Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Cruise Ship Mafia II

• Please log in to reply
456 replies to this topic

#31 Mekal

Mekal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1190 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 03:09 AM

Wow, that WAS epic.....I was totally not prepared for that :blink:

Let me know when you finish that book your writing :)

That will take a while :P i am only on chapter 2 after 4 weeks of writing... and there is 21 chapters :P

Oh... and BTW... dms172 was arrested.

#32 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 03:10 AM

Sea God: Mekal
1)GC
2)CP [Dead: killed by Prisoners]
3)JS
4)woon
5)FIF
6)Kat
7)dms172
8)limeliam
9)silverheart
10)PG
11)Slick
12)Reaymond
13)Panther
14)footonthehill

Uh, I think CP was killed by the SWAT agent, not the prisoners...:huh: Typo?
~Kat

#33 Mekal

Mekal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1190 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 03:15 AM

Uh, I think CP was killed by the SWAT agent, not the prisoners...:huh: Typo?
~Kat

ah... yes... thank you kat... :D

#34 puzzlegirl

puzzlegirl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1450 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 03:36 AM

Should I post something? If I do, people might think I'm too anxious to lynch someone and must therefore be a baddie. On the other hand, if I wait until tomorrow to post then they will think I am being mysteriously silent and must therefore be put to death. What to do? What to do? :huh:

1)GC
2)CP [Dead: killed by Prisoners]
3)JS
4)woon
5)FIF
6)Kat
7)dms172
8)limeliam
9)silverheart
10)PG - voting for ??
11)Slick
12)Reaymond
13)Panther
14)footonthehill

*Puzzlegirl posts nothing of actual value and then heads off to bed.*

#35 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 03:44 AM

Haha :lol: I'm gonna go with my routine, and see if anyone has any leads...so we know Joe's Student wasn't a prisoner, and CP wasn't the SWAT agent...could she have been the Mission Handler? In the post it says the Mission Handler picked the target...can the SWAT attack their own Mission Handler? Going to bed soon, I'll check in the morning before school, but I might be busy from about 6:00-10:00 EST, I'm going to a Caberet Night at my school, all music all night ^_^ I'll check after school and try to be on after, so don't go pointing the "inactivity" finger tomorrow...I also might not be here some of Friday, but I'm still figuring that out. Keep you guys posted ^_^ Its just a busy week...<_<
~Kat

#36 dms172

dms172

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 03:58 AM

That will take a while :P i am only on chapter 2 after 4 weeks of writing... and there is 21 chapters :P

Oh... and BTW... dms172 was arrested.

so now i can't vote to kill someone?
:mad:
lol i don't really care i'm safer in jail.

oh ya and i should probably point this out. I'm going camping this weekend, so non friday to sunday around 5 pm central i won't be able to post but if everyday is 24 hours and every night is 24 hours it might be ok.

Edited by dms172, 16 October 2008 - 04:03 AM.

#37 Mekal

Mekal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1190 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 03:59 AM

Haha :lol: I'm gonna go with my routine, and see if anyone has any leads...so we know Joe's Student wasn't a prisoner, and CP wasn't the SWAT agent...could she have been the Mission Handler? In the post it says the Mission Handler picked the target...can the SWAT attack their own Mission Handler? Going to bed soon, I'll check in the morning before school, but I might be busy from about 6:00-10:00 EST, I'm going to a Caberet Night at my school, all music all night ^_^ I'll check after school and try to be on after, so don't go pointing the "inactivity" finger tomorrow...I also might not be here some of Friday, but I'm still figuring that out. Keep you guys posted ^_^ Its just a busy week...<_<
~Kat

Not to ruin it... but the S.W.A.T and the MH have BTSC... and i would announce the death of the MH...

oh... and speaking of Friday... I will have to extend the night an extra 3 hours since I will be at a dance...

Edited by Mekal, 16 October 2008 - 04:01 AM.

#38 Silverheart

Silverheart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 04:12 AM

Ya, I'm on a field trip tomorrow....(WOOO go science center :P )

I should make it back in time though.....I really have nothing to contribute right now, but that might just be because it's 11:15 at night.....*yawns*

*wonders how much more confusing mafia would be if there was suicide, then goes to bed.*

#39 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4852 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 04:53 AM

Night 1 was epic. Except for losing an innocent. I hope this is not going to ruin it for us.
Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

#40 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4852 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 07:12 AM

1)GC
2)CP [Dead: killed by swat agent]
3)JS
4)woon
5)FIF
6)Kat
7)dms172
8)limeliam
9)silverheart
10)PG - voting for ??
11)Slick
12)Reaymond
13)Panther
14)footonthehill

I updated correctly, I believe. So maybe, CP was a prisoner? I need more time to think it out. :wacko:
Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users