Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Anime Battle Royale: Bleached

• Please log in to reply
485 replies to this topic

#461 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 06:15 PM

"Were they dead or did the impact have some consequence they were all unaware of?"
Everything seems to be suspicious to me right now. And out pops this beauty. :lol:

#462 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 06:26 PM

"Were they dead or did the impact have some consequence they were all unaware of?"
Everything seems to be suspicious to me right now. And out pops this beauty. :lol:

:lol: :lol: B))

Edit: I figured I'd throw some ambiguity in there since the Villains lost their all-star

#463 dawh

dawh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1300 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 06:57 PM

Well, I finally guessed right on something this game! B))

Not to say that I've been making bad guesses... :blush:

I guess that it's fairly clear which Villain is going to be targeted tonight. ;)

#464 Wally West

Wally West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 12:28 AM

Well, I finally guessed right on something this game! B))

Not to say that I've been making bad guesses... :blush:

I guess that it's fairly clear which Villain is going to be targeted tonight. ;)

Yes! Good job Dawh! You were actually the one who turned this game around for us, although you did it out of a wrong assumption :rolleyes: . But all's well that ends well! :D
I think we all know what to do tonight ;). Let's see how many coin tosses Kat can win :P.

#465 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 12:39 AM

Night 5: A Heroic Victory

Ichimaru was determined to leave this world with a smile.
Posted Image
Ichimaru: Ah, it's you two. And you both look so serious. Real scary!

Both of the honorable Captains unsheathed their swords when they saw the menace approaching them. And at the same time uttered the words that would fully reveal their souls' true power: ..."Bankai!"

Posted Image

Flames surrounded the battlefield. The two Captains rushed at Ichimaru who stealthily dodged their first attack. He leaped high into the air above them. "Shoot them down!" Ichimaru ordered his sword and it extended down to the ground with a thundering crash. Shunsui dodged the monsterous attack, but Ukitake had been run though. Ichimaru grinned when he saw the dust settle around the dying Captain, but suddenly he felt as if he froze in the air. Ukitake grabbed onto the sword and wouldn't let go. Even though the sword had pierced right through his heart, Ukitake still had the fortitude to hold on and kept Ichimaru frozen and defenseless in the night sky.

Posted Image
Shunsui: Thanks for the opening partner.

Ukitake: Just *cough* get him while I can... still ..hang *cough* ...on

Captain Shunsui ran vertically up the sword toward Ichimaru. Ichimaru's eyes bulged almost out of his head at the ferocious attack. The two were face to face. Ichimaru made peace with this fate and smiled like a fox for the last time. Shunsui cleanly chopped his smiling face right off, Ichimaru's sword disappeared, and his body fell to the ground.

Shunsui landed gracefully to catch his fallen comrade. Ukitake only smiled a slight grin and then his head fell back into Shunsui's arms, lifeless. Shunsui looked up to see a group of three Heroes running toward him. It was Rukia, Onizuka and Jubei.

Rukia and Onizuka looked to be in no mood to fight, but Jubei's eyes were glowing with vigilance. The forest floor was still covered in flames, but the three rushed in anyway. Then they all noticed that outside of the circle of fire, there was movement.

Posted Image
Jubei stood near the flames. He watched for another movement from that area. Then in a flash he saw Tousen emerge from his hiding spot. With a flick of his wrists, Jubei unsheathed and sheathed his sword so quickly no one could even see the motion. He was far away from Tousen, but the Renegade Captain stopped in his tracks. Tousen was split in half. The other heroes looked at Jubei in wonder.

Rukia: What kind of technique was that? You're so far away?

Onizuka: That was pretty impressive buddy. I'm glad you're on my side.

Jubei only coughed up a mixture of blood and poison though and fell to the ground. Tousen fell as well.

Tousen (dying): I guess we die together samurai... even though... I .. still.. had a Day.. left.. who would.. believe me?

Jubei: No one would have... At least.. I. got my... venge...ancceeeee...

The three living Heroes said a prayer for their fallen comrades. They would soon embark towards the Captains quarters with the heads of the two remaining Renegade Captains. Soul Society was saved!

Recruiter: Toushiro
1) JS - Chad
2) Prof. Templeton - Ukitake
3) Mekal - Kisuke
4) Prince Marth - Ishida
5) GC - Shunsui
6) woon - Aizen
7) CrazyPainter - LeLouche
8) Cherry Lane - Tousen
9) FIF/PM2 - Onizuka
10) PG - Gaara
11) Brandonb - The Major
12) Sinistral - Grimmjow
13) Kat - Ichimaru
14) Wally West - Jubei
15) dawh - Rukia
16) Laharl - Ichigo
17) sweetness kat - The Laughing Man

Night 1
Day 1
Night 2
Day 2
Night 3
Day 3
Night 4
Day 4

Great job as always everyone! It's nice to see the Heroes win for once :D but I was secretly rooting for Grimmjow because he's just plain cool ;) I hope you all had a good time. I don't know when the next one will be, but it will be based totally on Naruto and introduce some fairly big changes to the gameplay. I hope to see you all there!

#466 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 12:43 AM

The End? That's was fast. Immediately after Aizen been lynched.......

and.....

the best part for Aizen is to stop Inoue to save Bb :P

#467 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 12:46 AM

Finally! The heros win one!!

Edit: And you know I'll be there for the next one Itachi!

Edited by Prince_Marth85, 12 October 2008 - 12:47 AM.

#468 Cherry Lane

Cherry Lane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1636 posts

Great game, everyone! This one was lots of fun.

Thanks, Itachi!

#469 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

The End? That's was fast. Immediately after Aizen been lynched.......

and.....

the best part for Aizen is to stop Inoue to save Bb :P

You were lucky to redirect my attack on the first night. I attacked you! But you redirected me at CP instead.

#470 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 12:47 AM

I really want to say Good Job to Itachi-san for making the rules and ability in such that need lots of thought.

Great Story :D

Expect to get bigger group in the next ABR. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users