BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Anime Battle Royale: Bleached

itachi-san

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See, I don't agree with your analysis that the other person was a protector. I think it could have been another RC.

Okay, WHOA. You're misunderstanding. The LM killed me, not implanted me. I don't know who the LM is, so it could be Sinistral. I think CL's reaction since then has convinced me more that FIF's Ichimaru, but Sinistral's reaction is making me worry that he is LM. So I'm deciding to trust CL for finally showing the initiative against a known Villain.

Well I wish you'd explained that earlier! now it's too late and we've missed our chance :(

Not early, exactly on time. Day is over now. Exactly 24 hours.

Oops, I'm sorry, I started my reply before you posted this, but I didn't get it out in time, so I guess you can not count it.

Well, I guess we can leave it up to the Captains tonight to go after Prof. Templeton and Sweetness Kat. The real Onizuka can Attack the other Villain. If Sinistral doesn't die, I will Attack there.

Oh my! Now Wally's saying that he was killed and not infected. You left out my vote Wally. I w-wi-wil-will keep it on Sinistral. No I will change my vote to FIF. :Fighting my ego: Wait a sec. :struggle continues:

But wait! Right voting time's finished. So I guess we have no choice, it's Sinistral. Let's hope for the best. :o

Well I wish you'd explained that earlier! now it's too late and we've missed our chance :(

I didn't realize dawh would think that. I'm sorry, I just got back.

And I wish you been so certain about FIF earlier, I would have believed you. :(

Edited by Wally West

No! It's not a tiebreaker.

1) JS -DEAD (killed by Gaara)

2) Prof. Templeton voting for Sinistral

3) Mekal -DEAD (killed by Grimmjow)

4) Prince Marth - DEAD (killed by Aizen)

5) GC - voting for Sinistral

6) woon - voting for FIF

7) CrazyPainter - DEAD (killed by Chad and Ishida)

8) Cherry Lane - voting for FIF

9) FIF

10) PG -DEAD (executed and found to be Gaara)

11) Brandonb -DEAD (killed by Aizen)

12) Sinistral

13) Kat

14) Wally West - voting for FIF

15) dawh - voting for Sinistral

16) Laharl -DEAD (executed and found to be Ichigo)

17) sweetness kat - voting for Sinistral

No! It's not a tiebreaker. Right, Hope it's right now, but I don't think the vote is right. It is suicide. :o

2) Prof. Templeton voting for Sinistral

5) GC - voting for Sinistral

6) woon - voting for FIF

8) Cherry Lane - voting for FIF

9) FIF

12) Sinistral - Sinistral

13) Kat

14) Wally West - voting for FIF

15) dawh - voting for Sinistral

17) sweetness kat - voting for Sinistral

EDIT: Updated roster

When was I not certain??

I thought you seemed reluctant, and didn't say much, when I thought Onizuka should have been the most strongly pushing the of lynching the certain thing. That is why I wasn't going to vote for FIF in the beginning, to see if it was two-sided if you would show more support for the FIF vote. However, it ended up being too late when the vote stopped being one-sided for FIF. Oh well, I apologize.

Edited by Wally West

This is not Dawh's fault, I apologize, it is mostly mine. I should have realized how the Night Post could be misinterpreted for the LM's attack on me, since I realized the other person for Prof. Templeton could not have been a protector. There was no reason for Shunsui to attack Ukitake when there was a confirmed Villain to be targeted. I wasn't sure that Sinistral wasn't the Laughing Man, but I believed it would be in the Heros' best interest to get a two-sided vote going, since the one-sided votes have all proved bad. And once the two-sided vote got going, CL's reaction convinced me more that she was who she claimed to be. Unfortunately, the timing was bad for us Heros. I'm really sorry, guys. Hopefully luck will be with us tonight. :mellow:

Day 3: A Bit of Revenge

The group pushed FIF aside, who stumbled and backed away hoping silence would help, and it did. They pulled Sinistral suddenly into the center of their speculation.

Heroes: We're so confused. Even after Toushiro said the Day was over we still can't make up our minds... Let's go with what we had when he started typing the Day Post.

Many agreed and they began beating Sinistral down into submission, or so they thought. He burst up through the angry mob and soared up into the sky. He took position and prepared to unleash a Cero Blast down onto them, but was blind-sided by a black wave.

Sinistral forgot about the group and focused his attention on his new attacker.

_ichigo1333.jpg

Sinistral: Ichigo!? No way! You're dead

Ichigo: heh. I may be out of the game, but I can't die, I'm the star here and I've been waiting to take you down. ...Bankai!

With that word, Ichigo's entire form changed.

ichigo002.jpg

His sword became dense and his body moved faster than Sinistral's eyes could see. Ichigo flew past Sinitral and cut his side open. Then as if to taunt him, Ichigo waited for Sinistral to make the next move.

Sinistral: So that's your Bankai!? Well, you're in for a surprise then, because I haven't even released mine yet.

Sinistral contracted his body and released his Zanpaktou "Pantera!" His form changed as well, similar to that of a panther and now he was able to match speeds with Ichigo. The two fought in the sky with a breathtaking aerial display. The group looked up in awe at the two monsters. They flew past each other several times, each time injuring the other, but it seemed as if Grimmjow was winning.

Ichigo flew up and away from his opponent and put his hand to his face. "Well Sinistral, too bad for you I still have one trick left up my sleeve." When he removed his hand, his head was covered in a Hollow's mask.

139.jpg

Sinistral: Excellent! Kurosaki Ichigo! I live for moments like these! Show me all your power!

Sinistral then tried to finish the contest with a huge suicidal move that blasted Ichigo into a wall.

bleach1.jpg

He thought he had won, but when he looked down, Ichigo's sword had run him through. Sinistral fell to the ground dead.

Ichigo (panting): Good luck Heroes! No hard feelings about the last vote. I'll never die, but this was the only help I could offer now. Later.

Recruiter: Toushiro

2) Prof. Templeton

5) GC

6) woon

8) Cherry Lane

9) FIF

12) Sinistral -DEAD (executed and found to be Grimmjow)

13) Kat

14) Wally West

15) dawh

17) sweetness kat

Night 1

Day 1

Night 2

Day 2

Night 3

Oops, I'm sorry, I started my reply before you posted this, but I didn't get it out in time, so I guess you can not count it.

Well, I guess we can leave it up to the Captains tonight to go after Prof. Templeton and Sweetness Kat. The real Onizuka can Attack the other Villain. If Sinistral doesn't die, I will Attack there.

Well I can't attack myself.

Great, now we're lynching someone who might be the Laughing Man and the voting is over. This could go badly. :o

Edit: *phew*

Edited by Prof. Templeton

This is not Dawh's fault, I apologize, it is mostly mine. I should have realized how the Night Post could be misinterpreted for the LM's attack on me, since I realized the other person for Prof. Templeton could not have been a protector. There was no reason for Shunsui to attack Ukitake when there was a confirmed Villain to be targeted. I wasn't sure that Sinistral wasn't the Laughing Man, but I believed it would be in the Heros' best interest to get a two-sided vote going, since the one-sided votes have all proved bad. And once the two-sided vote got going, CL's reaction convinced me more that she was who she claimed to be. Unfortunately, the timing was bad for us Heros. I'm really sorry, guys. Hopefully luck will be with us tonight. :mellow:

Actually Shunsui would have gone for some one else, but unfortunately he misplaced a role and ended up being defensive, thinking it to be in the heroes' best interests. But it proved otherwise. :o

Wish I had the time to put on a proper defense instead of a last ditch effort like that one, but work is more important. Ah well.

Given more time, I wonder if you all would have changed your votes... :D

OK, you all have 24 hours to do this and you wait until after the 24 hours to make all these changes I'm now reading? I went with the vote right before my post saying the Day was over. I hope that's acceptable. It should be understood that when I write that, it's final and I'm typing the post.

OK, you all have 24 hours to do this and you wait until after the 24 hours to make all these changes I'm now reading? I went with the vote right before my post saying the Day was over. I hope that's acceptable. It should be understood that when I write that, it's final and I'm typing the post.

Due to the favorable outcome, I think we'll all find it acceptable!

Yeah! Itachi. Our fault, but it was really exciting. And full of suspense. :lol:

Sorry for being a little unsociable the past couple days...but with the landslide vote in for me...I figured there was nothing I could really do anyway. Even if I had claimed Ichigo, there's no way to say if you'd have believed me about that. But at least I came back and had a little revenge! And we finally got one of the baddies. Well...That's all I've got to day for now. Good luck to my fellow heros.