Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

I Know I Spend Too Much Time On BrainDen When...

• Please log in to reply
894 replies to this topic

#861 peace*out

peace*out

Adult Child

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4891 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 11:13 AM

when you read about the aryan race, and at first think "wow - what the heck does aaryan have to do with this?"
yes. i acually did misread it.

#862 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 04:38 PM

haha!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In the fifth grade we had to do a book report and one girl in my class was talking about a book with the aryan race it it... Everyone stared at me and laughed...

Back in Business. 

Are you intelligent? Of course you are. Do you love mind games? Of course you do? Join a Trainer's Manual Mafia in the Games today (well, once one opens up).

#863 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 04:41 PM

Which reminds me...
Last year we did Twelfth Night... and everytime Maria left she said "Peace!"
Everyone would make jokes about Shakespeare uusing peace and started saying peace out... and I was like... when did you guys join BD?

seriously.

Edited by Aaryan, 14 May 2011 - 04:43 PM.

Back in Business. 

Are you intelligent? Of course you are. Do you love mind games? Of course you do? Join a Trainer's Manual Mafia in the Games today (well, once one opens up).

#864 peace*out

peace*out

Adult Child

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4891 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 06:12 PM

haha!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In the fifth grade we had to do a book report and one girl in my class was talking about a book with the aryan race it it... Everyone stared at me and laughed...

:D you have your own race - and apparently, its the ultimate race. So it turns out, you're strong, smart, and superior to everyone else. who knew? :P so is your name ryan? ...or Aryan, and your username is A Aryan. or...? Im not going stalkerish, im just curious.

Which reminds me...
Last year we did Twelfth Night... and everytime Maria left she said "Peace!"
Everyone would make jokes about Shakespeare uusing peace and started saying peace out... and I was like... when did you guys join BD?

seriously.

I love that farewell, which is why its my name. however, i have 3 usernames i usually use, and since that's one of my oldest ones, whenever i see someone using it, i think, "hey - thats my thing, dont copy!!!" :) but yeah, thats awesome. :D

#865 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 02:15 AM

I am Ryan... But call me Aaryan. (long story)

Edited by Aaryan, 15 May 2011 - 02:17 AM.

Back in Business. 

#866 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 04:46 AM

Ah, a new one!

-When I looks at a digital clock and automatically think of the time as 1 hour later than what it shows because that's how I do it on BD.

Back in Business. 

#867 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 02 July 2011 - 08:25 PM

When you have read all 22 pages of jokes on BD, as well as all of the following comments. I am sad to say that the ones on the last few pages were really, really lame.

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#868 TheCube

TheCube

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2157 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 09:51 PM

When even your cat is commiting you of being a baddie.
Jack and Jill went up the hill
to fetch a pail of water.
Jack fell down and broke his crown
And Jill just laughed at Jack as he sat there unconscious.

Jack should've known that Jill was a baddie . . .

#869 Hidden G

Hidden G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 08:04 PM

i hope no one mentioned them cz i didn't read 87 pages:P
-When u start thinking that people around u are STUPID .
-When u start learning mafia tricks to use then IRL
-When most tabs on you browser have the ?! mark.
-When u want to participate in a RL mafia contest (i hope there's one)

#870 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 14 July 2011 - 07:36 AM

when you cross the fine line between being a member of BD and being a stalker of BD. I mean, seriously. Look at the time I posted this.

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users