BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Anime Battle Royale: Bleached

itachi-san

Does anyone know what this means? I don't think the Laughing Man attacked last night, it could be a clue...:huh:

~Kat

All I know is that he had to attack because he defended the first two nights, at least thats what Prof. T said...I am pretty sure thats true... as for what the clue could be, I have no idea :huh:

Edited by sweetness kat

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point, I don't know which Villain Sweetness Kat is. While it seems fairly clear that FIF is Ichimaru. Aizen can't attack tonight, but Ichimaru can...

We can't do a blindfold lynch, so if Sweetness Kat is Laughing Man, then we waste the lynch. Unless someone is confident of the identity of Grimmjow, I would vote to get rid of Ichimaru, as that reduces the RC kill to 25% tonight (although the Heroes seem to keep getting the bad side of percentages :( )

I'm going to wait for a little more input before voting however.

Edit: grammar

I agree. If we get rid of Ichimaru, then it will have to be Tousen who attacks tonight, and he has the lowest % chance of getting a kill on any of us.

So our earlier analysis that CP could be Aizen was totally wrong. I though Aizen was dead? :huh:

CP was Lelouche, not Aizen.

Looking over the Night Post more carefully, how do we know FIF is Ichimaru? He could have still be Onizuka, since Onizuka didn't attack. And what happened to Rukia? Doesn't she always have to attack?

And Bb, my role has pretty much been proven ;). I'll show you after the game is over.

Okay, so based on their defenses, either CL or FIF is Onizuka and the other is a Villain, because all the other Heroes left with that defense were attacking last night.

Either of you care to convince us of your innocence or the other's guilt? ;)

And since the Laughing Man was attacking last night, the guilty one has to be a RC, so we can lynch them unblindfolded, if we can figure out which one it is.

Edited by Wally West

Okay, so based on their defenses, either CL or FIF is Onizuka and the other is a Villain, because all the other Heroes left with that defense were attacking last night.

Either of you care to convince us of your innocence or the other's guilt? ;)

And since the Laughing Man was attacking last night, the guilty one has to be a RC, so we can lynch them unblindfolded, if we can figure out which one it is.

Or they could both be RC's and Onizuka could be someone else. But at least one of them has to be a RC.

On second thought, scratch that, FIF has to be either Onizuka or Ichimaru. CL has to be Onizuka, Ichimaru, Aizen, or Tousen.

Edited by Wally West

Looking over the Night Post more carefully, how do we know FIF is Ichimaru? He could have still be Onizuka, since Onizuka didn't attack. And what happened to Rukia? Doesn't she always have to attack?

And Bb, my role has pretty much been proven ;). I'll show you after the game is over.

Rukia was attacking CL, who was nowhere to be found.

Or they could both be RC's and Onizuka could be someone else. But at least one of them has to be a RC.

On second thought, scratch that, FIF has to be either Onizuka or Ichimaru. CL has to be Onizuka, Ichimaru, Aizen, or Tousen.

Scratch that again, CL has to be Onizuka, Ichimaru, or Tousen since Aizen was attacking last night. I wish one of them would say speak up. :o

I like how everyone is talking about voting, but no one has done it yet. I guess I'll start it off, as I've suspected FIF since Ichimaru attacked on the second night. We know that he was in some sort of attack loop with Kisuke (Mekal,) and Ichimaru attacked Mekal, so that seems to be a pretty strong indicator. Onizuka attacked Prof. Templeton that night, and I'm thinking that someone else has that role.

Recruiter: Toushiro

1) JS -DEAD (killed by Gaara)

2) Prof. Templeton

3) Mekal -DEAD (killed by Grimmjow)

4) Prince Marth - DEAD (killed by Aizen)

5) GC

6) woon

7) CrazyPainter - DEAD (killed by Chad and Ishida)

8) Cherry Lane

9) FIF

10) PG -DEAD (executed and found to be Gaara)

11) Brandonb -DEAD (killed by Aizen)

12) Sinistral

13) Kat

14) Wally West

15) dawh - voting for FIF

16) Laharl -DEAD (executed and found to be Ichigo)

17) sweetness kat

I'm getting a little frustrated. At least one of FIF and CL is a RC, since the only Hero who defended last night with that defense was Onizuka. So if the one of them is Onizuka, he/she knows the other is a RC, and could help the Heros by demonstrating this by starting the vote for the guilty one. Since both are lying low, maybe both are RCs. Onizuka certainly doesn't seem to be interested in helping us out right now. <_<

According to my notes there are plenty of people that can be Ichimaru but FIF is the only one who has a 50/50 chance... I was wondering if someone can tell me why CL may be Ichimaru because for some reason I don't have that as a possibility for her, I might have made a mistake... Also do we know who Grimjow is? because I have that as a possibility for CL and I don't think that was mentioned...

Also according to my notes Prof. T has a 1 in 5 chance of being either Ichimaru or Tousen or Aizen (the other two are Jubei and Rukia) Other people have a chance of being them as well but its a lot smaller...

I would like some clarification if I am wrong about any of this since I'm not very good at it... :blush:

This is who I am voting for because of the 50/50 chance

2) Prof. Templeton

5) GC

6) woon

8) Cherry Lane

9) FIF

12) Sinistral

13) Kat

14) Wally West

17) sweetness kat - voting for FIF

Since we can't use blindfold it's not necessary to include it...

Since no one else besides the confirmed Villain is talking (nothing personal, Sweetness Kat), I guess I'll go with the other option, if only to get the discussion going.

2) Prof. Templeton

5) GC

6) woon

8) Cherry Lane

9) FIF

12) Sinistral

13) Kat

14) Wally West - voting for Cherry Lane

Now, let's talk. One sided lynchings in this game have proven to be bad for the Heros. -_-

Since no one else besides the confirmed Villain is talking (nothing personal, Sweetness Kat), I guess I'll go with the other option, if only to get the discussion going.

Well I'm glad I'm very popular for my first game on BD :P but I am not defending myself anymore, it's pointless because everyone thinks I am a confirmed villain... and I'm not going to reveal my role so I'm screwed :rolleyes:

BUT, I would like discussion about FIF, CL, and Prof. T plus anything else...

Edit: Why are you so sure WW?

Edited by sweetness kat

Well that didn't go anything like I expected it to... I thought Orihime would have been able to save Bb, but after looking over the rules again I see where I was mistaken. :(

Also, we are down to 5 heroes and 5 villains, does anyone know what happens if the vote is tied? How does it get resolved?

As far as the FIF/CL thing goes, I have them down on my sheet as a 50/50 chance either way but Prof T. makes a good point so right now I am leaning in that direction.

50/50

My table shows CL could be Onizuka sensei. So I has no doubt but to vote....

2) Prof. Templeton

5) GC

6) woon - voting for FIF

8) Cherry Lane

9) FIF

12) Sinistral

13) Kat

14) Wally West - voting for Cherry Lane

Can't afford to lose any hero again. *Cross finger*.