Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Pirate Mafia Signups

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#51 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 04:54 AM

pw0nzd, you are not copying the latest list.

Captain: Sinistral
1) Cherry Lane
2) Wally West
3) FIF
4) Crazypainter
5) Joe's Student
6) Ben_Law
7) dusty
8) Kat
9) GC
10) woon
11) Mekal
12) Slicks
-If enough signups-
13) Dawh
14)
15)
16)

Backups:
17) pw0nzd
18)
19)

#52 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 04:30 PM

Hey peeps, can I just mention something? I'm going to PEI for a wedding for the weekend (leaving Friday afternoon), and I won't be back until late Sunday. If it starts before then, can someone fill in for me while I'm gone? I'll try and check in when I can (if possible), but for the time being, I would need a backup...although this is taking a while to start so I'm not even sure if it will start before then :lol:
~The Fox <(^-^)>

#53 Joe's Student

Joe's Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 04:51 PM

Hey peeps, can I just mention something? I'm going to PEI for a wedding for the weekend (leaving Friday afternoon), and I won't be back until late Sunday. If it starts before then, can someone fill in for me while I'm gone? I'll try and check in when I can (if possible), but for the time being, I would need a backup...although this is taking a while to start so I'm not even sure if it will start before then :lol:
~The Fox <(^-^)>

Well pw0nzd said he could be a backup... and i hope its started by then, i'm suffering from withdrawal symptoms :P

#54 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 06:26 PM

Ok nobody informed me of the change in game play.
I was looking in others for the last few days. Now I find you all in here.
It makes sense though that there should be a game room.
Lucky I figured it out!

#55 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4839 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 03:00 AM

I was hoping we could get 3 more so that Dawh could join us, but if it seems like we can't get anymore then we can set sail with our current crew. Maybe I need a better signature for more advertising. :P

Shall we hoist the anchors? B))

Edited by akaslickster, 25 September 2008 - 03:01 AM.

Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

#56 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 03:32 AM

Shall we hoist the anchors? B))

Ya, let me know when should we depart. If only after tomorrow I have no choice but jump from the ship now. May behave 'inactive' or 'lo-active' from 28 Sep to 2rd Oct

#57 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 06:39 AM

disregard this post please

#58 Sinistral

Sinistral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 07:19 AM

Sorry for not being around much for the last day or so, I'm away on a business trip at the moment. I was hoping to get the game in before the trip but signups took much longer than I expected. I would like to get more players but don't really want to wait any longer to start, so I'm just going to plan things for this Friday and if we get any more before then, great, if not we set sail without them. So you guys can expect the game thread and role PMs to show up sometime on Friday, with Night 1 starting at 10:00 PM EST.

Kat, I understand you might be inactive starting Friday, if you want we can get a replacement and I can put you in as a backup, once you return on Sunday. Or if you feel you can check in during your weekend trip then that would be even better. :)

#59 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 08:03 AM

Sorry for not being around much for the last day or so, I'm away on a business trip at the moment. I was hoping to get the game in before the trip but signups took much longer than I expected. I would like to get more players but don't really want to wait any longer to start, so I'm just going to plan things for this Friday and if we get any more before then, great, if not we set sail without them. So you guys can expect the game thread and role PMs to show up sometime on Friday, with Night 1 starting at 10:00 PM EST.

Kat, I understand you might be inactive starting Friday, if you want we can get a replacement and I can put you in as a backup, once you return on Sunday. Or if you feel you can check in during your weekend trip then that would be even better. :)

Sinistral, I think maybe you should put me to standby list as well. I may have difficulty to access to the BD after this Saturday morning. I really love to, but I hope to join in Pirate 2. :)

#60 Sinistral

Sinistral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 10:57 PM

Well I've got the random role assignments, so I could send out the role PMs tonight if you guys want, but now it looks like we'll need replacements for Kat and woon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users