Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Anime Battle Royale: Bleached

• Please log in to reply
485 replies to this topic

#241 Mekal

Mekal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1190 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 11:11 PM

How long untill the day is over.

#242 Mekal

Mekal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1190 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 11:31 PM

Okay... i have to go to tennis untill 8:00 so that is why i will not be active.

#243 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 11:36 PM

BTW, the new rule kinda kills the "claiming to be another/dead character to avoid suspicion" thing. Unless of course you do not announce that someone will be fighting a captain (solving a riddle).

How so? People can now say/do whatever they want. Say for Instance PG claimed to be the Major. She would have been subjected to a riddle. The same as if she claimed to be Gaara, she would have been subjected to a riddle. I won't say whether the person is telling the truth or not. I will only include the outcome of the battle in the Day Post. The only thing the rule does is put a penalty (maybe) on outing yourself. You could always answer the riddle/puzzle and beat the Captain. This rule obviously only applies to people not being executed. So say Laharl manages to convince you all of his role in the next 2-3 hours. If he outs himself and everyone changes their votes to someone else, Laharl will have to answer a puzzle or die in addition to the Execution.

Mekal: about 2-3 Hours left.

Laharl: did you silently give up?

#244 Joe's Student

Joe's Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 11:42 PM

Sorry about the 1 Ghost post rule but i just have to say that i haven't seen a vote more 1-sided in any Mafia-style game since this 1 :lol:

Baddie or not... poor Laharl :P

#245 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 12:17 AM

Sorry about the 1 Ghost post rule but i just have to say that i haven't seen a vote more 1-sided in any Mafia-style game since this 1 :lol:

Baddie or not... poor Laharl :P

yeah lol, maybe i should just end this. i'll give Laharl about an hour to speak up. the way this looks, not enough people will be able to log on and change votes even if he does manage to do any convincing. so 1 more hour.

and i don't mind ghost posts at all actually... as long as they don't give anything away.

#246 Prof. Templeton

Prof. Templeton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1664 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 12:22 AM

I was really hoping to hear from Laharl before the end of the time limit because he is not on my radar, but it is too late for him now anyway. So I'll jump on this band wagon.

Recruiter: Toushiro
1) JS -DEAD (killed by Gaara)
2) Prof. Templeton voting for Laharl Blindfolded
3) Mekal - Voting for Laharl Blindfolded
4) Prince Marth - DEAD (killed by Aizen)
5) GC - voting for Laharl Blindfolded
6) woon - voting for Laharl Blindfolded
7) CrazyPainter - DEAD (killed by Chad and Ishida)
8) Cherry Lane - voting for FIF Unblindfolded
9) FIF - Voting for Laharl Blindfolded
10) PG -DEAD (executed and found to be Gaara
11) Brandonb - Voting for Laharl Blindfolded
12) Sinistral - voting for Laharl Blindfolded
13) Kat -voting for Laharl Unblindfolded
14) Wally West - voting for Laharl Blindfolded
15) dawh - Voting for Laharl Blindfolded
16) Laharl
17) sweetness kat - Voting for Laharl Blindfolded

#247 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 01:00 AM

Wow o_o Laharl got screwed over on this one. Though I have a bad feeling this is going to work in favor of the villians.

#248 Wally West

Wally West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 01:20 AM

How so? People can now say/do whatever they want. Say for Instance PG claimed to be the Major. She would have been subjected to a riddle. The same as if she claimed to be Gaara, she would have been subjected to a riddle. I won't say whether the person is telling the truth or not. I will only include the outcome of the battle in the Day Post. The only thing the rule does is put a penalty (maybe) on outing yourself. You could always answer the riddle/puzzle and beat the Captain. This rule obviously only applies to people not being executed. So say Laharl manages to convince you all of his role in the next 2-3 hours. If he outs himself and everyone changes their votes to someone else, Laharl will have to answer a puzzle or die in addition to the Execution.

Mekal: about 2-3 Hours left.

Laharl: did you silently give up?

This new riddle reveal rule is interesting. It seems that the one who is about to be executed has nothing to lose by revealing their role because if they don't, they will die anyways, and if they do, they may survive. However, it seems that if a Villain about to be executed declares a role, the rule may prevent the real role from coming out about it.

And that gives me a question: If someone falsely declares a role and the person who has that role says "I know you're not", does that count as outing themselves? The rest of us don't know whether it is because that person has the role or whether it is because that person has some information about that role or the other person, but if that person gets in a battle with a Captain, then that reveals it to us.

#249 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 01:31 AM

Day 2: Landslide

Bb kicked Laharl in the stomach and he dropped to his knees. Prof. Templeton sighed and wrapped a blindfold around his head. The rest of the Characters beat Laharl until he nearly lost conscious and then they threw him at the door of the Captains' Chamber. He slammed into the door and fell backwards onto the ground with a sickening thud. Renji rushed down the hall to find the source of the noise.
Posted Image
Renji watched as the group walked away without even looking back. "You didn't deserve this buddy, but I have no choice." Laharl just gasped for air in response. Renji gently lifted him, wrapped his arm around his shoulders and helped him walk to his demise in a dignified manner.

Toushiro: Oh wow, they chose him? If that's the case, I'll do it myself. I'll make it as painless as possible, though he sure took a beating today.

Toushiro unsheathed his soul's sword. Ice began to rapidly form all around the room. He grabbed Laharl and flew out into the open air. After saying goodbye, Toushiro let the almost life-less body fall.
Posted Image
Toushiro: Sit upon the frozen heavens, Ichigo.

Recruiter: Toushiro
1) JS -DEAD (killed by Gaara)
2) Prof. Templeton
3) Mekal
4) Prince Marth - DEAD (killed by Aizen)
5) GC
6) woon
7) CrazyPainter - DEAD (killed by Chad and Ishida)
8) Cherry Lane
9) FIF
10) PG -DEAD (executed and found to be Gaara)
11) Brandonb
12) Sinistral
13) Kat
14) Wally West
15) dawh
16) Laharl -DEAD (executed and found to be Ichigo)
17) sweetness kat

Night 1
Day 1
Night 2

#250 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 01:32 AM

well that sucks :P

Edit: I thought it was kinda strange how we got such a unanimous vote, even from the baddies... I figured we had nailed one of the individual baddies like the laughing man... well crap... I guess I can out the character now... hopefully someone can take them out tonight...

Edit2: LOL, almost forgot to post the name! :lol:

Sweetness Kat ^_^

Edited by Brandonb, 08 October 2008 - 01:36 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users