Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Pirate Mafia

• Please log in to reply
344 replies to this topic

#31 Mekal

Mekal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1190 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 04:02 PM

Okay... day one...
I have absolutly no idea on who to vote for... but first things first... Why FIF?

#32 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 04:05 PM

Avast! We will revenge this courageless slaughter of Frozen in Fyre, lest we be taken to the depths with ye foul scumme! Me gut tells me to heave erstwhile rags, before another laceration in sea takes a life!

Arrrh, if only Fiery Frozen were alive to witness our monstrous revenge on these unseaworthy bags of piratical scum! Graarrhhh ;D

Who be a scalliwag among us? Make yer accusations, fellow crewmen and pirates alike, all will be heard! We might vanquish these rum-sucking enemies!

#33 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 04:05 PM

So FIF was a groggy, innocent crew member. 7 drunk crew mates, 3 pirates and Kraken. There ya go. Let us begin choosin' the poor soul for walkin' the plank. Let it better be a pirate. :P

#34 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 04:19 PM

I leave to visit my sister in college in about 8 hours or maybe a little less or later, not sure. So hopefully I'll have enough to go on to vote by that time. If not, I'll roll randomly ;D

#35 Sinistral

Sinistral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 04:23 PM

Day 1 - Interlude - Which way to go?

Captain Sinistral stood at the helm of the ship, pondering the events of the night before. Them pirates don't waste any time, he thought. The morale of the crew is excellent though, these sailors are keeping to the pirate spirit very well indeed. He knew many routes he could take to get to his destination, but which route should he take this time around? Should he sail by the Isle of the Damned and brave its haunted waters, or sail around it to the south but risk sailing into the storm he knew was brewing in that direction? Or he could head northeast and sail by one of the islands there, and still there was yet another option he hadn't considered. Sinistral thought of the fallen crew member, Frozen_in_fire. "Its a shame he had to die so early in our voyage. Based on what I know about Frozen_in_fire, he would have wanted us to go...."

Frozen_in_fire, please pick an integer from 1 to 4 and post it here.

#36 frozen_in_fire

frozen_in_fire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 04:24 PM

#37 Sinistral

Sinistral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 04:32 PM

Day 1 - Interlude - Into the Storm

..."Right into the heart of the storm. He was a brave one, that Frozen_in_fire, and would not have backed down from a mere storm." Sinistral adjusted the ship's course accordingly.

#38 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 04:33 PM

Okay... day one...
I have absolutly no idea on who to vote for... but first things first... Why FIF?

FIF able to figure out who are the baddies in Mekal's Cruise Ship Mafia. I think that's the reason the pirates think to get rid of her sooner the better.

edit: typo

Edited by woon, 27 September 2008 - 04:35 PM.

#39 frozen_in_fire

frozen_in_fire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 04:54 PM

FIF able to figure out who are the baddies in Mekal's Cruise Ship Mafia. I think that's the reason the pirates think to get rid of her sooner the better.

edit: typo

Excuse me?

#40 Sinistral

Sinistral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 05:08 PM

Actually that reminds me, I forgot to put in the gender disclaimer. In descriptions of roles and in the day/night posts, the gender is based on what I had in mind when I came up with the role. It doesn't mean anything about the player who is playing that role, so don't think that a particular role must be played by a male or female player just because I described the role as he or she.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users