Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Pirate Mafia

• Please log in to reply
344 replies to this topic

#101 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 10:35 AM

I am not worried about a thing!!!!!!! I survived this long for the innocent, plus I have inside info, that can be used against a baddie. I know more than others crew members do. Hint. Hint.
Js, you are very smart. You saw the truth over the blokes. Bless your soul mate. :D

So your inside info made you vote for the Swash-buckler? Maybe your inside info is that you know who isn't a Pirate... I think I know why you're not worried and I'm worried that you're still alive quite frankly.

#102 Sinistral

Sinistral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 03:23 PM

Night post coming up... nobody post yet please.

#103 Mekal

Mekal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1190 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 03:25 PM

Sorry... i just read your post...

Edited by Mekal, 28 September 2008 - 03:26 PM.

#104 Sinistral

Sinistral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 03:36 PM

Night 2 – The Storm

The wind grew fierce and the rain came down hard as the Sinistral’s Fury headed directly into the storm. The ship rocked violently from side to side as it traveled over the waves. Captain Sinistral was not worried however, as he had sailed through many a storm before, some even far worse than this one. Although visibility was poor due to the blinding rain, his crew were a fine bunch of sailors and for the most part seemed to be holding up just fine.

Unreality stepped out of his warm cabin and into the raging storm outside. Cold sheets of rain immediately began to splash over his face as the screaming sound of the wind swirled around him. Streaks of lightning flashed through the sky like daggers.

A dark figure, holding a long blade that glinted sinisterly even in the total darkness, approached unreality. The black cloak wrapped around him flapped wildly in the gusts of wind. His sunken, empty eyes showed no expression as he raised his sword.

Unreality whipped around, holding a dagger that he had kept hidden in his coat pocket. The sound of steel clashing against steel echoed through the ship.

Unreality leaped back, his boots making a thump as he landed smoothly on the slippery deck. He gritted his teeth and gripped the handle of his knife tighter.

The dark figure remained motionless. Except for his hands. His hands began to move together in a hypnotizing way, making strange shapes and symbols with his fingers. A blue aura began to appear around his body.

Unreality nervously stepped back and held his dagger in front of him instinctively. "Something big is about to happen," he thought. "I just know it." His eyes suddenly snapped open. "Could he be...?"

He had no time to think. An icy wave of seawater shot up into the air behind the Kraken and hurtled towards Unreality at a hundred miles per hour. The impact sent him barreling into the ocean, an explosion of foam and crystal clear water coming up like a geyser behind him.

A silver pool of moonlight illuminated Unreality's limp body before he disappeared into the ocean forever.

Later that same night…

Mekal sat up in bed and pondered the day’s events as the storm raged on outside. It had been a busy day today, what with throwing Wally West off the ship and finding out that he had been the Swashbuckler.

He slumped into his pillow and uncorked a flask of rum he had hidden beneath his bed. Swallowing a mouthful, he pulled up the blankets behind him and tried to go to sleep.

But somehow, he couldn't. The back of his neck prickled, as if someone was watching him. "I can't go to sleep," he murmured to himself.

"Then I'll help you," a thin voice whispered. Mekal barely had time to open his eyes before a sword was rammed into his chest by a shadowy figure.

The last thing he heard before collapsing was that pirate's reedy voice. "Now ye can go to sleep for a while, mate!"

Storm Effect - (All night actions, including pirate abilities but not pirate and kraken kills, had a 50% chance of failure due to poor visibility during storm. You will know if your action failed because of the storm.)

Roster:
1) Cherry Lane
2) Wally West - DEAD - [Swashbuckler] - Planked
3) FIF - DEAD [?]

4) Crazypainter
5) Joe's Student
6) Ben_Law
7) Itachi
8) Unreality - DEAD [?] – Killed by Kraken
9) GC
10) woon
11) Mekal – DEAD [?] – Killed by Pirates
12) Slick

#105 Mekal

Mekal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1190 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 03:44 PM

Night 2 – The Storm

Later that same night…

Mekal sat up in bed and pondered the day’s events as the storm raged on outside. It had been a busy day today, what with throwing Wally West off the ship and finding out that he had been the Swashbuckler.

He slumped into his pillow and uncorked a flask of rum he had hidden beneath his bed. Swallowing a mouthful, he pulled up the blankets behind him and tried to go to sleep.

But somehow, he couldn't. The back of his neck prickled, as if someone was watching him. "I can't go to sleep," he murmured to himself.

"Then I'll help you," a thin voice whispered. Mekal barely had time to open his eyes before a sword was rammed into his chest by a shadowy figure.

The last thing he heard before collapsing was that pirate's reedy voice. "Now ye can go to sleep for a while, mate!"

Roster:
1) Cherry Lane
2) Wally West - DEAD - [Swashbuckler] - Planked
3) FIF - DEAD [?]

4) Crazypainter
5) Joe's Student
6) Ben_Law
7) Itachi
8) Unreality - DEAD [?] – Killed by Kraken
9) GC
10) woon
11) Mekal – DEAD [?] – Killed by Pirates
12) Slick

ya... that would happen to me...
anyway... I have to go to a tennis tournament... Wish me luck!!! (I really need it...)

Mekal got out of his hammock that was covered in all sorts of smelly blankets. oddly, he couldn't here the general footsteps of people rushing around on deck. He walked a few steps twords the door and then thought"what if the pirates struck again? What if they are still out there! WHAT IF I"M THE ONLY ONE LEFT ALIVE!!!!!!!" He diminished the horrible thoughts and walked outside, he stared out in amazement... In front of him was a silvery hand... he followed the hand al the way down to his body... HE WAS THE ONE WHO WAS DEAD!!!! Next to him stood the ghosts of Unreality, Wallywest, And Frozen In Fire.

Edited by Mekal, 28 September 2008 - 03:45 PM.

#106 frozen_in_fire

frozen_in_fire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 03:46 PM

ya... that would happen to me...
anyway... I have to go to a tennis tournament... Wish me luck!!! (I really need it...)

Mekal got out of his hammock that was covered in all sorts of smelly blankets. oddly, he couldn't here the general footsteps of people rushing around on deck. He walked a few steps twords the door and then thought"what if the pirates struck again? What if they are still out there! WHAT IF I"M THE ONLY ONE LEFT ALIVE!!!!!!!" He diminished the horrible thoughts and walked outside, he stared out in amazement... In front of him was a silvery hand... he followed the hand al the way down to his body... HE WAS THE ONE WHO WAS DEAD!!!! Next to him stood the ghosts of Unreality, Wallywest, And Frozen In Fire.

Too bad you had to die :mellow: Anyways, good luck in the tennis tournament! :P

#107 Sinistral

Sinistral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 03:57 PM

I forgot to say thanks and give FIF credit for helping with the night post story. He'll be helping out with most of the stories from now on. :D

#108 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 04:51 PM

Ah, now I can't say what I know, but I know who two baddies are :)

Sorry Kat, lol. Have fun playing guys :P

#109 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 05:12 PM

I could only have better access at my night time here. During the day time, I able to read the day 1 happening, yet not able to reply. The moment I click reply, the website shows blank and ask me to refresh so I couldn't explain anything until the night 2 posted.

This is really shocking, and I now need time to figure who the baddies are.

#110 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 06:20 PM

4/12 dead.

Worst case scenario: 4 innocent crew mateys dead. 3 pirates and Kraken alive. So 4 innocents and 4 baddies alive.

Bad case scenario: 3 innocent crew members dead. 2 pirates and Kraken alive. So 5 innocents and 3 baddies alive.

Best case scenario: 2 innocent crew members dead. 2 pirates alive. So 6 innocents and 2 baddies alive.

Today's planking could be decisive. So fellow innocent mateys, choose wisely. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users