Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Anime Battle Royale: Bleached

• Please log in to reply
485 replies to this topic

#481 dawh

dawh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1300 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 03:38 AM

As I promised, here was my hint.

When you mentioned that you had revealed your role on the first day, I went back and looked and I didn't see it. Then when you attacked on the third night, I went back and looked at the character descriptions and I put two and two together. It was done very cleverly and subtly. B))

#482 Wally West

Wally West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 04:42 AM

When you mentioned that you had revealed your role on the first day, I went back and looked and I didn't see it. Then when you attacked on the third night, I went back and looked at the character descriptions and I put two and two together. It was done very cleverly and subtly. B))

Thank you! I was trying to make it subtle, I hoped that if some Villain tried to claim my role I could use it as evidence that I was the real one. I'm glad you got it though. :)

#483 sweetness kat

sweetness kat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 04:52 AM

Wow great Night Post Itachi!!!... actually great job on the whole game!

I had caught the first mention of "fox face" and I wanted to say something to try to get you guys off my back but then I thought that would have thrown more suspicion on me since I was a confirmed Baddie :P...not like it would have mattered... :rolleyes:

GC great job using Radical Ed, I thought that people would expect me to go after WW again so I went after you but it didn't work out... I wanted to get in at least one kill... :(

This was really fun and I hope theres an ABR4 :D

Edited by sweetness kat, 12 October 2008 - 04:53 AM.

#484 puzzlegirl

puzzlegirl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1450 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 05:22 AM

Wow!! Great game everyone. That was a lot of fun to follow. And I-san, you already know I think you're amazing, but I'll say it again in print for everone to see: Itachi, because of you I had to drop thousands to buy myself a set of defibrillator paddles, but it was worth it because...YOU'RE THAT AWESOME!!! :wub:

#485 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 06:17 AM

A great ending and epic at that. Thanks Itachi. :D
Prof. thanks for saving me but a pity you had to die. But your death was the most selfless one Prof. :Shunsui bows his head in respect and shame(for womanizing) :P :

Wally, yeah. The hint was there but yet invisible. Great hint and Wally you had your revenge. :D

Well played RC's. Especially that devious scheme by CL. :P

Sorry SK, denied you a kill. But I think everyone would have attacked with ED. That was the logical move, I guess.

#486 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 06:51 AM

Also, it's definitely good to see the Heroes win this time. :) I was really confused when GC attacked Prof. Templeton because I had already figured out that Ukitake had to be Prof. Templeton and he had vouched for GC. What were you guys doing? :huh:

Actually it was my idea of playing safe. I hadn't read the hint you gave about your role carefully. I thought you were Jubei and hence I didn't know who was Rukia at that time. I didn't want to kill Rukia accidentally and so attacked the Prof. as I knew he would be attacking with Inoeu. Of course, later on the 3rd day, I realized you were Rukia and Wally was Jubei. Before realizing this on the same day, with you as Jubei, the night's events pointed to Wally as Grimmjow. I was about to accuse Wally, when I decided to read your post(hint) more carefully. That's when I realized you were in fact Rukia and Wally was Jubei. I was totally miffed at that point, as I had been planning on how to face Wally with the accusation that he was Grimmjow. :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users