Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Pirate Mafia Signups

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#41 dawh

dawh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1300 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 08:18 PM

I was hoping we could get 3 more so that Dawh could join us, but if it seems like we can't get anymore then we can set sail with our current crew. Maybe I need a better signature for more advertising. :P

I don't see how you could get a better signature and I don't mind if you play without me. As I said, I'm pretty busy right now and haven't been on BD as frequently as I would prefer as it is... :(

#42 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4852 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 08:23 PM

I was hoping we could get 3 more so that Dawh could join us, but if it seems like we can't get anymore then we can set sail with our current crew. Maybe I need a better signature for more advertising. :P

How about split personalities? JK ;) The signature was very creative and is fine. There are too many games at one time. People can't even get their homework done either. Time will tell. :D
Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

#43 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 11:05 PM

People can't even get their homework done either.

*Sigh* I have to agree with you Slick, I took a sick day today and caught up on everything (including serious sleep I needed). This is just a busy week in most schools, its the first test/project week. Don't know about people at work...? But we have a full rooster, I say lets start! I need some mafia!
~The Fox <(^-^)>

Edited by Kathleen, 23 September 2008 - 11:06 PM.

#44 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4852 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 11:10 PM

*Sigh* I have to agree with you Slick, I took a sick day today and caught up on everything (including serious sleep I needed). This is just a busy week in most schools, its the first test/project week. Don't know about people at work...? But we have a full rooster, I say lets start! I need some mafia!
~The Fox <(^-^)>

:lol: There's more than one way to pluck a rooster. :D JK, :)
Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

#45 Mekal

Mekal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1190 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 11:19 PM

If this goes well, I'll be hosting a regular length version at a later date. I know Itachi has ABR3 coming up, and then Y-san has her M4F14-8, so it'll probably be after that.

Don't forget CSM2!!! although that probably won't be till christmas break...

anyway, You might as well start in soon, so on the later days which are over the weekend you can work on it... plus (or at least for CSM) the later days are the busiest...

#46 Joe's Student

Joe's Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 11:22 PM

Mekal: ur sig.. Monty Python?

i love Monty Python :lol:

#47 Mekal

Mekal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1190 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 11:33 PM

Mekal: ur sig.. Monty Python?

i love Monty Python :lol:

idk... i just found it on the internet... which one is it from?

#48 Joe's Student

Joe's Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 11:37 PM

idk... i just found it on the internet... which one is it from?

Awh it's from The Life of Brian.. their best film imo, so funny, especially that scene :lol:

#49 Wally West

Wally West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 12:40 AM

I like your signature! It's great advertising, but even the best advertising is ineffective unless broadcast to the masses. ;)

#50 pw0nzd

pw0nzd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 04:43 AM

Hey guys,

I'm kind of filled up on school right now but would love to be a backup in case you need me.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!

<fires a cannon> "swash swash buckle buckle"

BTW, nice sig Mekal ;D

Captain: Sinistral
1) Cherry Lane
2) Wally West
3) FIF
4) Crazypainter
5) Joe's Student
6) Ben_Law
7) dusty
8) Kat
9) GC