Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Anime Battle Royale: Naruto

• Please log in to reply
370 replies to this topic

#201 dawh

dawh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1300 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 02:41 AM

Hokage: Tsunade
1) Puzzlegirl - voting for FIF
2) Mekal -DEAD executed and found to be [Shikamaru]
3) Dawh - voting for Kat
4) Prof. Templeton - voting for Kat
5) Kat -voting for FIF
6) Prince Marth - Voting for FIF
7) Laharl - voting for Kat
8) unreality - voting for FIF
9) Joe's Student - voting for Kat
10) woon - voting for FIF
11) Panther - voting for Prince Marth
12) Cherry Lane - voting for FIF
13) GC - voting for Kat
14) Brandonb - voting for FIF
15) FIF - voting for Kat
16) Wally West - voting for Kat
17) Sinistral - voting for Kat

We're down to the wire and I'm afraid that I'm a little mistrustful of PM's hesitation before giving us the name. FIF hasn't been on to defend himself and if he is Kisame, then someone will deal with him tonight. We know that Kat is a Villain and given this choice, I would much prefer the known Villain over the trusting PM unconditionally.

#202 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 03:14 AM

Wow another close one! The Day will end in about 10 minutes... so Kat is doomed barring some quick change here.

To answer a question posed before: the roles with ability to kill a correct Character were given at the very start and were random among the 3 teams.

#203 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 03:46 AM

Wow another close one! The Day will end in about 10 minutes... so Kat is doomed barring some quick change here.

To answer a question posed before: the roles with ability to kill a correct Character were given at the very start and were random among the 3 teams.

Thanks Itachi! ;)

#204 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 03:53 AM

Day 2: An Artistic Ending

Kat ran through the Forest. The ANBU special ops were hot on her trail, bouncing through the dense branches like pumas. Looking back, they actually did resemble animals with their protective face masks. They were the top trackers in the village and there were too many on her trail to lose them. Two more swooped in front of her path.

Posted Image
ANBU Agent: You're not getting away Kat.

Kat: We'll see. Hmph!

Kat flexed her fists and shot out scatter bombs at the ANBU. In the midst of the confusion, she created a large clay bird, hopped on and took to the skies. She flew so fast, her movement was beyond sight, and before her trackers could prepare a counter-attack, she had already left the Forest area.
Posted Image
Kat(looking back): Try to stop me now! Hah!

Kat made it out to the Desert and hovered over a village below. It seemed she lost all her ANBU pursuers. Satisfied, she landed covertly, dissolved the bird, surveyed the area and began to make her getaway complete. She stealthily walked from alley to alley in the Desert village, but was startled by a noise from the roof of one of the houses.
Posted Image
ANBU Agent: Not good enough, Kat, if that is your real name. Come with us or die. You're totally surrounded now.

Kat: persistent... Hmmm. Easy choice. Since we're all gathered so close I've got the perfect idea.

Kat's hand unveiled what looked like a clay statue of a warrior. "This is my finest creation. You know... art is something that's beauty lasts for only an instant and then vanishes. Much like a flower blooming, or in this case, you're dying faces." The ANBU agents took a hesitant step back, but they were well within range.

Posted Image
Deidara took his enemies with him in a final cataclysmic explosion. When the smoke cleared all that was left was an enormous crater and one less Akatsuki member.

1) Puzzlegirl
2) Mekal -DEAD (executed and found to be Shikamaru)
3) Dawh
4) Prof. Templeton
5) Kat -DEAD (executed and found to be Deidara)
6) Prince Marth
7) Laharl
8) unreality
9) Joe's Student
10) woon
11) Panther
12) Cherry Lane
13) GC
14) Brandonb
15) FIF
16) Wally West
17) Sinistral

Prologue
Night 1
Night 1 Addendum
Day 1
Night 2

Night 3 Starts now and ends once I get all the pms in. Also, please include your current stats (some people do already, so an extra thank you to them). I just want to make sure we all stay on the same page with those.

#205 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 03:58 AM

Wondering when was the last time Kat got a hero role. :P Sorry Kat/Deidara. It had to be done.

#206 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 04:00 AM

Wondering when was the last time Kat got a hero role. :P Sorry Kat/Deidara. It had to be done.

:lol: I think she's batting 1,000 with villainy. It's really funny how she defies the odds every game. Thanks for playing Kat, you'll get to be good some day... ;)

#207 Wally West

Wally West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 04:21 AM

Yes, and thanks Kat, for returning to your role, even though it was a Villain role ;).

#208 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 12:55 PM

Dang...at least I got to use my awesome bombs at the end ^_^ Yeah, I'm wondering why I'm a villain almost every single time...:wacko: Good luck villains! And none to you innocents <_< ok fine maybe a little...
~Kat

#209 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 06:03 AM

Night 3: The Showdown

Kakashi and Sakura raced through the Forest. They knew exactly where to find their target. FIF was spotted near there by some of the ANBU shortly before the sun began to set.

Posted Image
Kakashi: Stay behind me Sakura. I may need your assistance in the fight, but for now just prep your medical techniques.

Sakura: Got it! I'm ready.

They approached a clearing in the forest. The cloudy night sky loomed over-head. Lightning sparked in several directions. The sky thundered shortly after. Kakashi and Sakura stopped well out of range of their target. Kakashi looked with his Sharingan eye deep into the Forest at FIF. They kept their voices low.

Kakashi: I know you don't have much experience under your belt, Sakura. But you're young and strong. We are ninja and must eliminate any threats to our village.

Sakura: Are you absolutely sure about him Kakashi-sensai?

Kakashi(whispering): Positive. (raises hand in silent directional signal)

Posted Image
Kakashi lowered his hand, signifying the Attack was on. FIF had already seen it coming though and created several clones. What he didn't know was that Kakashi had backup.

Posted Image
Sakura destroyed all the clones, and as FIF's eyes widened from his hiding spot he heard a stunning electrical noise, not from the sky, but from behind. As he turned all he heard was: "Chidori!"

Kakashi had transformed his arm into a lightning blade and it easily cut right through FIF's body. FIF fell, but not before slicing Kakashi with a near fatal blow as FIF fell back and died. Sakura rushed over and used her Medical ninjutsu to heal him. When the healing was done, they brought FIF's body back to Tsunade to be studied.

---

1) Puzzlegirl
2) Mekal -DEAD (executed and found to be Shikamaru)
3) Dawh
4) Prof. Templeton
5) Kat -DEAD (executed and found to be Deidara)
6) Prince Marth
7) Laharl
8) unreality
9) Joe's Student
10) woon
11) Panther
12) Cherry Lane
13) GC
14) Brandonb
15) FIF -DEAD (killed by Kakashi)
16) Wally West
17) Sinistral

Prologue
Night 1
Night 1 Addendum
Day 1
Night 2
Day 2

Day 3 begins now and will end in 24 hours.

#210 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 06:52 AM

So PrinceM was telling the truth, FIF was Kisame. Though PrinceM was telling the truth, that doesn't necessarily mean he isn't Itachi.The bad news is that all the villains are also busy training.
EDIT: Coherence

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users