Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Anime Battle Royale: Bleached

• Please log in to reply
485 replies to this topic

#21 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 12:26 AM

the night ends when all of our pm are in. Usually it will be 24 hrs from the last day/night post but since Itachi said it was starting oct 5th he is being lax on the 24hr rule. :P

Yeah, the time is very lax for this game, but the action won't be ;) Just to give everyone an idea of how it's going, I've gotten about half of the pms so far.

#22 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 01:04 AM

Yeah, the time is very lax for this game, but the action won't be ;) Just to give everyone an idea of how it's going, I've gotten about half of the pms so far.

Ok ya'll you heard the man, get yer rears in gear!

#23 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 07:02 AM

Night 1: The Silence Breaks in Soul Society

The combatants waited restlessly in the manor houses they were assigned. The broad streets of Soul Society were deadly silent as all 13 Protection Squads had been ordered to stay their posts and let the newcomers wreak havoc among themselves in the hopes of finding and defeating Aizen and his disciples. The Sixth Squad Captain Kuchiki Byakuya watched impassively from his chamber. His Lieutenant, Renji, yelled from the doorway that the Heroes needed more help, but Byakuya stood motionless, yet gave the air of sureness in his inaction.

Posted Image
Byakuya: Patience Renji. The outsiders have restored the peace to Soul Society before. Have faith in Ichigo and his companions once more.

Renji: (hoarse from shouting) I do. ...I do. But I just can't stay here without helping.

Byakuya: You will do what you must. We all will. Soul Society must never again fall into despair.

---

crazypainter forcefully grabbed the molding and slammed open the sliding door to her new abode. She looked up at the blue sky and let out a loud sigh. "This night will be cold" she muttered, but it did not faze her to think so. She lurked throughout the inner depths of the outer-city, trying to bait out an enemy. Suddenly a shining arrow streaked down from the rooftop heights and blasted a hole through the ground only inches from her feet.

cp: You're a bad shot.

Posted Image
Ishida: That first shot was a warning. Surrender and tell me your identity.

cp: You'll have to do better than that if you want to force information out of me. humph.

Ishida rained down hundreds of arrows forged from his spirit power, but cp dodged them all. She kept using the walls and over-hangings of the pathways as cover, and Ishida began to look annoyed. What she didn't know though, was that he was leading her into a trap. She kept dodging and mocking Ishida, all the while leaping back and back until she slammed into a wall with a thud. Ishida poured arrows at the spot, but cp somehow managed to dodge all of them as well. But then she heard a low voice from the other side of the wall.

???: By the power my Grandfather passed down to me...

Posted Image
Chad: ...I shall use this arm to cast your judgment.

The wall exploded behind cp and she was sent flying into the opposite corridor, knocked almost unconscious. Ishida flash-stepped over and appeared right before her. He raised his bow to her eye-level ...and released his soul's full potential into the final shot.

Ishida: One down. Thanks Chad.

---

Rukia cleared the area around the villa Mekal had been assigned. She knelt next to the patio and crept up to sit right beside his window. She peered in and saw Mekal leaning seemingly hard at work at a desk, but she couldn't make out exactly what it was he was doing. She resolved herself and lunged in through the window, shattering the glass. Sword drawn she leapt for Mekal's back with a deft move, but someone jumped in front of her blow! Her eyes widened in horror as the limp body fell to the floor. Mekal slowly turned in his chair to get a look at his would-be attacker, but she had already vanished. Mekal looked at the body, shrugged and returned to his prior activity.

---

Joe's Student calmly strode down the winding paths of Soul Society looking for trouble until he came to a clearing. He looked as far as he could and deemed the area to be safe. He continued on, thinking he would check the distant woods for any enemies that he might get a chance to take out. But the second he set foot on the soil, the ground began to shake ever so slightly. It was eerie. About ten yards ahead of him a figure began to emerge from the earth itself! JS took a step back.

???: Too late to flee. You stumbled right into my trap.

Posted Image
JS: Who are you?

Gaara: My name is Gaara of the Sand and you are my prey!

JS shook with fear and turned to run but a wisp of sand caught his leg and tripped him up. He fell to the ground and was pulled toward Gaara. Sooner than he could realize, he was completely wrapped in sand. The harder he struggled, the tighter its grip became. He felt as if he was floating in mid-air. Maybe he was. Then all he heard was a muffled:

Gaara: Desert Coffin!

---

LeLouche hid outside Prince Marth's house surging with zeal, ready to strike at any moment. But without warning, Marth burst through the door and swiftly walked in the opposite direction. LeLouche cursed his luck and resigned himself to wait until Marth returned. That would give him plenty of time to setup an ambush, he then thought. He quickly ducked inside the house and shut the door behind him.

Posted Image
Having to wait angered LeLouche, but the smile crept back onto his face as he thought through various strategies to surprise Marth upon his return.

---

Prince Marth arrogantly strode up to a manor that he knew he shouldn't have known, yet it was perfectly clear to him who was waiting behind the door. He knocked once and the door quickly opened and then shut behind him.

Posted Image
Aizen: Ah, Prince Marth. I've been expected you. I assume your task has been completed?

Prince Marth: Yes, My Lord Aizen

Aizen: Excellent. Well done indeed. I could use a tough one like you...

Aizen calmly walked up to Prince Marth and clasped his shoulder. The two stood like that for some time, as if relishing the moment. Marth smiled proudly up at Aizen. Aizen smiled in return, cool and confident, gazing right into his eyes and then thrust his sword right through Marth's chest. Marth quivered and fell lifeless to the floor.

Aizen: ...But it would be much more fun to use someone else instead.

---

LeLouche grew tired of waiting and left Prince Marth's. He assumed that his target must have lost his life already.

---

Recruiter: Toushiro
1) JS -DEAD (killed by Gaara)
2) Prof. Templeton
3) Mekal
4) Prince Marth - DEAD (killed by Aizen)
5) GC
6) woon
7) CrazyPainter - DEAD (killed by Chad and Ishida)
8) Cherry Lane
9) FIF
10) PG
11) Brandonb
12) Sinistral
13) Kat
14) Wally West
15) dawh
16) Laharl
17) sweetness kat

Toushiro: Day 1 begins now! There will be roughly 24 hours to participate in the Execution vote. Please also vote if you want to use a blindfold or not,and remember that the blindfold cannot be used two days in a row.

#24 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 07:28 AM

So CP was either Aizen, LeLouche, Rukia or Gaara. If PrinceM defended, could Aizen still control his actions? Have to think about that. ;) BTW, Great first night post Toushiro. Renji we heroes don't need any help this game, we are going to win. You will see. :D

#25 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 07:35 AM

So PrinceM was not defending, which means he was also attacking. But if Aizen controlled his actions, he would attack someone alse, not his intended target.
So PrinceM was definitely a hero. :o He could have been Ishida, Chad, Rukia or Gaara.

#26 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 07:46 AM

AW COME ON!!!! Already. I didn't even get to play long this time...That's so wrong...

#27 Wally West

Wally West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 07:47 AM

So CP was either Aizen, LeLouche, Rukia or Gaara. If PrinceM defended, could Aizen still control his actions? Have to think about that. ;) BTW, Great first night post Toushiro. Renji we heroes don't need any help this game, we are going to win. You will see. :D

So PrinceM was not defending, which means he was also attacking. But if Aizen controlled his actions, he would attack someone alse, not his intended target.
So PrinceM was definitely a hero. :o He could have been Ishida, Chad, Rukia or Gaara.

I had the same thoughts. But why did both Ishida and Chad choose to attack CP? Only one of them could have been manipulated, so was there something CP said that made her suspicious to them?

#28 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 07:50 AM

AW COME ON!!!! Already. I didn't even get to play long this time...That's so wrong...

Don't grieve O! Brave Hero who has fallen. Aizen will pay for this cruel manipulation. Your death will not go unpunished, that's for sure. :mad:

#29 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 07:55 AM

I had the same thoughts. But why did both Ishida and Chad choose to attack CP? Only one of them could have been manipulated, so was there something CP said that made her suspicious to them?

Before the night post, only 3 or 4 of us posted. And 3 of them are dead, posting before the game starts is not good for health. Atleast in this game. ;)

#30 Wally West

Wally West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 07:56 AM

And JS could have been Rukia/Chad/Ishida/Lelouche/Aizen. Mekal was defending, so he couldn't have been any of those. Also, neither The Laughing Man or Grimmjow took action last night.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users