Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Anime Battle Royale: Bleached

• Please log in to reply
485 replies to this topic

#471 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 12:54 AM

Thanks a lot everyone! It was really fun hosting this one. I think my favorite single move was GC using Radical Ed to save himself from The laughing Man. That really put the Heroes on top toward the end. The Villains really played well though. They deserve a ton of credit.

#472 dawh

dawh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1300 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 01:03 AM

If itachi used a point system like Sinistral's, I think that I should get something for surviving longest without any protection (though I would get a lot of negatives for targeting the wrong side about 50% of the time. <_< ) I kept expecting to die, but in the end I was never attacked...I guess that's because without the other members of Ichigo's companions, I didn't have much in the way of teeth. Not that it did SK any good. :P Of course, I never learned any identities... :(

Great game, itachi. You made this significantly different from the previous versions and I'll be around to see how you change it for the next incarnation.

Also, it's definitely good to see the Heroes win this time. :) I was really confused when GC attacked Prof. Templeton because I had already figured out that Ukitake had to be Prof. Templeton and he had vouched for GC. What were you guys doing? :huh:

#473 Wally West

Wally West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 01:18 AM

Great ending, Itachi-san! And I especially liked:

Ichimaru made peace with this fate and smiled like a fox for the last time.

How appropriate! ;)

And thank you for letting me get the last kill before I died! Great game to everyone and many thanks to Itachi-san for making it! :D

As I promised, here was my hint.

#474 Prof. Templeton

Prof. Templeton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1664 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 01:31 AM

Bravo, Itachi-san!! I greatly enjoyed this one. I think your tweaks to the gameplay made for a truly enjoyable game. I was glad to see this one last so long. I thought for sure I would be the one saving GC. His wonanizing and saki consumption has made him soft (not that Tb is no detriment). :D Again, well done and thank you. Maybe one of these days I'll get to play a bad guy.

#475 Cherry Lane

Cherry Lane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1636 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 01:32 AM

Great ending, Itachi-san! And I especially liked:

Ichimaru made peace with this fate and smiled like a fox for the last time.

How appropriate! ;)

Oh, but what you don’t know is how Kat flipped when her first activity was described as:

Mekal was pre-occupied while walking about the city. He was thinking about how much he liked the desk in the home he was assigned. "That desk is pretty sweet." he thought. But then he got serious when he noticed another presence near him. This one had a lot of Spirit Power. The waves of reiatsu streaked his vision and blurred reality. "This guy is Captain-class.. or higher. Wait... I recognize that fox-face."

Ichimaru: I get to kill you? This must be my lucky night.

#476 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 01:55 AM

Haha, did anyone notice that?? I can't believe no one mentioned it, I was SO relieved when no one did...oh and sorry Prince Marth, but I suggested you being killed first...^_^ Thanks for your updates though!
~Kat

#477 Mekal

Mekal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1190 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 01:58 AM

GO HEROES!!! I knew we could do it!!! Very epic posts!!!(Do you mind helping me with CSM2 :P )
I guess my gut vibes against FIF were wrong though... remind me never to trust my gut vibes again...

Edited by Mekal, 12 October 2008 - 02:01 AM.

#478 Sinistral

Sinistral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 02:01 AM

Haha, did anyone notice that?? I can't believe no one mentioned it, I was SO relieved when no one did...oh and sorry Prince Marth, but I suggested you being killed first...^_^ Thanks for your updates though!
~Kat

Heh... I didn't even make the connection. Its just that I'm so used to Gin being described as fox-face in Bleach that I didn't think anything of it.

#479 Laharl

Laharl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 02:58 AM

So I got another appearance and the Heros won in the end! Good job guys. Maybe this will teach Brandon not to go after me just cause I'm not talking a lot. <_<

#480 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 03:05 AM

Great game Itachi! Normally I just don't bother keeping up with the games when I get taken out, but these stories are too good to miss! I LOVED the ending! Bravo! I looks forward to the new twists of ABR4 :lol:

Maybe this will teach Brandon not to go after me just cause I'm not talking a lot. <_<

Hey, it wasn't like I was attacking you, I just wanted to get some info out of you. Oh well, I got mine soon afterwards :huh:

Great game everyone!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users