Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Anime Battle Royale: Reloaded!

• Please log in to reply
220 replies to this topic

#41 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 02:30 AM

Okay, so:

ODD_NUMBERS (Marth, JS, Prof.T, GC, myself, Frozen) : Defend (so you don't die)

EVEN_NUMBERS (Woon, Kat, CL, dawh, Surge, Mekal): Attack the odd numbered person above you, (to clear yourself of suspicion). Wear a blindfold so that the GO can't kill you and in case your target is a GU.

:)

Now I am blurred. What makes you able to devide us the odd number fellows and even number fellows? :huh:

#42 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3183 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 02:47 AM

Now I am blurred. What makes you able to devide us the odd number fellows and even number fellows? :huh:

The Number you are on the roster:

Recruiter: Itachi
1) Prince Marth
2) woon
3) Joe's Student
4) Kat
5) Prof. Templeton
6) CL
7) GC
8) dawh
9) Y-San
10) Surge
11) FIF
12) Mekal

You are #2 so you should attack Prince Marth, who is #1 tonight with a Blindfold.

Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page!  Episode 2 is awaiting it's epic conclusion...are you up to the task?

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#43 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3183 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 03:37 AM

Ooo...waiting to see and analyze the results of the test...Okay, as for the 2nd aspect of my plan, I think the other Villains saw JS outing himself by protesting, so they're not saying anything...
Oh, and forgot to tell Itachi-san that the new opening is great ;).they're likely among those ppl I've seen reading the thread but not posting: CL, Frozen, GC, possibly Prof.T, waiting to see about Dawh...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page!  Episode 2 is awaiting it's epic conclusion...are you up to the task?

#44 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 03:46 AM

The Number you are on the roster:

Recruiter: Itachi
1) Prince Marth
2) woon
3) Joe's Student
4) Kat
5) Prof. Templeton
6) CL
7) GC
8) dawh
9) Y-San
10) Surge
11) FIF
12) Mekal

You are #2 so you should attack Prince Marth, who is #1 tonight with a Blindfold.

Copied! :D
Will PM I-san to attack PM!

#45 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3183 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 03:52 AM

Copied! :D
Will PM I-san to attack PM!

I highly suspect JS is a GU...they are the only ones who would be against defending and he didn't want ppl to use Blindfolds...

:D Now we wait...

#46 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 03:55 AM

Well I can't stay up all night, so I'll come check in tomorrow and see how Y-San's strategy worked out (hopefully well, its genius). Night everyone, hope we survive it!
~Kat

#47 Mekal

Mekal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1190 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 05:04 AM

okay, im going to sleep... i will try to get on in the morning but i'm not sure... if no ill see you guys tomorrow afternoon.

a few things before i leave

1. due to my general extreme unluckiness if i do not survive or if everyone thinks im a GO or alucard or light... I'm not.
2. To the GO's... You are SOOOOOOO going to die...
3. try not end up with to many innocents while I'm gone... :P

#48 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3183 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 06:08 AM

Okay, everyone has read the thread. That means no excuses ;P. There is the possibility that one of the Villains is under a GU and will fail to attack tonight. If that happens, and there are not enough Villains identified, we should sent the Spike vote on the non-attacked person, or send Ichigo after him/her.
Eager to see what the Villains try to do...Okay, dawh is a visitor and non-talker as well...he's in my suspicion list...also JS could be Light, I guess...will see by the defense type

Edited by Yoruichi-san, 12 September 2008 - 06:12 AM.

#49 dawh

dawh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1300 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 06:16 AM

Okay, everyone has read the thread. That means no excuses ;P. There is the possibility that one of the Villains is under a GU and will fail to attack tonight. If that happens, and there are not enough Villains identified, we should sent the Spike vote on the non-attacked person, or send Ichigo after him/her.
Eager to see what the Villains try to do...Okay, dawh is a visitor and non-talker as well...he's in my suspicion list

Yes, I read the thread (only just :wacko: ,) but that doesn't mean that I didn't send my PM before I read your plan... :(

We'll have to see what happens... :unsure:

I've been gone since itachi posted. I was just catching up and figuring out what to say.

#50 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3183 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 06:18 AM

Yes, I read the thread (only just :wacko: ,) but that doesn't mean that I didn't send my PM before I read your plan... :(

We'll have to see what happens... :unsure:

I've been gone since itachi posted. I was just catching up and figuring out what to say.

Not too late to change it...;P...your innocence is very easily proven :D
Edit: And you haven't been on since the game started..., so how could you have sent in your PM earlier? :P

Edited by Yoruichi-san, 12 September 2008 - 06:20 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users