Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Cruise Ship Mafia II

• Please log in to reply
456 replies to this topic

#21 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 12:30 AM

So I take it that you and Kathleen go to the same school?
Welcome to the den mais amis.

Not anymore :( But that's off topic. Is anyone else getting IPS Drive Error things? Or is that just my computer being weird? <_<
~Kat

#22 Silverheart

Silverheart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 12:35 AM

It's totally ur comp..... :wacko: :rolleyes:

#23 Silverheart

Silverheart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 01:43 AM

It's totally ur comp..... :wacko: :rolleyes:

nvm.......... :lol:

#24 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 01:50 AM

I have chosen private so if anyone is lurking in my profile, it won't help. :P What about you CP?

I will thanks for the reminder! B))

#25 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4843 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 02:14 AM

I will thanks for the reminder! B))

Your welcome, I couldn't think of a more equal ,way to play. :D

EDIT IPS driver is acting up.

Edited by akaslickster, 16 October 2008 - 02:15 AM.

Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

#26 Mekal

Mekal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1190 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 02:52 AM

Okay, Night post coming up... It is pretty epic to me... :P

#27 Mekal

Mekal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1190 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 02:56 AM

Night 1: I swear this has happened before...

“Are you sure about this?” Asked the Techie. “I mean, I know you wanted to come back with a bang, but to do the EXACT same thing again? People will KNOW we survived!” exclaimed the Techie
“People knew we survived when we killed that dock worker, I think it will be fine.” Replied the Framer
“Now, help me spray this under the door, okay.” Said the Hitman
“Just a random question, but where on earth did you get chloroform?” asked the Threatener. An glance by the Hitman told him that it was a stupid question, and he dropped it. The Hitman mounted the pump while the Framer positioned the tube beneath the door. According to the Techie’s computer, it should take 1 minute and 22 seconds for the subject to fall asleep.

On another part of the ship…

The S.W.A.T agent pressed the microphone into his ear. “Can you hear me?” asked the Mission Handler.
“Yes… now who is my target for tonight…” asked the SA.
“We believe that the woman “CrazyPainter” has the highest percentage of being one of the prisoners that snuck aboard.” Replied the MH, his voice fizzing through the microphone.
The SA followed the directions to the room that was currently in use by his target. Finally he was there. He looked at the number and repeated it back to his MH, and after a confirmation, burst through the door. Before Crazy painter even had a chance to wake up… she was dead.

On the top deck…

The prisoners were dragging Joe’s student across the deck to the back. JS was heavily drugged with the chloroform, and to be even more sure, the prisoners had attached an experimental patch that helped you sleep when you were seasick.
The prisoners finally got to the back and were not disappointed. On this ship, there were 2 flow riders.
“Now, which one, the right one, or the left one…” asked the Threatener.
“Does it really matter?” said the Hitman. “Let’s just drown him and get out. The right one will do.”
The Prisoners dragged him to the right side and picked him up, drowned him, and ran away…

Around 5 minutes later…

“OH MY GOD!!!” the nurse yelled. She was doing her usual round when she saw some people running away. She went over to look at what was wrong when she saw the body, limp and hanging over the right flow rider. Naturally, her experience as a nurse kicked in and she ran over. She pulled him out and started CPR. After 4 rounds, she was about to give up, but then she saw water come gushing out Joe’s students mouth.
She felt the pulse on the man and was relieved to find it beating… slow, but steady.

Okay. Day 1 begins now. The day will be over at 8:00 P.M. tomorrow. Remember, you can use an activity during the day, but you can only use 1 the whole trip…

DISCLAIMER: all pronouns are used as i think of them in the story line. there is no relation to the actual role.

Roster:

Sea God: Mekal
1)GC
2)CP [Dead: killed by Prisoners]
3)JS
4)woon
5)FIF
6)Kat
7)dms172
8)limeliam
9)silverheart
10)PG
11)Slick
12)Reaymond
13)Panther
14)footonthehill

Edited by Mekal, 16 October 2008 - 02:56 AM.

#28 Silverheart

Silverheart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 03:01 AM

Before Crazy painter even had a chance to wake up… she was dead.

Wow, that WAS epic.....I was totally not prepared for that :blink:

Let me know when you finish that book your writing :)

Edited by Silverheart, 16 October 2008 - 03:02 AM.

#29 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 03:06 AM

Yes! The nurse save a mankind. Hopefully JS is a goody! :)

#30 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 03:09 AM

DOH! ......good luck innocents.. you'll need it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users