Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Cruise Ship Mafia II

• Please log in to reply
456 replies to this topic

#41 Joe's Student

Joe's Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 08:18 AM

Thanks Nurse! You won't regret it!

Can't believe my luck there! After a hard days work on the ship i get chloroformed! Pah! :P

Ok so voting day 1...

Be back after school with my vote...

#42 reaymond

reaymond

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1324 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 08:19 AM

OK... that night was unexpected to say the least :P feel gutted for ya tho CP out already

#43 foolonthehill

foolonthehill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 10:18 AM

Should I post something? If I do, people might think I'm too anxious to lynch someone and must therefore be a baddie. On the other hand, if I wait until tomorrow to post then they will think I am being mysteriously silent and must therefore be put to death. What to do? What to do? :huh:

*Puzzlegirl posts nothing of actual value and then heads off to bed.*

Since she posted first without much to say, she must a baddie: so I'll vote for PG. Only joking!

Seems like we might have to go on a bit of a whim for the first lynching, as not much came out of last night except that CP is dead and therefore (presumably) not a prisoner/terrorist/SWAT/MH - ie is/was an innocent. Actually, also quite confused about the MH bit - does the MH choose the SWAT's target? I thought Mekal was asking for a PM from the SWAT not the MH.

I guess Joe's Student can't have been a baddie either, but could be the terrorist? That was a lucky choice of saving by the nurse (unless he's the terrorist :) )

Reposting roster to fix my name, but, on PG's advice, certainly not voting first!

Sea God: Mekal
1)GC
2)CP [Dead: killed by SWAT]
3)JS
4)woon
5)FIF
6)Kat
7)dms172
8)limeliam
9)silverheart
10)PG - voting for ??
11)Slick
12)Reaymond
13)Panther
14)foolonthehill

#44 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 11:44 AM

I guess Joe's Student can't have been a baddie either, but could be the terrorist? That was a lucky choice of saving by the nurse (unless he's the terrorist :) )

I don't think so. Cause Terrorist is invincible for the first night and first day. I believe JS is an innocent.

Voting at Day 1 is really a difficult action.......

#45 foolonthehill

foolonthehill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 11:50 AM

I don't think so. Cause Terrorist is invincible for the first night and first day. I believe JS is an innocent.

Voting at Day 1 is really a difficult action.......

But he did survive...if the nurse hadn't turned up, he might have survived anyway. He's already been brought back to like once by Mekal in water (yes, I realise that's just part of ' the story')

For what it's worth, I also believe he is probably a innocent or, rather, I think that there is more chance of him being innocent than anyone else. Lynching him on the fact that he could be the terrorist would be a big risk for us, so I think he's safe.

edit: clarity to say that the terrorist survived previously in water

Edited by foolonthehill, 16 October 2008 - 11:54 AM.

#46 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 12:00 PM

But he did survive...if the nurse hadn't turned up, he might have survived anyway. He's already been brought back to like once by Mekal in water (yes, I realise that's just part of ' the story')

For what it's worth, I also believe he is probably a innocent or, rather, I think that there is more chance of him being innocent than anyone else. Lynching him on the fact that he could be the terrorist would be a big risk for us, so I think he's safe.

edit: clarity to say that the terrorist survived previously in water

I see what you mean. You mean that even the nurse is not choosing to save JS night 1, that will be a way Mekal will write so JS won't be killed if he is the terrorist.

Uh.... more headache...... :blink:

#47 foolonthehill

foolonthehill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 12:19 PM

I see what you mean. You mean that even the nurse is not choosing to save JS night 1, that will be a way Mekal will write so JS won't be killed if he is the terrorist.

Exactly.

Anyway, who are we going to lynch? We have a random choice from 12 people, with no clues!

#48 Silverheart

Silverheart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 12:46 PM

Exactly.

Anyway, who are we going to lynch? We have a random choice from 12 people, with no clues!

This IS a hard one :mellow:

We have to choose someone without any real idea to whether there more or less innocent than the person next to them....

more after school....

#49 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 12:56 PM

Ok, so no one has said anything, thats all right, lets randomly point a finger and see what they say...Woon, are you a baddie? I'll be back after school, hopefully SOME conversation has started by then...
~Kat

#50 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 01:02 PM

JS is most probably an innocent passenger, thought there's a chance he could be the terrorist. But I think it's safe to assume he's an innocent.
And the SA has to PM his choice of the kill, but as Mekal said, the MH and SA know each other. So CP's not MH.
Somebody has to start the voting though. It should be random at best, but we can change our later, if needed. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users