BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Anime Battle Royale: Bleached

itachi-san

This new riddle reveal rule is interesting. It seems that the one who is about to be executed has nothing to lose by revealing their role because if they don't, they will die anyways, and if they do, they may survive. However, it seems that if a Villain about to be executed declares a role, the rule may prevent the real role from coming out about it.

And that gives me a question: If someone falsely declares a role and the person who has that role says "I know you're not", does that count as outing themselves? The rest of us don't know whether it is because that person has the role or whether it is because that person has some information about that role or the other person, but if that person gets in a battle with a Captain, then that reveals it to us.

Multiple people can face a riddle in any given day. Your example wouldn't be called though, it would have to be a very declarative claiming of a specific role. FYI-This extends to the Night (I should have added) so everyone can't just claim their roles right now before the Night without facing a challenge. ;)

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe it! Now my entire spreadsheet is messed up, I totally thought Ichigo was someone else...:unsure: I'm feeling a lot less confident this time...

And in the spirit of mafia/ABR, I will announce it is NIGHT! Send in your pms, lets hope something better comes out of this night, Itachi-san knows we'll need it...

~Kat

Edit: This isn't mafia, its ABR :lol:

Edited by Kathleen

well that sucks :P

Edit: I thought it was kinda strange how we got such a unanimous vote, even from the baddies... I figured we had nailed one of the individual baddies like the laughing man... well crap... I guess I can out the character now... hopefully someone can take them out tonight...

Edit2: LOL, almost forgot to post the name! :lol:

Sweetness Kat ^_^

Now should we really trust Bb? <_< He was so keen on lynching Laharl(look where that got us) and made it clear that his second choice was FIF... Maybe he's trying to take it away from FIF now that he knows who is really a villain between Laharl and FIF... He's trying to save FIF(villain) and take out a hero(me)...

Nice strategy Bb...

If you all know whats good for you I say Bb should be the next target

Edit: I really don't want to give out my role because of the riddle thing since I don't have the time... for example I am leaving now to a work meeting and won't be back for about 3 hours or so.... I'm asking you to trust me guys Bb is a baddie, he's used to these games and having a strategy... do what you will... -_-

Edited by sweetness kat

That was very unfortunate. How can we save Soul Society without Ichigo? Well, we have lynched two heros now. The only good I can see in this is now my list of possible villains is down to eight people. I now have a 38% chance of being wrong. Inactivity is deadly in this game. This coming night we will face Tousen, the weakest of the RC's at least. Perhaps we can get lucky and with Kisuke's technique take out two of the RC's. The laughing man will attack tonight, as he has no more defenses left.

That was very unfortunate. How can we save Soul Society without Ichigo? Well, we have lynched two heros now. The only good I can see in this is now my list of possible villains is down to eight people. I now have a 38% chance of being wrong. Inactivity is deadly in this game. This coming night we will face Tousen, the weakest of the RC's at least. Perhaps we can get lucky and with Kisuke's technique take out two of the RC's. The laughing man will attack tonight, as he has no more defenses left.

Do you mean Mekal?

wow, I just noticed that my roster is almost full... wild!

We still have good odds. 5 baddies : 7 heroes. Only 3 baddies attack tonight... we can get alot done if we do this right.

Of those 5 baddies, we know that Sweetness is one of them, leaving 4.

On my roster, I am only missing 6... so the odds are decent that we can take out the Laughing Man tonight, and possibly the attacking RC. If we split up, and attack using the life-saving parter, we can possibly make a very good dent in them.

So, do we split up and gain some knowledge tonight... or do we leave it to fate?

It looks like it will be a busy night! Did I count correctly that 5 heroes and 2 villains need to be active tonight?

Random obersvation about today: did you notice that Bb ended up leading the masses against the one who (unintentionally) tried to kill him last night? Revenge of a sort, I suppose.

Edited by Cherry Lane

It looks like it will be a busy night! Did I count correctly that 5 heroes and 2 villains need to be active tonight?

Random obersvation about today: did you notice that Bb ended up leading the masses against the one who (unintentionally) tried to kill him last night? Revenge of a sort, I suppose.

Yeah, but is was a random attack. I wonder who Ichigo was really after.

Now should we really trust Bb? <_< He was so keen on lynching Laharl(look where that got us) and made it clear that his second choice was FIF... Maybe he's trying to take it away from FIF now that he knows who is really a villain between Laharl and FIF... He's trying to save FIF(villain) and take out a hero(me)...

Nice strategy Bb...

If you all know whats good for you I say Bb should be the next target

Edit: I really don't want to give out my role because of the riddle thing since I don't have the time... for example I am leaving now to a work meeting and won't be back for about 3 hours or so.... I'm asking you to trust me guys Bb is a baddie, he's used to these games and having a strategy... do what you will... -_-

We know that Bb is a Hero because the only Villain with the same type defense is Lelouche, and we know CP had to be Lelouche. I don't see why he would lie about which one of the two possible Heroes he is.

Plus I suspected you were a Villain. When I said I thought the players who changed their votes in reaction to dawh's "if you vote for Mekal, you are a Villain" line were suspicious, you immediately reacted by trying to throw the suspicion back on me, which is very Villainish behavior :P.

wow, I just noticed that my roster is almost full... wild!

We still have good odds. 5 baddies : 7 heroes. Only 3 baddies attack tonight... we can get alot done if we do this right.

Of those 5 baddies, we know that Sweetness is one of them, leaving 4.

On my roster, I am only missing 6... so the odds are decent that we can take out the Laughing Man tonight, and possibly the attacking RC. If we split up, and attack using the life-saving parter, we can possibly make a very good dent in them.

So, do we split up and gain some knowledge tonight... or do we leave it to fate?

Since Grimmjow can defend and there are two RCs that can hide, we should be careful not to take out each other, so those who have used their life-saving partners already should not attack.

How can you be sure it will be Tousen? It could be Aizen, the rules only say that no RC can attack two nights in a row, so we only know that Ichimaru can't attack.

Since Grimmjow can defend and there are two RCs that can hide, we should be careful not to take out each other, so those who have used their life-saving partners already should not attack.

I think Rukia might want to split since she has to attack anyway. She has a lower kill chance so she's not that likely to kill someone mistakenly, and more likely to ID someone which would be helpful. By my count it is 7 heroes to 5 villains still remaining, so we should be mindful of the numbers.

You're right. I hadn't considered that. I wonder who will make an apperence then? I think Aizen may be anxious to use his hypnotism again.

That's what I was thinking, too, but I didn't want to give him the idea :P.

I think Rukia might want to split since she has to attack anyway. She has a lower kill chance so she's not that likely to kill someone mistakenly, and more likely to ID someone which would be helpful. By my count it is 7 heroes to 5 villains still remaining, so we should be mindful of the numbers.

That's a good idea, and it is also a good idea for the Heros who have a chance to discover identity when they attack to split off as well. We should leave the known Villain to the Major and Ukitake. ;)

You're right. I hadn't considered that. I wonder who will make an apperence then? I think Aizen may be anxious to use his hypnotism again.

Sounds possible. Can't imagine what's the outcome tonight will be.

We know that Bb is a Hero because the only Villain with the same type defense is Lelouche, and we know CP had to be Lelouche. I don't see why he would lie about which one of the two possible Heroes he is.

Plus I suspected you were a Villain. When I said I thought the players who changed their votes in reaction to dawh's "if you vote for Mekal, you are a Villain" line were suspicious, you immediately reacted by trying to throw the suspicion back on me, which is very Villainish behavior :P.

Me probably responding to this post is also villainish behavior right? Sue me for trying to defend myself...

But just so you know I am new to these kind of games I don't even play other online games or video games or anything so I'm not very good at strategizing or planning who to vote for or kill off... I changed my vote because of the plain reason that I didn't want people to assume I was a villain by what you had said because I am not a villain, and I made an attempt to throw suspicion on you because I really think that you were being suspicious.... <_<

I am not a baddie but if you guys want to try to kill me off go ahead, you'll be sorry... I'd be keeping track on maybe CL or WW.... We don't know for sure who they are

Me probably responding to this post is also villainish behavior right? Sue me for trying to defend myself...

But just so you know I am new to these kind of games I don't even play other online games or video games or anything so I'm not very good at strategizing or planning who to vote for or kill off... I changed my vote because of the plain reason that I didn't want people to assume I was a villain by what you had said because I am not a villain, and I made an attempt to throw suspicion on you because I really think that you were being suspicious.... <_<

I am not a baddie but if you guys want to try to kill me off go ahead, you'll be sorry... I'd be keeping track on maybe CL or WW.... We don't know for sure who they are

Mafia 101: if you are not in big trouble (A.K.A in your case) then don't get defensive. That is almost as bad the famous(yet annoying) mafia quote "don't lynch me. It will hurt the innocents" But it's fine... it's your first game...

EDIT: I have to go to bed... ( trumpet chair test in the morning) I have already sent in my PM... you guys might want to just say 2 ROLES to attack SK so you do get her... and with that... I am off...

Edited by Mekal

Defending yourself and accusing everyone who accuses you are different things :P.

And those who don't know which Hero I am weren't paying close enough attention to my Day 1 posts ;).