Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Heroes: Season 1

• Please log in to reply
576 replies to this topic

#11 frozen_in_fire

frozen_in_fire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 10:21 PM

I don't get Ted... what does it mean, he was already injected with a strain of poison? What poison?

#12 Joe's Student

Joe's Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 10:21 PM

My guess is because he is the narrator in the show.

Ahhh this looks super cool! Kudos Frost and Brandonb! :D

edit: how cool would it be to be Sylar btw! :lol: his abilities look immense!

Edited by Joe's Student, 09 October 2008 - 10:21 PM.

#13 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 10:23 PM

I don't get Ted... what does it mean, he was already injected with a strain of poison? What poison?

The virus/serum. The thing that is used in the lynch. This is important b/c the serum does not kill the person that is lynched, unless they get injected a 2nd time.

#14 Impervious

Impervious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 10:25 PM

lets have some fun. my first time at this....so forgive me if i get confused...

#15 Frost

Frost

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1820 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 10:27 PM

Ok, one small change to the rules: Molly can identify a role every day instead of any but not twice in a row.

Edited by Frost, 09 October 2008 - 10:28 PM.

#16 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 10:29 PM

Hey DL... Mind saving me tonight? ;)

Also, a reminder about Peter...
Peter reflects all abilities back at people. So if he is attacked, he will die (unless he's also being saved), but he will also kill his attacker (unless the attacker is being saved of course). EXCEPT if attacked by HRG. HRG has no ability to reflect, so he gets a clean kill on Peter (again, unless someone else tries to save Peter). Also, HRG does not add to Peter's '3 count'

:wacko: can I say that again? :wacko:
But it is a very good point to restate. Also, the fasct that if 3 of us visit him for whatever reason, save, heal, etc.. he could take us all with him. Hmmm interesting playing point.
edit: so night 1 is over at 1:30 pst tomarrow.

Edited by crazypainter, 09 October 2008 - 10:35 PM.

#17 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 10:36 PM

:wacko: can I say that again? :wacko:
But it is a very good point to restate. Also, the fasct that if 3 of us visit him for whatever reason, save, heal, etc.. he could take us all with him. Hmmm interesting playing point.

yeah... but there's an exception to that rule also... but we'll just leave that as a surprise if it happens, or if someone can figure it out for themselves B))

We've really been working on this alot to make the roles interact correctly. The possibilities are astounding... mainly in the way that interactions happen with Peter... it can be quite complicated, but I think we have mapped out the results of just about every possible scenario.

Also, don't forget about Hiro. His abilities are gonna put a sick twist in this game. If my predictions are correct, the lynchings are going to involve heavy discussion about who is going to be injected with the serum, AND whether or not Hiro should retract his kill ;) .

#18 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 10:39 PM

Save the cheerleader ...Save the world

#19 Impervious

Impervious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 10:52 PM

Save the cheerleader ...Save the world

well said

#20 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 11:11 PM

ok this is interesting...good for us innocents as if any of the baddies go for peter then they are revealed...
but we dont want to off HRG because that will make Claire able to be killed. I dont see any other way to
lose her unless HRG is killed. Am I right in this Bb?
So we must be aware that someone may claim that HRG role in the hope that we wont inject him/her.
Am I making sense?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users