Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

I Know I Spend Too Much Time On BrainDen When...

• Please log in to reply
894 replies to this topic

#41 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 06:44 PM

When people ask me "What look different but in fact are totally similar?", and I answered "Brandonb & Surge" :P

#42 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 08:19 PM

-When I was supposed to be studying for the 1st part of a midterm last night... and right now... because I have it in a few hours.... :mellow:

uh oh :P

#43 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 08:33 PM

- When my friend ask me what brand of elec. appliance I bought for home, I answered "Itachi-san"

- When my friend ask me my engineering calculation is based on which law, I answered "Ben Law"

- When my wife ask me how I prefer to chicken to be cook, I answered "Thunderchicken"

- When the waitress ask me what drink I would like to order, I replied "lemonymelon"

- When my kid tell me his ice-cream going to melt, I asked him "Frozen in fire!"

- When my colleague ask me which cell contained the formula, I told her "Grey cell"

- When my kid ask me what is the animal broadcased on TV, I told him "Frost"

- When some foreigners ask me which way to lead to the museam, I told them "Cherry Lane"

- When my colleague felt impressed with my PC wallpaper and ask me where did I get it from, I answer "Crazypainter"

- When my brother ask me which brand of perfume should he buy for his gf, I suggested "YSAN"

None for me, woon? :lol: :lol:

#44 puzzlegirl

puzzlegirl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1450 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 09:11 PM

- when you take pride that your member # is below 10,000. "I've been here longer! :P "

- when you carry your laptop into the bathroom with you because you want to be able to respond immediately to someone's post

- When you inform your family and friends that you no longer want to be called by your given name, but from hence forth will answer only to PG

- When you have more boyfriends in the Den than you had in high school

- When one of your BD friends hasn't posted in a while and you become so concerned that you PM them to see if they're alright. (Glad you're okay I-san, Pieman & ThuhChris...you had me worried!)

- When your only oportunity to take a shower without a small child banging on the door is during nap time, but you forgo the shower because you can't put down your laptop (which is what I'm doing right now. I guess I'll have to wait until after the kids go to bed tonight for that shower!)

#45 puzzlegirl

puzzlegirl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1450 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 09:13 PM

When you miss an episode of LOST because you're too caught up in Mafia. Oh wait, that would NEVER happen (because I have a DVR!)

#46 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 10:09 PM

haha, you just pwned your own post in the same sentence ;D And lol @ the boyfriend one

Oh and my member number is 733 ;D Not just below 10,000, below 1000! Muhahaha

#47 Joe's Student

Joe's Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 11:39 PM

When you have BrainDen as your homepage

And when you try and put links to Mafia games in everything you type

:)

Edited by Joe's Student, 18 September 2008 - 11:40 PM.

#48 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4844 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 11:55 PM

When I flirt more with PG than I do the women around me.... :P

AHA! I knew it. * Bang.* *cyber shot to the head* take that you home-wrecker. <_<
Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

#49 Mekal

Mekal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1190 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 01:25 AM

AHA! I knew it. * Bang.* *cyber shot to the head* take that you home-wrecker. <_<

When i don't even have to read the name to see who posted this

When I stay up till 2-3 at night reading BD. Then catch up on my sleep in english class (did you know that the textbook pages are really comfy?)

When you fake being sick so you can skip school and use BD

When you fell happy about a hurricane because the evacuees are coming to stay at your school and you can miss it. (despite all the deaths it caused)

#50 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 01:47 AM

None for me, woon? :lol: :lol:

- When my boy asked me what's the name of prince who saved Snow White? I answered "Prince_Marth85"

- When my colleague told me how mysterious his wife is, I agreed and answered "Yah! Such a puzzlegirl"

- When my boss comment on the way I wrote the address and ask who taught me this, I answered "Prof Templeton"

- When my wife ask me how well the biscuits she bake, I answered "Sokrisky!"

- When I saw the athlete won in Olympic, I yelled "Yeah! 1 more mekal"

- When I discovered my son told a lie, I advised "Don't lie, taliesin!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users