BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Anime Battle Royale: Bleached

itachi-san

He can't be Rukia b/c she attacked him.

He can't be your guy, b/c 1) ur him, and 2) he attacked him

He used Inoue so he must've been attacking

Those are the only people that attacked last night and are unaccounted for.

Edit: I've got about half the roster filled now... care to help me out FIF?

oh... i see... I still have my gut vibes that he is a baddie... I hate my gut vibes... they always are wrong... :(

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The part in the Night Post about Prof. Templeton is confusing me. It appears he was attacked by Onizuka but then attacked by Grimmjow. Did the fact that he avoided Onizuka's attack mean he was defending?

The part in the Night Post about Prof. Templeton is confusing me. It appears he was attacked by Onizuka but then attacked by Grimmjow. Did the fact that he avoided Onizuka's attack mean he was defending?

It wasn't that obvious, but his protector opened the door for Onizuka, and then Grimmjow burst in to finish the job. Since there is no defense from Grimmjow and Onizuka was blocked by the protector anyway, Onizuka's attack didn't matter.

If I had to harbor a guess, I would say that FIF is Ichimaru; largely because of the fact that he was an attacker, but he was also first to fall. This would imply that his target attacked him. Since Mekal suspected FIF and we have basically confirmed that Mekal is Kisuke, then it seems that they targeted each other, but I'm still a little rankled about the whole PG thing, so I'm not going to cast the first stone. Of course, everyone knew that Mekal was going after FIF, so if I were an RC in FIF's position, I would have had someone else attack, so that he wouldn't have had to use Inoue's help. Also, Itachi said not to read too much into the order of things in the night post anyway... :unsure:

It wasn't that obvious, but his protector opened the door for Onizuka, and then Grimmjow burst in to finish the job. Since there is no defense from Grimmjow and Onizuka was blocked by the protector anyway, Onizuka's attack didn't matter.

If I had to harbor a guess, I would say that FIF is Ichimaru; largely because of the fact that he was an attacker, but he was also first to fall. This would imply that his target attacked him. Since Mekal suspected FIF and we have basically confirmed that Mekal is Kisuke, then it seems that they targeted each other, but I'm still a little rankled about the whole PG thing, so I'm not going to cast the first stone. Of course, everyone knew that Mekal was going after FIF, so if I were an RC in FIF's position, I would have had someone else attack, so that he wouldn't have had to use Inoue's help. Also, Itachi said not to read too much into the order of things in the night post anyway... :unsure:

The order worked out the first night, so I think you may be right. Also, did anyone else notice that grey cells said he would be attacking a "she" last night, but no female players were attacked? Could grey cells be Ichigo, since Ichigo went crazy and attacked a random player?

you don't know what you've got until it's gone...

Isn't there a song that goes like that?

Don't it always seem to go

That you don't know what you got till it's gone

They paved paradise and put up a parkin' lot

"big yellow taxi" -counting crows

sorry... i couldn't resist... you should see me at school... some one said "it's hard to belive" and i started singing I wont go home without you by Maroon 5

Don't worry... i won't do it again...

Edited by Mekal

Have been reading your posts for a while. Still not really get it. In fact I haven't really read the night 2 story but seems like we have 2 hero saved from dealth. Thanks for the partners roles here. Well done.

Not is time for getting headache to analyze again..... <_<

The way I see it, I think we can all come out with our roles now and have a very good idea about who all is lying. It may be our best chance to have a hero win since most of the baddies are STILL alive, and we now have a ton of info to sort people out.

Edit: Now that LeLouche is dead, do we still have any use for the blindfolded lynch?

Edited by Brandonb

The way I see it, I think we can all come out with our roles now and have a very good idea about who all is lying. It may be our best chance to have a hero win since most of the baddies are STILL alive, and we now have a ton of info to sort people out.

Edit: Now that LeLouche is dead, do we still have any use for the blindfolded lynch?

If we find out who the Laughing Man is then we'd still need to use a blindfold lynch on him. So yes, there is still a use for it.

If we find out who the Laughing Man is then we'd still need to use a blindfold lynch on him. So yes, there is still a use for it.

Oh yeah, I forgot about him.

So what do you say? Time to reveal and sort through people so we don't lynch 1) the Laughing man, or 2) another Hero

Edit: And where did woon go? He's been acting pretty suspicious

Edited by Brandonb

Aren't we still have the risk to come out now? Because Ichigo can kill anyone of us?

No, Ichigo is a good guy, and his 1/3 chance is completely random anyway, so we don't need to fear him coming after us. We do need to figure out who is bad though.

Again, you forget. Ichigo has a special ability that allows him to have a 100% kill rate against his target, but he can only use it once.

Edited by Laharl

Again, you forget. Ichigo has a special ability that allows him to have a 100% kill rate against his target, but he can only use it once.

I didn't forget. Why would we be scared of that? He must use it intentionally, which means that no matter what, if you come out with your role and you are confirmed as a hero, he will not target you with it.

Edit: And if he used it, then did the random kill and accidentally took out someone defending, then it doesn't matter anyway, so why be afraid of it? It's a variable that is completely independent of us coming out with our roles.

I think you actually are a Villain now Laharl.

Edited by Brandonb

Let it be noted that:

GC

CL

FIF

Laharl

Kat

Are online and have not come clean... 5 of them, and 5 baddies remaining...

Good one, Brandon. Just back from college and I haven't even been through the night post yet. And there are the PM's I have to attend to, in addition to my evening snack. Now 10 minutes is not such a short time for this long list, I hope. :P

EDIT: Forgot to add the Heroes scare. :rolleyes: