Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Cruise Ship Mafia

• Please log in to reply
285 replies to this topic

#271 Mekal

Mekal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1190 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 10:32 PM

Okay, if we have a no contest... ill post the day post in just a second (BUt after my shower) I LOVE suspense :D
So just to see if i should make CSM2 in the future will you guys rate this game on a 1-10? Make sure you post your true feelings...

#272 Mekal

Mekal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1190 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 11:11 PM

okay, i have to go very soon so i can't post a day post... so here are the roles...\

Framer JS
Threatener kat
techie Slick
hitman woon
terrorist bodhi
nurse CrazyPainter
nurse Frozen
SM Ben_law
MH GC
SA Itachi
RC Janeisa
RW Cherry Lane
PG Jane
MT BrandonB

#273 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 11:12 PM

okay, i have to go very soon so i can't post a day post... so here are the roles...\

Framer JS
Threatener kat
techie Slick
hitman woon
terrorist bodhi
nurse CrazyPainter
nurse Frozen
SM Ben_law
MH GC
SA Itachi
RC Janeisa
RW Cherry Lane
PG Jane
MT BrandonB

Wow, I pwnt that game! :P

#274 Cherry Lane

Cherry Lane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1636 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 11:17 PM

Wow, I pwnt that game! :P

except for trying to kill the already dead nurse, that is!

good job everyone. I still can't believe 2 prisoners were dead the first night!

#275 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 11:43 PM

I was horrible this game!

1st day I checked Itachi... which was useless since he was pretty much confirmed as the SWAT on the 2nd night.
2nd day I checked Frozen... which was useless since he died on the following night.
3rd day I checked Kat... which was useless since she already had the votes stacked against her. It only would have helped if she had turned out to be innocent.

So, I guess that accumulates to.... I was useless -_-

I guess I work better when I don't have the Spy ability.

#276 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 12:04 AM

oops, check that...
day 3 I checked BL
Day 4 I checked Kat

#277 Cherry Lane

Cherry Lane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1636 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 12:38 AM

oops, check that...
day 3 I checked BL
Day 4 I checked Kat

well, we didn't pool our resources very well! Our Sea God Mekal must have been laughing at the duplication!

Day 1 I removed itachi's vote - and my 25% chance of learning his identity worked. So I, too, knew he was SA.
Day 2 I removed woon's vote (remember? even though I didn't publicly go after him that day, I was still suspicious). But I didn't learn anything from that
Day 3 I removed BLs vote (but Mekal didn't post it) - and I was lucky again to learn his identity.

Of course I didn't do these things until the end of the day, and didn't learn anything until the end of the night, so I was way behind you!

Edited by Cherry Lane, 20 September 2008 - 12:42 AM.

#278 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 12:41 AM

well, we didn't pool our resources very well! Our Sea God Mekal must have been laughing at the duplication!

Day 1 I removed itachi's vote - and my 25% cance of learning his identity worked. So I, too, knew he was SA.
Day 2 I removed woon's vote (remember? even though I didn't publicly go after him that day, I was still suspicious). But I didn't learn anything from that
Day 3 I removed BLs vote (but Mekal didn't post it) - and I was lucky again to learn his identity.

Of course I didn't do these things until the end of the day, and didn't learn anything until the end of the night, so I was way behind you!

Wow, we wasted so much...

#279 Cherry Lane

Cherry Lane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1636 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 12:43 AM

Wow, we wasted so much...

yeah...hey, why did you come out with Itachi's role so early?

Edited by Cherry Lane, 20 September 2008 - 12:44 AM.

#280 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 12:43 AM

Haha, did anyone get our message? We were hinting to who we were going to kill :D Ice storm = frozen, January = Jane and Fruit = Cherry Lane! You guys didn't even look at it, I was expecting a nurse at CL, when I killed her. I was pleasently suprised ^_^ I vote this a 9! I had so much fun, this has definately been my favourite mafia. All I can say is that I'd like the day/night posts to be more epic and sooner
~Kat

Edit: Typo

Edited by Kathleen, 20 September 2008 - 12:44 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users