try to work against the Konohans, but it allowed us to get a dominant hold on voting and made people afraid to act at night.
So I'd love to hear some feedback. I'll start things off:
1) I should have given 150 stat points to start instead of 100, but since it was only 100, I'm surprised everyone kept reaching for that unattainable goal of a Special Power. I would have thought that people with BTSC would have had one of them train their Chakra to 100 and attack. A 50% shot is pretty good and that's assuming the victim is training.
2) It was Bb's idea to add 25 points for every successful kill, but I should have extended that idea by giving away 25 points for every Day and every Night the character lived.
3) Team Kakashi should probably be only 3 people. But that doesn't take away anything from their play. They all played very well
4) And I think I should have included tips on who was training what in the Night Posts to give some info.
Basically, Training consumed the game.
Some tips and strategies as an arm-chair quarterback:
1) Orochimaru should have offered the Proposal after Akatsuki lost 2 people. I know you were planning on trying to align with Konoha, but I think the losing team would be much more ready to except. I know Sinistral wanted it.
2) Speaking of Sinistral, his claim of Hidan was an excellent move. Well done!
3) Speaking of Hidan, if he claimed Rock Lee, he could have won the game.
4) Akatsuki was the group that shouldn't have attacked first and they were the ones that did. Aside from Shikamaru, Neji and Orochimaru that is. It's too bad I only got to give 1 riddle...
Posted 29 October 2008 - 10:09 PM
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Community Forum Software by IP.Board 3.4.5
Licensed to: BrainDen