Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Cruise Ship Mafia

• Please log in to reply
285 replies to this topic

#41 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 09:33 PM

I don't trust the first one to vote, so I'm going with woon.

For goodness sake. I have no choice but to make first vote as my time here is GMT +7. If i make the vote later, it will this time now. (Suddenly jump from the bed and check the post!!!)

Anyway, you have your right. <_<

#42 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 09:39 PM

For goodness sake. I have no choice but to make first vote as my time here is GMT +7. If i make the vote later, it will this time now. (Suddenly jump from the bed and check the post!!!)

Anyway, you have your right. <_<

Since there isn't time yet, I can change my vote now.

Sea God:Mekal
1)Crazypainter [?] - killed by Mafia
2)Cherry Lane - voting for - woon
3)Slick [?] - killed by S.W.A.T Agent
4)Joe's Student [?] - killed by Room Cleaner (Role Manipulation of Hitman)
5)Itachi - - voting for Bodhi
6)GC - voting for Bodhi
7)Kat-voting for The God of the Sea...
8)Frozen
9)Brandonb - voting for Bodhi
10)Woon voting for Bodhi
11) Ben_Law - voting for Bodhi
12) Jane
13) Janesia
14) Bodhi - voting for woon

#43 frozen_in_fire

frozen_in_fire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 09:42 PM

Greetings. At first I was suspicious of woon, because he voted for me, but now I suppose Bodhi is the enemy.

Sea God:Mekal
1)Crazypainter [?] - killed by Mafia
2)Cherry Lane - voting for - woon
3)Slick [?] - killed by S.W.A.T Agent
4)Joe's Student [?] - killed by Room Cleaner (Role Manipulation of Hitman)
5)Itachi - - voting for Bodhi
6)GC - voting for Bodhi
7)Kat-voting for The God of the Sea...
8)Frozen - voting for Bodhi
9)Brandonb - voting for Bodhi
10)Woon voting for Bodhi
11) Ben_Law - voting for Bodhi
12) Jane
13) Janesia
14) Bodhi - voting for woon
[/quote]

#44 Bodhi

Bodhi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 10:23 PM

Strange players - all attack all no reason - why?

i am not baddie I am nurse
innocents can loose one nurse but prisoners and terrorist have easy game
other nurse save Cherry pls
brandon, itachi have easy win. - my prediction
you do nothing they defended woon by divert to me- woon not respond to attack?

I can not play more today - pls vote woon today or innocents loose

if not woon vote Bb IS pls, if i am wrong you kill me tomorrow - or tonight? if i right nurse save me tonight?

#45 Bodhi

Bodhi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 10:26 PM

Wow, not much to work with so far...looks like Bodhi is the majority, but why? I'm not really getting what reasons there are for voting for him...are you guys all suspcious of another OE? :P I'll vote for the sea god until I decide...ok when does the day end Eastern Central time (or whatever it's called...having a mind blank)...? Just want to see how much time until I change my vote or even vote (we are allowed not to vote right?)
~Kat

what is OE - i cant find this expression?
thank you

#46 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 10:32 PM

Strange players - all attack all no reason - why?

i am not baddie I am nurse
innocents can loose one nurse but prisoners and terrorist have easy game
other nurse save Cherry pls
brandon, itachi have easy win. - my prediction
you do nothing they defended woon by divert to me- woon not respond to attack?

I can not play more today - pls vote woon today or innocents loose

if not woon vote Bb IS pls, if i am wrong you kill me tomorrow - or tonight? if i right nurse save me tonight?

Why are you so sure and accuse me being a baddies? Just because I sang "My heart will go on" badly? :huh:
No much clues on the night 1 so the day 1 votes are very random and if you base on that and accuse me that's not very fair. Anyway, I believe majority vote for you must have the reason behind it. So I go bandwagon.

#47 Cherry Lane

Cherry Lane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1636 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 11:13 PM

Did I miss something? Is there ANY reason to suspect Bodhi? If so, I didn't see it. I think people want to play it easy today and not put much thought into this. A lot of votes admitted to being bandwagon - but just because someone started the bandwagon doesn't mean it's the right way to go.

What do we think the chances are that she's telling the truth about being a nurse? It is the easiest role to claim, since there are two of them (another player won't know if she's lying just because the other player is a nurse, too), so that might make me suspicious, or is it just a bad coincidence that she actually is the role that can easily be claimed? I'm not sure why, but I'm inclined to believe the latter.

I don't have another good candidate to propose, aside from woon, whose defense of his first-posting activity was that it was bedtime. Another one that could possibly be true, but I suspect him more than I do Bodhi right now.

Any other thoughts? I still want to know why people suspect Bodhi.

We do have to be careful today. At least one and as many as three (my guess is 2-3) innocents are already dead. Prisoners could have a majority as early as tonight if inocents keep killing innocents.

#48 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 11:23 PM

Good point. I was just kinda throwing it out there when I made my vote for Bodhi. She struck me as being very similar to "Surge" ;) She seems to have a little too well of a grasp on the game her first time around. However, since my vote she has come to explain why this is... so I'm not at all as confident about her... (not that I ever was in the first place anyway :P )

#49 Cherry Lane

Cherry Lane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1636 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 11:28 PM

Good point. I was just kinda throwing it out there when I made my vote for Bodhi. She struck me as being very similar to "Surge" ;) She seems to have a little too well of a grasp on the game her first time around. However, since my vote she has come to explain why this is... so I'm not at all as confident about her... (not that I ever was in the first place anyway :P )

Oh, I agree with you there. I just don't think a "surge"-like quality is enough to warrant a vote. You of all people should not be using that as a basis for a vote!

#50 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 11:30 PM

Oh, I agree with you there. I just don't think a "surge"-like quality is enough to warrant a vote. You of all people should not be using that as a basis for a vote!

! :o ! Hehe, really? I was expecting to be lynched as soon as I was outed. Well, kinda... I couldn't have been, but I still expected the vote to overwhelmingly sway my way. ;) So who should I vote for instead?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users