Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

I Know I Spend Too Much Time On BrainDen When...

• Please log in to reply
894 replies to this topic

#281 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 03:52 AM

When you recognize people by their avatars rather than ever looking at their name and you get confused if you see an avatar you don't recognize.

Yeah, I work that way too, only look at avatars :P That's why I never change mine (except that once <_<) When you get your best friends to join brainden, and one of them is more addicted than you ever were :P (Looking at you star_tiger)
<(^-^)>

#282 andromeda

andromeda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3698 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 04:20 AM

When time goes by so fast that you don't even notice that it's almost 5:00 AM, your bedtime... -_-

#283 Sparanda

Sparanda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 05:07 AM

When you post a reply to a riddle and you're anxious to see if you were right even though it was a really random guess, but the more you think about it, you know you're right and then you go and rant about it in this thread.

When you're spending time on here because your roommate is playing Guitar Hero which is preventing you from going to sleep.

#284 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3228 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 06:46 AM

-When I get worried about someone's welfare b/c they missed sending in their Night actions...XP

Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page!  Episode 2 is awaiting it's epic conclusion...are you up to the task?

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#285 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 10:34 AM

When you ask tell your friend that a new mafia is about to be hosted and his reply is "With my grades i can't AFFORD to be addicted..."

When you walk into english class, but you forgot to do your homework, the teacher just says "Brainden is not as important as school" with out a single word coming from your mouth

When you belive that the statement above is compleatly and undeniably false.

when your collage applications are STILL sitting on your desk... waiting for you to START them...

Wow - I thought only people without friends were addicted

1, take a note frome your mom
2, take lessons from Prof Templeton - you won't need a note, and he can mark your replies in the den - you both can stay longer in the den then, and Mrs T will think he's working to hard and give his digits a rub

Come on prof - time to grade the younger generation, Mekal has a chance of ditinction - oh wait that was for spamming - but we can say that is one lesson learnt. A+ there Mekal

#286 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 11:15 AM

When I am away for the team building session, I thought I am in the brainden world because:

1) My team name is crazy ****** (No crazy painter but then I though you are one of the member then!)

2) One of the team building event is playing paintball (am I wonder andromeda was there then for solving murder case)

3) The field of the paintball is just besides hostels name 'Band Wagon' (I am so afraid Mafia baddies pops out from there then)

#287 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 12:44 AM

3) The field of the paintball is just besides hostels name 'Band Wagon' (I am so afraid Mafia baddies pops out from there then)

*Imagines a bunch of people popping up, one person shoots at Woon*
"Hey, lets ALL shoot at Woon!" *Shoots down*
"Oh...he was on our team :mellow: "

Sound familiar?

<(^-^)>

#288 RainThinker

RainThinker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 03:35 AM

When you tell your class to go on brainden.com for some brainteasers, and they go to braindead.com...

Above highlighted is the official name given to this site by my friends :P

I wonder if it's an actual site: "www.braindead.com, rehab site for brainden addictions" :lol:

#289 Sparanda

Sparanda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 03:47 AM

Above highlighted is the official name given to this site by my friends :P

I wonder if it's an actual site: "www.braindead.com, rehab site for brainden addictions" :lol:

Nope, www.braindead.com is a worthless site.

I know I spend too much time on BrainDen when...

I actually try to look that up <_<

#290 phaze

phaze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 09:59 AM

...When my wife ask me to heat her dabokee, I absently-mindedly heat it and then eat it (all) beacuse I am thinking about the next best move in Mafia. I dont even like dabokee.

..true story..

try explaining to your wife where her lunch has gone
Perfecting Mafia suicide since August 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users