Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Anime Battle Royale: Bleached

• Please log in to reply
485 replies to this topic

#31 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 08:16 AM

Toushiro: Did Renji really help us? ;)

#32 dawh

dawh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1300 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 08:44 AM

I'm still digesting the night info, but I want to add that Mekal is almost certainly a Hero as the only Villain that he could be is Grimmjow.

Of the people who are dead, these are the roles that they could have had:

Aizen - Joe's Student, CrazyPainter
LeLouche - Joe's Student, CrazyPainter
Gaara - Prince Marth, CrazyPainter
Ishida - Joe's Student, Prince Marth
Chad - Joe's Student, Prince Marth
Rukia - Joe's Student, Prince Marth, CrazyPainter

We know that two Villains were active last night and three people died; so at least one, (Prince Marth) was a Hero, but if we got lucky (not likely, I know <_< ,) then both Aizen and LeLouche died as well.

Of course, this doesn't help too much with picking an Execution target. Anyone find any leads? :huh:

#33 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 08:49 AM

I'm still digesting the night info, but I want to add that Mekal is almost certainly a Hero as the only Villain that he could be is Grimmjow.

Agreed, but do we know the defenses available for RC's? But I too think the same, more probable. :D
EDIT: Punctuation

#34 Wally West

Wally West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 08:54 AM

Agreed, but do we know the defenses available for RC's? But I too think the same, more probable. :D
EDIT: Punctuation

Yes, the intro says: "When one is Attacking, the other two will be nowhere to be found."

#35 Wally West

Wally West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 09:09 AM

Of the people who are dead, these are the roles that they could have had:

Aizen - Joe's Student, CrazyPainter
LeLouche - Joe's Student, CrazyPainter
Gaara - Prince Marth, CrazyPainter
Ishida - Joe's Student, Prince Marth
Chad - Joe's Student, Prince Marth
Rukia - Joe's Student, Prince Marth, CrazyPainter

We know that two Villains were active last night and three people died; so at least one, (Prince Marth) was a Hero, but if we got lucky (not likely, I know <_< ,) then both Aizen and LeLouche died as well.

Of course, this doesn't help too much with picking an Execution target. Anyone find any leads? :huh:

I looked over the Hero defenses, and there are 3.5 Heros besides Gaara who have that defense, so Mekal has a 1/4.5 chance of being Grimmjow, which is not "almost certainly a Hero", but it is still less than most other people's chances of being a Villain.

#36 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 09:37 AM

Wow! 3 person killed in night 1

and based on the story, Prince you are been targeted by 2 villains. Poor you.

I hope dawh you are right on your analysis so we hero will be win this battle very soon. yay!

#37 Joe's Student

Joe's Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 10:59 AM

Aw :lol: i was looking forward to playing this for a long time! Why would anyone try and kill me like? :rolleyes:

:P Good luck though Heroes! I can't really give much help obviously... God I wish I'd called upon a partner <_< lol

Edited by Joe's Student, 05 October 2008 - 11:04 AM.

#38 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 03:33 PM

So PrinceM was not defending, which means he was also attacking. But if Aizen controlled his actions, he would attack someone alse, not his intended target.
So PrinceM was definitely a hero. :o He could have been Ishida, Chad, Rukia or Gaara.

WHOA a whole lot happened last night o_o Still digesting, but the figure that defended Mekal was a partner right? Wow this partner stuff confuses me, maybe I'll hold off using one. Now the big question. Who to lynch?
~The Fox

#39 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 03:36 PM

Time to start the voting. I am voting for Kat, as she was almost the only one who posted anything substantial before the night post and survived. Sorry Kat, just a hunch. Nothing much to go on here.

Recruiter: Toushiro
1) JS -DEAD (killed by Gaara)
2) Prof. Templeton
3) Mekal
4) Prince Marth - DEAD (killed by Aizen)
5) GC - voting for Kat, unblindfolded
6) woon
7) CrazyPainter - DEAD (killed by Chad and Ishida)
8) Cherry Lane
9) FIF
10) PG
11) Brandonb
12) Sinistral
13) Kat
14) Wally West
15) dawh
16) Laharl
17) sweetness kat

#40 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 03:40 PM

WHOA a whole lot happened last night o_o Still digesting, but the figure that defended Mekal was a partner right? Wow this partner stuff confuses me, maybe I'll hold off using one. Now the big question. Who to lynch?
~The Fox

Nope, it was one of his defenses who died for him. You can work with a partner only if you attack, not defend. Mekal was defending and hence he was not working with a partner. For eg. if Mekal was Ichigo, one of his 2 defenses would have been Renji and Renji would have died instead of Mekal. ;)

You can only attack with a partner, not defend with a partner. Hope I got it right.
EDIT: Yep. That's it.
This is what was specified by Itachi:
Each Night you can Attack, Attack with a Partner, or Defend.
EDIT2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users